• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

The world I want to see is already a given: Radiant Garden (although restored to its former glory). I'd love to see Twilight Town, too.

New worlds... hmm, I'm not sure. Probably, like many others had said, a Toy Story world. Monsters Inc., Brave, or The Princess and the Frog worlds would be nice additions, too. But seriously, what I really want to see in KH3 is the main island of Destiny Islands being a playable area! I want to see how the town where SRK live looks like (being able to go inside Sora's house is a plus) and interact with its inhabitants. I hope the developers will make it happen.

Also, that'd be great if we can properly explore Castle Oblivion and fight enemies without the cards and all the related gimmicks. Not to say I hate the card system, I just want to experience going through CO like we do other worlds in KH and KH2.

Shogo-Kun

Awards

There are three world I want to see in KINGDOM HEARTS III are: Louisiana Bayou (The Princess and the Frog), Monstropolis (Monsters, Inc.), and Arcadia? (Wreck-It Ralph).

Scorpio

There are three world I want to see in KINGDOM HEARTS III are: Louisiana Bayou (The Princess and the Frog), Monstropolis (Monsters, Inc.), and Arcadia? (Wreck-It Ralph).
I figured "Game Central Station" would be a more apt world title, or just "Sugar Rush" if they decided to keep it there, though I would prefer it of they held all three locales just for the diversity. All depends on KHIII's scale ultimately.

I've always been skeptical on the inclusion of live-action worlds, though I have no problem with the ones already used (I haven't played DDD, so I can't comment on The Grid, nor have I seen Tron: Legacy). Most live-action Disney films are, let's admit, not really that good, but I recall reading that Pirates & Tron were picked because of their stylized look (I think Nomura has said the initial reason for a Tron level was to implement that Light Cycle mini-game). That said, one movie comes to mind: The Rocketeer. Everyone seems to have forgotten about this movie, but it has an adventurous, Indiana Jones-type vibe and its own stylized tone (Serialized pulps & romanticized Old Hollywood). Obviously, story changes are needed, not just because of the whole Nazi thing but also because I really don't want another PotC where SDG are just shoehorned into the film plot. Does anybody else have any thoughts?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I want to see a world taking place in the cars universe. I would love to see sora as a car or as a plane

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

^ Cars and Planes are the last pixar worlds I would like to see, the only bad pixar movies in my opinion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

^ Cars and Planes are the last pixar worlds I would like to see, the only bad pixar movies in my opinion.

im not saying they're good films, im just saying that the world the films are set in could make for an interesting world in the kh series

13Rox

I want to see...
All the Worlds!!!
haha that would be so cool. But I think Sora and the gang should go back through the ones Ventus went to so he gets these flashbacks of thinking he has been there before like he did in Twilight Town with Roxas. So then he realizes that when Young Xehanort said dont let your heart be a prison and such calling him a hypocrite for saying such, he would figure out he was holding both Roxas and Ven captive in his heart along with Xion.
Wouldnt that be cool?

sonickenshin

Awards

It seems like we'll probably go back to Ancient Greek. I do want to see Wreck-It Ralph (because it's my favorite new movie), Treasure Planet (because of the surfing segments), The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective (also one of my favorites that they haven't used), Toy Story (because Pixar), Tangled and The Princess and the Frog (Keith David and Dr. Facilier). They might save Big Hero 6 for another game. I also want to see Gargoyles represented in some way as well, and for Fantasia to make a comeback too. The Phoenix as a boss fight would be AMAZING. *.* And, if they absolutely have to put Star Wars, it better be the original trilogy. Because fighting Darth Vader would be awesome.

Last edited:

xygan1

Hm, this is tough. As for what worlds I want to see, most have been said already, but I'll still give my opinion. I'll start with KH worlds.
-Destiny Islands - I'd love to be able to explore here again, preferably expanded and as something more than a tutorial level.
-Castle Oblivion - This would be pretty awesome.
-Radiant Garden and Twilight Town would be okay I guess, although I've never been too fond of those worlds.

Now for Disney worlds:
Toy Story. We need a Toy Story world. A boss battle against Lotso would be incredible.
The Incredibles: This would be awesome, and I think it could fit into the Kingdom Hearts universe fairly nicely.
Wreck-it-Ralph: I think this would be neat, if only because it's about video games to begin with.

As far as some non-animated movies, I don't know. I feel like if they're done well, they could be great, but I felt like Pirates of the Caribbean was NOT handled well at all, and if they're handled this way I'd rather not have them at all.
Star Wars - This would be amazing, if it was done well. Boss fights against Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker in your party, etc.
Marvel - A world set in the Avengers would be pretty neat too, once again only if it were pulled off properly.
The Chronicles of Narnia - I'm not sure if Disney actually owns the film rights to these and if they would even be able to use them in the games, but I think a Narnia world (as it is in The Lion/witch/wardrobe) would be interesting.

To be honest, with all the new material Disney has I'd rather they try to avoid duplicating too many worlds from the past games, with the exception of a few:
Olympus Coliseum: I think this level is pretty much mandatory for the arena battles, which just weren't the same in some space arena (or even in the Underworld). And since the story for this world is getting somewhat used up, it could either be made completely optional and only dedicated to arena matches, or somehow combined with the Percy Jackson series in order to give them some new story elements to work with (I'm not sure if this is even possible for Disney, but if so I think it could work).
Halloween Town: I like this world. I know it's been in both KH 1 and 2, and it was always a little too dark for my taste, but the music is so catchy and I always found it fun. Might be difficult to come up with a story though.
Wonderland: I like this world too. I guess it was just the absurdity of it that I enjoyed.

I also think a world taken straight from a Final Fantasy game would be interesting. I'm sure we'll be seeing some FFXIII characters, and I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it might be interesting if we also get some FFXV characters as well. I hope Cloud is back and we get another Sephiroth battle.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Worlds that I'd like to see (considering KH2 had 16 worlds I'll just assume KH3 can do 25):

Original Worlds:
Destiny Islands (including the island that has the homes)
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Castle Oblivion
The World That Never Was

DISNEY Worlds:
Disney Castle
Olympus Colosseum
The Land of Dragons
The Pride Lands
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Atlantica
100 Acre Wood
Inca Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
The New World (Pocahontas)
Far Away Galaxy (Star Wars)
The Great City (The Incredibles)
Little Town (Toy Story - featuring Pizza Planet/Andy's House/Sid's House)
Litwak's Arcade (Wreck-It Ralph: could be a place in Traverse Town/Twilight Town/Radiant Garden, maybe even linked with Tron)
Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch)
Neverland (more than the boat please, and the ability to fly upon arrival)
Wonderland (they can make it darker using the new movies, maybe even live action)
Enchanted Dominion (mainly for Maleficent)
Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)

I left out MARVEL worlds because that just doesn't feel like "Disney" to me, especially because they originated from comics first while all the other worlds were movies and whatnot. The depth of the MARVEL worlds would just be too much to be compacted into a one, maybe two visit segment in KH3. Also I'd rather they do The Incredibles instead of MARVEL, and they obviously won't do both as they're too similar.

Awards

Worlds that I'd like to see (considering KH2 had 16 worlds I'll just assume KH3 can do 25):

Original Worlds:
Destiny Islands (including the island that has the homes)
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Castle Oblivion
The World That Never Was

DISNEY Worlds:
Disney Castle
Olympus Colosseum
The Land of Dragons
The Pride Lands
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Atlantica
100 Acre Wood
Inca Empire (The Emperor's New Groove)
The New World (Pocahontas)
Far Away Galaxy (Star Wars)
The Great City (The Incredibles)
Little Town (Toy Story - featuring Pizza Planet/Andy's House/Sid's House)
Litwak's Arcade (Wreck-It Ralph: could be a place in Traverse Town/Twilight Town/Radiant Garden, maybe even linked with Tron)
Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch)
Neverland (more than the boat please, and the ability to fly upon arrival)
Wonderland (they can make it darker using the new movies, maybe even live action)
Enchanted Dominion (mainly for Maleficent)
Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)

I left out MARVEL worlds because that just doesn't feel like "Disney" to me, especially because they originated from comics first while all the other worlds were movies and whatnot. The depth of the MARVEL worlds would just be too much to be compacted into a one, maybe two visit segment in KH3. Also I'd rather they do The Incredibles instead of MARVEL, and they obviously won't do both as they're too similar.

What about Big Hero 6 that's a Disney Animated film from a Marvel comic?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

What about Big Hero 6 that's a Disney Animated film from a Marvel comic?

I never heard about that before in my life, but I just looked it up. That's an upcoming film. The Incredibles has been out since 2004 I believe. If they had to do any superheroes, I could see The Incredibles working the best. I'm guessing the dad will be on the team.

Shilay

Oh oh! I want to say my opinion to!! asjkdh

I'm totally against to a Star Wars world (May the *
force* light be with you) or a Marvel World!
Maybe because i apreciate more the movies where the characters look like extremely exaggerated caricatures, but the movies' worlds i would love to see are:

-
Spirited Away (I think, this one is just because I love Ghibli Studio)

-
Toy Story or Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. (I think it's a good idea to put these two worlds together, invent an story can put you inside the toy's world and the one

-
Monsters INC (Why lie? I wanna see Donald, Goofy and Sora as little monsters)

-
Planet Treasure (Specially this one ♥ because is one of my favourites Disney movies and in my opinion it's easy to put heartless or nobodys inside this story. And, for example, the lock can be in the treasure "room".)

-
Wreck-it-Ralph (This one could be introduced like the worlds of "Tron" or "Winnie The Pooh", a world inside another world which doesn't have to follow strictly the storyline of the game)

- Lilo & Stich (More the series about capturing other experiments, maybe those could be heartless created by the scientific or heartless created with the same pattern as the experiments)

-
The Emperor's New Groove (It can be a funny one! I wanna see the Emperor as a princess of the heart companion and Yzma controlling the heartless)

-
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (As they did in KH1 with Tarzan, there could be a normal human (who is the bad boy of the original film) who receives the power of Darkness)

I want to play these worlds, I want it a lot >-<

But neglecting what I want,
They maybe will try to be more originals and mix the worlds.
It is going to be the last KH series' game, so they won't probably go to play safe, i mean...
Maybe we'll be able to see all the worlds together or the characters from one acompanying you to another.
I really expect new original ideas for KHIII!

(Sorry, my writing is not pretty good asjdg)
PD: Really nice fan arts! owo

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (As they did in KH1 with Tarzan, there could be a normal human (who is the bad boy of the original film) who receives the power of Darkness)

I've always wanted this. ;A;

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Oh oh! I want to say my opinion to!! asjkdh

I'm totally against to a Star Wars world (May the *
force* light be with you) or a Marvel World!
Maybe because i apreciate more the movies where the characters look like extremely exaggerated caricatures, but the movies' worlds i would love to see are:

-
Spirited Away (I think, this one is just because I love Ghibli Studio)

-
Toy Story or Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. (I think it's a good idea to put these two worlds together, invent an story can put you inside the toy's world and the one

-
Monsters INC (Why lie? I wanna see Donald, Goofy and Sora as little monsters)

-
Planet Treasure (Specially this one ♥ because is one of my favourites Disney movies and in my opinion it's easy to put heartless or nobodys inside this story. And, for example, the lock can be in the treasure "room".)

-
Wreck-it-Ralph (This one could be introduced like the worlds of "Tron" or "Winnie The Pooh", a world inside another world which doesn't have to follow strictly the storyline of the game)

- Lilo & Stich (More the series about capturing other experiments, maybe those could be heartless created by the scientific or heartless created with the same pattern as the experiments)

-
The Emperor's New Groove (It can be a funny one! I wanna see the Emperor as a princess of the heart companion and Yzma controlling the heartless)

-
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (As they did in KH1 with Tarzan, there could be a normal human (who is the bad boy of the original film) who receives the power of Darkness)

I want to play these worlds, I want it a lot >-<

But neglecting what I want,
They maybe will try to be more originals and mix the worlds.
It is going to be the last KH series' game, so they won't probably go to play safe, i mean...
Maybe we'll be able to see all the worlds together or the characters from one acompanying you to another.
I really expect new original ideas for KHIII!

(Sorry, my writing is not pretty good asjdg)
PD: Really nice fan arts! owo

i dont think they can use studio ghibli films since disney only distributes the films

anyway, after watching the first few episodes of motorcity, i really want that show to appear as a world. its just way too awesome to pass up

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I'd love if the general reason to going to DISNEY worlds was because the things needed to help locate the "Key" they're looking for is spread out through various worlds, it's something that was done to prevent it from reaching the hands of evil doers.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

here a world no one has mention james and the giant peach if you want to talk a world about friendship that movie has it all boss could be the rhino or maybe the dead pirates im surprise no one mention it yet

Zven

I'm talking strictly Disney here, I'll make another post later about Kingdom Hearts original worlds and Final Fantasy.

New worlds I'd love that need to be on KHIII:

- Toy Story: From Pizza Planet to Andy's House, it'd just be awesome having them as toys. The Toy Story Playstation games were great and I'd love to repeat that experience.

- Monsters Inc: As someone mentioned above, transforming Sora and co into monsters would be very fun.

Worlds I think would be nice but not a priority:

- Who Framed Roger Rabbit: It would be really cool too in terms of style but it's been a really long time since I watched the movie and I don't even remember if I liked it or not.

- Atlantis: Not one of my favorites but I think it would work well.

- Recess; School's Out: Remember this TV show? I think it'd be interesting to have Sora and co in a school environment.

- The Jungle Book: A Tarzan-esque world. Again it's been a while since I watched the movie but I remember it being a bit dark, anything that's dark works good in KH.

- Phineas and Pherb: It's probably the only "new" kids show I like these days and I think it would work well.

Previous worlds that need to be back:

- Hercules: The final part of the movie is the best one, period. Having to battle the 4 titans in Olympus would be awesome, and of course the tournament in the Coliseum needs to be back.

- The Lion King: With PS4's power they can make something very beautiful with the world.

- Halloween Town: This one is a must-have. We've already been in Halloween and Christmas town, so an original story would be nice.

Summons:

- Perry the Platypus: Enough said.

- Genie: Classic.

- Ralph: You know, from Wreck it Ralph.

- Mushu: Another classic.

Torremat

I hate to burst your bubble about spirited away, because that would be a great idea, but Disney never got the merchandising or character rights to that movie...sorry.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I think in the case of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" TownToon can't be a world, because it had Donald/Mickey/Bugs Bunny etc. I'm thinking maybe have Roger Rabbit and the villain (Judge Doom?) be involved somehow. Maybe in Traverse Town or something, maybe it can serve as a sort of prequel story?

I'd also love MONSTERS Inc. to be in there. I just NEED Atlantica and NeverLand (flight upon arrival). In fact for NeverLand, I'd love for Kairi to be on the team somehow to fulfil the invitation from KH1 by Peter Pan.

Back