• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Torremat

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

idea, but Disney never got the merchandising or character rights to that movie...sorry. Anyway, I think that John Carter could serve as a replacement for Hercules, as far as tournament purposes go. I personally hope they find a way to bring Hercules back, but there is not a lot of story line left to squeeze out. I think the Buzz Light Year Space Command idea is great with a final battle against Emperor Zurg. I think a new panel of villains is needed and world need to be selected so facilitate that. I would put the Black Cauldron for a final battle against the Horned Frog. I would put The Sword and the Stone for a final battle against Madam Mim, The Frog Prince for a final battle against Dr. Facilier, Star Wars Tatooine/death star for a battle against Dearth Vadar, Atlantis: the Lost Empire to fight Lyle Tiberius Rourke, Treasure Planet, with a final battle against a heartless powered Scroop. Other worlds I want to see is Hallow Bastion which would include a final boss fight with Ultimecia(FF8), Destiny Islands, which would be a more extensive world than the previous games and including Sora teaming up with Tidus to battle Jecht, who is terrorizing the town and islands (not just one island anymore). I would also include Brave, because the world is amazing and Mor'du would be a great fight. 8 of these worlds above including the The World that Never Was, Key Blade Grave Yard, Traverse Town and Twilight Town would be visited in the fight against the different Xeanorts. And probably at least one completely new world for the final battle against the old

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

I would like to see a world based on Pocahontas, mostly because it is one of the few Disney movies from the Disney Renaissance that HASN'T been featured yet. Also, I agree on Atlantis: The Lost Empire being a world. I loved that movie as a kid, and it would be a more unique locale. If Agrabah returns, I want them to do the King of Thieves story, to bring in a new villain and areas. And a world based on Toy Story would be extremely nostalgic.

Gale Shadow

I think you have the right idea. After all that would be really cool having the death star in the game in all. I think it would have a huge emotional pull on Sora and the gang. I could easily imagine Sora cheering Luke on in the final battle between father and son. Not to mention convincing Darth Vador to save his son from the evil emporer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I personally hope they find a way to bring Hercules back, but there is not a lot of story line left to squeeze out.
They have the entire Titan plot to go through.

Noonem

Website
www.youtube.com

Eh. I don't really care for what worlds end up in the game, though I don't know if I'm asking too much of Kingdom Hearts, but I want to see the Disney worlds not be the filler, between the OC worlds where stuff actually happens, that it's been in most of the games.

Gram

Banned
Awards

That`s true. In kh3, we could actually visit mount olympus. I`ve always wanted to meet the Gods

As would I, at the very least Zeus.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Above all else, I would love to see a Tangled world! Those lush forests, the Snuggly Duckling, the Kingdom of Corona, it'd look beautiful. Following on from that, Toy Story and Wreck-It Ralph! I'd love to see the goofy grin on Sora's face as he finds himself surrounded by video games and toys. Too much fun!

If Frozen ends up being as good as I hope it will be, I'd also like to see that become a world too!

And looking back at more traditional Disney cartoons, The Sword in the Stone hasn't had its own world yet. It'd also be great to have more traditional Mickey Mouse, such as the Mad Doctor! Perhaps not as an entire world, but Julius was a great addition in KH:DDD, so more bosses like that would be great!

Gram

Banned
Awards

Above all else, I would love to see a Tangled world! Those lush forests, the Snuggly Duckling, the Kingdom of Corona, it'd look beautiful

Dont forget frying pans lol.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

They have the entire Titan plot to go through.

I would really like this. I really want to fight the cyclops. Not too mention there's a plethora of monsters for Hades to send Hercules, that were briefly shown like Medusa. Also, it the Tarzan world could have Beauty and the Beast Easter eggs then maybe, Hercules could keep the Scar garb (maybe even a fight - no, no,that might be asking a bit much lol).

ICECOOL113

As I recently saw the latest trailer for KHIII it would be awesome to go to Mt. Olympus to face the titans (may be in a plot that connects the Final Fantasy characters from the previous games).

Furthermore with other Disney worlds, it would be great to travel to the land of Pixar for a while. I know people have been dying for Toy Story but, I would like to see at least a small reference of the old classics like Bugs Life.

I just hope we can actually get cool fighting abilities from new Disney characters we get to fight alongside with!

Millenious

Agrabah, Hercules, and POTC, are the only worlds id like revisited due to unresolved major plot or in the case of Agrabah the only direct to video sequel that imo should've been a theater quality film with king of thieves. A few pixar worlds would be cool but not all of them, I feel having too many in one game might throw off the feel of it. What I want most from any world they include is some decent npc's. Every world they've featured so far feels kinda dead and hollow compared to their movie version, but with next gen that shouldn't be a problem.

liteblue

it would be nice see worlds from the Final Fantasy series since they had some Final Fantasy characters in the game before. Like maybe Midgar or Zanarkand but new worlds from other Disney movies that hasn't appeared in previous games would be a nice change.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

it would be nice see worlds from the Final Fantasy series since they had some Final Fantasy characters in the game before. Like maybe Midgar or Zanarkand but new worlds from other Disney movies that hasn't appeared in previous games would be a nice change.

There will never be any final fantasy worlds because FF characters were intended to be cameos from the beginning. radient garden is the closest we will get to a final fantasy world

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

radient garden is the closest we will get to a final fantasy world

This seems to be the case. Thus far, every plot-relevant FF character hails from Radiant Garden. Don't forget Destiny Islands and Twilight Town though, where some other minor-role FF characters came from.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

That doesn't change the fact though that all FF characters in the KH series hail from either completely original worlds (which Destiny Islands and Twilight Town are as well) or from Disney worlds.

The FF characters in KH are not the same as the ones in the FF universe. Worlds (or rather cities) like Midgar or Zanarkand do not exist in the universe of Kingdom Hearts because the FF characters have different origins.

Even Nomura himself stated that he likes to use those characters in different situations and environments than actual Final Fantasy would allow him to, thus there is no real intention from the creator's side as well to include FF worlds.
If people want FF worlds, play the corresponding Final Fantasy title with the characters in their original environment.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Even Nomura himself stated that he likes to use those characters in different situations and environments than actual Final Fantasy would allow him to, thus there is no real intention from the creator's side as well to include FF worlds.

When Axel was first revealed, I remember theories floating about regarding his relations with Reno due to their similarity and that they share the same VA. This led to some interesting theories that Axel was indeed Reno as well as hopes that there might be FFVII-related worlds in the future.

Then I recall reading somewhere that Nomura stated that he only wanted to experiment with a familiar face in a different situation and that Axel and Reno were two completely different characters despite their similarities, thus dashing all hopes of said worlds.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

When Axel was first revealed, I remember theories floating about regarding his relations with Reno due to their similarity and that they share the same VA. This led to some interesting theories that Axel was indeed Reno as well as hopes that there might be FFVII-related worlds in the future.

Then I recall reading somewhere that Nomura stated that he only wanted to experiment with a familiar face in a different situation and that Axel and Reno were two completely different characters despite their similarities, thus dashing all hopes of said worlds.

Nomura acknowledged the similarities between the characters as well, but the Axel is Reno-stuff was always only fanwank and there was never an actual hint towards this having anything to do with FF-related worlds.

Yep, exactly.
To be completely frank, I do not even know where some people even get those hopes from anyways as they are unrealistic to the brim from the very beginning. That the FF characters included in the KH series are not the same entities as the ones in the actual FF games and thus have a completely different background as well as Nomura's intention to use those characters in situations and environments different from their FF incarnations are facts that are known since the very first KH game in 2002.

Including actual FF worlds in KH would go against the very premise alternate versions of FF characters are placed in the series to begin with.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I think the only FF character in KH that is hinted to be the actual FF character and not some AU version is Auron, but still.

d_fallen_1

I've already established my endorsement to a Frozen World but having watched a screening recently I'm more convinced this truly is an absolute MUST HAVE for KHIII. The atmosphere and flow of the story is perfect for exploration. I won't go into details due to HUGE spoilers. Everyone else have three more weeks to see for themselves why Frozen is perfect, but believe me, you'll be saying the same thing.

Back