• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SugarToppedLove

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

since Disney owns Star Wars i would be super
curious to see if Starwars actually makes it into
KH3

Sora with a lightsaber style key blade
~whoosh whoosh~

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I just watched brave last night, and I have to say I really liked the movie. And I thought about how it could be incorporated into kh3 and I feel like it could definitely be used. For one Merida is a princess who wants to fight similar to Kairi who doesn't just wanna be the damsel in distress. I feel like Kairi could grow a lot like Merida did. Also a theme of the movie Brave which was stated multiple times was that you choose your own destiny and your fate is not already decided for you. Master Xehanort throughout the series has made it clear that destiny is never left up to chance. I really think this world could help show Sora that this is MX is wrong and I could see them working that into plot. And another plus is I think the world would look great on the ps4.

I think the fate and choosing your own destiny could be the main theme of kh 3

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

i had an oddball dream last night that The Lion King II was featured in KH3. i only saw rendered images of characters, including Kovu, Zira and a loinfied Riku.

call it what you will, i think its a premonition.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i can see it happen lionfied riku hmmm very intresting

Gram

Banned
Awards

i had an oddball dream last night that The Lion King II was featured in KH3. i only saw rendered images of characters, including Kovu, Zira and a loinfied Riku.

call it what you will, i think its a premonition.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lion King 2 since they've already added the first. =D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I don't think Lion King 2 would make much sense to do though since it's supposed to take place when Simba's daughter is already an adult. Now yes, most animals age to adults within a few years, but that's still a few years. I'm pretty sure KH3 isn't going to take place even a single year after KH2, let alone a few.

I don't have anything against the world as an idea in of itself, I just don't think it would make sense considering the timeline.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Each world does have a different time flow.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Each world does have a different time flow.

Hmmmmmmm you say that and while it's an interesting idea, has that ever been really confirmed? I know about the Realm of Darkness being different time-wise, but that's the only thing I can think of that has really been said as far as any place "having a different time flow."

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Go to 1:40 and watch from there.
[video=youtube;SxnqshP6Yyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxnqshP6Yyw[/video]

(Time flows differently here and there? So what? That's true of any two worlds)
Take it as you will.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I always took that scene as more of him talking about time zones like we have time zones, but eh.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

since the nightmare before christmas is finished what should be the holiday world to replace it in kingdom hearts 3 and i would like to see wreck it ralph because that world has so much potential they can do with the world and the other world i'm hoping in the game is the new disney movie coming soon frozen either way nomura know what he dong when he picks the world so i know he not done et picking the worlds

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

since the nightmare before christmas is finished what should be the holiday world to replace it in kingdom hearts 3 and i would like to see wreck it ralph because that world has so much potential they can do with the world and the other world i'm hoping in the game is the new disney movie coming soon frozen either way nomura know what he dong when he picks the world so i know he not done et picking the worlds

An idea I had for a holiday world is "A Christmas Carol" the recent CGI one to be specific

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well first, I haven't the slightest idea of what you said. Can you use proper punctuation please?

A holiday world? Can't we just be non-secular and not have a holiday world? xD Honestly I can't think of any world there could be a holiday. I really dislike the latest A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey as Scrooge lol...My personal wish would be Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) to be done in Disney Castle or Radiant Garden. Lol Uncle Scrooge could be hoarding his gold lol for some reason and its the holidays are coming up in RG and the reconstruction of RG is almost complete but since Scrooge is the financial backer, he demands everybody work through the holidays. IDK. I don't really see why we need a holiday world, anyways. We didn't have one in BBS or KH3D and we certainly do not need one in KH3.

I feel like Wreck-It Ralph has a high chance of being in KH3, but only because Disney could profit from more advertisement of it and because it seems like something Nomura would love to play around with. I'd like to see the "Aerith Lives" graffiti and Sora says "...But Aerith never died?" and somebody like Ralph or Felix or the Sergeant could say "Tell that to Cloud." or something witty to play around with the reference.

Nomura didn't dismiss the idea of a Frozen world when he was asked during Japan Expo. Honestly it is up to Disney if they will approve it and Nomura if he can think of a way to work it in. I think the idea of the game would really resonate with Sora and Riku and their friendship if they did include it. The story somewhat mirrors the situation Sora and Riku were up until KH2. Riku wanted freedom and through a horrible catastrophe he was able to gain it, Sora goes after Riku. About there is when the similarities ends. But Riku could be something of a voice of reason to Elsa, or Sora can help keep Anna's spirits up.

Eh, we never really know when they finish picking worlds but it is done very early on. They are subject to change, but they tend to try and make a solid list early on so when they start development they can stay on schedule and not have to make any changes. I wouldn't expect any films that come out after this year in America, though. That wouldn't dismiss summons or references, though since the Chicken Little summon was added into KH2 before the film had even come out in Japan.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I would have loved to have seen a scrooge duck chritmas carol world in the series. Maybe it could have been a world in the past. I would really love to see a world based off of a valentine`s day Disney film :)

Last edited:
Awards

I still want to see Hocus Pocus in it. Imagine Kairi in a sexy witch costume.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I still want to see Hocus Pocus in it. Imagine Kairi in a sexy witch costume.

A hocus pocus world would be a great replacement for Halloween town. Lol sora would blush if he saw kairi like that

Awards

A hocus pocus world would be a great replacement for Halloween town. Lol sora would blush if he saw kairi like that
Plus the Sanderson Sisters would try to suck up the light from children to make themselves younger instead of there lifeforce.

thebebop

buzz lightyear of star comand, Star Wars the clone wars series, X-men Evolution, The Incredibles and Thor: The dark world since it sounds like it would fit in better then the other Disney/Marvel movies.

Kratosrules82

The Muppets, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Oz (the new Oz movie/Return to Oz based)

I think these would make interesting worlds since Disney owns The Muppets and the 2 Oz movies i mentioned.

For Oz, the Wicked Witch with Mombi and Nome King with the Wheelers would make good allies with the heartless as you fight alongside Jack Pumpkinhead plus summon Tik Tok. Does anyone remember Return to Oz? that dark creepy sequel to Wizard of Oz, Brian Henson can return as Jack's voice.

For Muppets, it would be weird seeing Sora as a muppet including Donald and Goofy as you join along with Fozzie who is a good fighter with his socko-punchglove gun. Plus there can be a new evil muppet who was created by the Heartless to tear down the theater. Animal or Sweetums would make a nice summon.

Roger Rabbit would be interesting since Disney owns the film as you join along with Roger to save Jessica and Toontown from Judge Doom and his Weasel and Heartless soldiers, Benny can be a summon.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Re: The Muppets, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Oz (the new Oz movie/Return to Oz based)

Oz-Maybe, but after KH3

Muppets- No

Who Framed Roger Rabbit- Roger Rabbit is my all time favorite movie but I just don't think it makes much sense in the KH universe. How the hell would they explain how disney characters like Mickey, Donald, Dumbo or Snow White populate toon town. The only way I think they could explain it is if it's an alternate universe where these disney characters are used for cartoons. But the major problem is that I can't imagine how they would be able to get other toons like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck or Betty Boop in the world.

Back