• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Then your sentence should be "Better do an actual Toy Story world first, as doing a Buzz world would only confuse people."
Yeah that's the best way to put it. There is good excitement and bad excitement pertaining to emotions but it was still the wrong word.
Planet Z, and Green Planet could only appear when Sora,Donald,Goofy,Riku, and Kairi gets transported via teleporter in Star Command plus all 3 is one world call Star Command. All 3 of them debuted in Buzz Lightyear AstroBlasters at Disneyland before their show even came out.

Didn't know AB was that old. Still, this is a solid idea.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

As much as I loved the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command TV show, I'd much rather they just do a Toy Story world instead. Especially considering that the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command show is supposed to actually be a real TV show in the Toy Story universe. So that would just make things a little confusing. I guess you could say they could enter the TV in Andy's room similar to entering the 100 Acre Wood book in Merlin's room, but I dunno...

I<3Kiari

Awards

I really want them to include Agrabah one last time, and do The King of Thieves storyline. It would be a great end for the world to have its third installment included in the "third installment" of the Kingdom Hearts series I think :) Also, all the different areas and characters introduced in the film would be a welcome addition to the world.

I also really want them to include a "Hawaii" world for Lilo and Stitch. I loved Deep Space, and I am of the opinion they chose to only feature the opening of the movie in BBS because they were saving the full storyline of the movie for an installment featuring Sora, Donald, and Goofy because they would get into fun antics with Lilo and Stitch. The world itself obviously has a lot of potential, with a great Disney party member in Stitch and a Disney boss in Gantu (though I hope he is buffed up from BBS he was really easy in that game :p). Also, I secretly want Aqua to somehow see Stitch again because she was his first real friend and I will cry if they get reunited ;w;

ya thats an awesome idea cuz then that would open up a lot of fun things to do and they could add a surfing mini-game!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

how about a brave world that would be perfect even for kairi because she could learn a lot of thing form the princess from that world if you know who i talking about because it time for kairi grow out her damsel of distres and actually help sora and riku

Krookodile553

I also think that The Emperor's New Groove would be HILARIOUS in KH3! Just hilarious.

Awards

how about a brave world that would be perfect even for kairi because she could learn a lot of thing form the princess from that world if you know who i talking about because it time for kairi grow out her damsel of distres and actually help sora and riku
I even hope Kairi goes to Pixie Hollow.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, and she can talk to Terrence. ;)

I'm still enthusiastic about the idea of a Wreck-it Ralph world, and Frozen looks to be shaping up nicely enough.

Awards

Yeah, and she can talk to Terrence. ;)

I'm still enthusiastic about the idea of a Wreck-it Ralph world, and Frozen looks to be shaping up nicely enough.
Heck even in Neverland Kairi would be the only character along with Peter Pan to understand Tinkerbell heck even hearing her voice.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I would love to see a world based off of the muppets . Though i wonder what it would be called?

Comoman

I always imagined a Toy Story world being done similarly to Winnie the Pooh's world. Like somewhere you would find a toy box and shrink down and go inside and interact with the characters and do stuff.

MaxAxil

Maybe the fact that I love TWEWY is gonna be one of the reasons for this, but I want Shibuya to be a world.
1, Neku stated "See You in Shibuya" When Shiki asked Sora to come visit, he agreed (Or so I think. My memory's a little fuzzy)
2, Wouldn't it be awesome to see the gang help Sora out.
It would be like this:
World: Shibuya
Allies: Neku (Limit Break: Fusion: Call on the Powers of the fusion pin and perform a fusion attack with Sora from Lv1-Lv3)
Then, the parners will be like the FF team in Radiant Garden, where one By one comes in to help Sora out!
Shiki, Beat, then Joshua(Simply because he's the most powerful of the 3 partners)
Bosses: Sho Minamimoto
Possessed Kitaniji
The Partners(Which can be fought in a tournament system where you fight them one by one then all together, like in Olympus, Only this time, they will be fought by speaking to an alternate Joshua, referencing the Boss Rush in the original Game)
Secret Boss: Mr. Hanekoma

d_fallen_1

Maybe the fact that I love TWEWY is gonna be one of the reasons for this, but I want Shibuya to be a world.
1, Neku stated "See You in Shibuya" When Shiki asked Sora to come visit, he agreed (Or so I think. My memory's a little fuzzy)
2, Wouldn't it be awesome to see the gang help Sora out.
It would be like this:
World: Shibuya
Allies: Neku (Limit Break: Fusion: Call on the Powers of the fusion pin and perform a fusion attack with Sora from Lv1-Lv3)
Then, the parners will be like the FF team in Radiant Garden, where one By one comes in to help Sora out!
Shiki, Beat, then Joshua(Simply because he's the most powerful of the 3 partners)
Bosses: Sho Minamimoto
Possessed Kitaniji
The Partners(Which can be fought in a tournament system where you fight them one by one then all together, like in Olympus, Only this time, they will be fought by speaking to an alternate Joshua, referencing the Boss Rush in the original Game)
Secret Boss: Mr. Hanekoma

Even if they said that, keep in mind they're merely remnants of the world's dream: They didn't exist. Indeed, based on what Neku said there's a world called "Shibuya" but its not like real Neku and others will know who Sora is. Also keep in mind if Shibuya does stand a chance to appear, what purpose does it pertain to the main story?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Even if they said that, keep in mind they're merely remnants of the world's dream: They didn't exist. Indeed, based on what Neku said there's a world called "Shibuya" but its not like real Neku and others will know who Sora is. Also keep in mind if Shibuya does stand a chance to appear, what purpose does it pertain to the main story?

Lol definitely not what was going on at all. They were real; fragments of what remained of Neku, Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme that were salvaged by Joshua when Shibuya was destroyed and given shape again through Rhyme's dreams. They were different from the rest of KH3D in that it was not the world's dream that imagined them up, but a combination of what was left of themselves and Rhyme's dream. Joshua was pretty much creating Shibuya and everything he loved from scratch using Rhyme's dreams as a base.

Traverse Town was the place that answered Joshua's call when he was looking for a safe place to do this work, and just fused in pieces of Shibuya into the world to sustain them. Pretty sure if all went well, they will most definitely remember Sora and Riku...especially Mr. "I'm-Kind-Of-Omniscient" himself. They weren't dreams and just as real as Sora and Riku were. The only thing that was a dream was the actual realm they were in.

Keyblade Angel

Im a huge pixar fan, so with that in mind I'd love for them to include Toystory world...then it can be called Andy's House. I also wouldn't mind them doing any other pixar world, except cars. Also I love the music from pocahontas as well as the story, so I would really like it if they included her into KH3.

Awards

Im a huge pixar fan, so with that in mind I'd love for them to include Toystory world...then it can be called Andy's House. I also wouldn't mind them doing any other pixar world, except cars. Also I love the music from pocahontas as well as the story, so I would really like it if they included her into KH3.
Then we still need the worlds of Tiana,Rapunzel,Merida,Anna, and Elsa as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Im a huge pixar fan, so with that in mind I'd love for them to include Toystory world...then it can be called Andy's House. I also wouldn't mind them doing any other pixar world, except cars.

We all certainly do want Toy Story to appear! I feel like if they call it Andy's House, they eliminate the chance of exploring outside of it like to Pizza Planet or Sid's house, provided they went with TS1. I can't think of a better name myself, though xD

Lol yeah, I think Cars has enough exposure anyways...If I had to choose between Cars and Finding Nemo (another film I wouldn't want to see in KH) I'd pick Finding Nemo lol.

Also I love the music from pocahontas as well as the story, so I would really like it if they included her into KH3.

Pocahontas is great ;A; I'd cry if they had a world for it. I think it'd look gorgeous on next gen consoles and Yoko Shimomura could really do the world themes and battle themes justice. Also I would love for Sora to learn a bit from a bittersweet love story xD

Then we still need the worlds of Tiana,Rapunzel,Merida,Anna, and Elsa as well.

Anna and Elsa are from the same world (the way you listed them was as if they were from different places.) Not so sure about a Brave world but I think it'd work if they added more action to it than the movie.

Tangled is 100% a need because of the use of "light" and healing magic (MX seems like he'd want to get his hands on something like that to prolong his life like Mother Gothel did.) And a Princess and the Frog world would be amazing too. I'd like to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy transformed into animals you'd find in the bayou. Also Facilier would make a great boss~

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

if kairi is playable in the game i hope she goes to world to help devolp her character as a princess and as a wielder maybe a world like brave would be good for to help her grow out of damsel in distres princess mode

Yorrick

It doesnt matter for me what world there would come in Kingdom Hearts III, but I really would like to see a Toy Story world.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...

I'm not sure if anyones mentioned this, but "The Black Cauldron" would be a brilliant classic world to incorporate, they could do a lot with the "Horned King" as a villain.

Philman12

I just watched brave last night, and I have to say I really liked the movie. And I thought about how it could be incorporated into kh3 and I feel like it could definitely be used. For one Merida is a princess who wants to fight similar to Kairi who doesn't just wanna be the damsel in distress. I feel like Kairi could grow a lot like Merida did. Also a theme of the movie Brave which was stated multiple times was that you choose your own destiny and your fate is not already decided for you. Master Xehanort throughout the series has made it clear that destiny is never left up to chance. I really think this world could help show Sora that this is MX is wrong and I could see them working that into plot. And another plus is I think the world would look great on the ps4.

Back