• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

these four worlds and one honrable mention i would like to see in no order

1. oliver and company-new york city: why this world let face it this movie is a classic and kingdom hearts 3 will feature music world well why not go to this world and meet oliver and the gang plus who doesn't want to hear the song "why should i worry" www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA

2. the incredibles- metroville: who doesn't want to team up mr incredible or his family maybe the ice man will be in the world but the one sole reason why this world is one them because of edna mode we know sora going get a new suit so why not visit edna mode then

3. wreck it ralph-gamestaion:eek:kay let be honest who doesnt want this kingdom hearts 3 i mean think about teaming with wreck it ralph or think about the cameos they can do

4. robin hood- sherwood forest: okay square enix and disney you need to to put this world in the game this world is most wanted world ever becuase it been a classic for ages it time to go into the classics movies now

honrable metion: frankenwennie world this is a honrable metion well this a good movie but enough with tim burton stuff i think you should be finish with tim burton

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards

New worlds I wanna see.
1. Inca Empire (The Emperor's New Groove) -This world would bring some great humor to the game. Plus I can picture a boss battle with Yzma where she turns into a turtle or canary.
2. The Kingdom of Corona ( Tangled) - Fun world with great characters. Rapunzel would make for a great party member.
3. Intergalactic Seas (Treasure Planet)-Shame the movie flopped because the movie itself is really enjoyable. The world itself would be alot of fun to go. ​
4. Kauai (Lilo and Stitch)- Gotta wrap up the Lilo and Stitch storyline. Also it would be cool if they did the 100 Acre Woods torn pages thing where different experiment pods are released across the worlds and you have to collect them and then fight them.
5. Andy's Room (Toy Story)- I feel it would be fitting that the first cgi animated world you travel to be based on the first one that was ever made. Of the world's I have listed it's one of the only 2 where SD&G change form.
6. The Native Lands (Pocahantas)- Only one of the disney renaissance movies that hasn't made it in yet. Hopefully it's not as disappointing as hunchback was.
7. Man-Cub Jungle (Jungle Book)- Another one of the classics that hasn't made it in yet. Wouldn't be a great world but it could be a pretty good one.
8. Elephant Circus (Dumbo)- Not a great world for fighting but could make for a fun mini game world if you got to do some Circus type stuff.
Of these new worlds I have listed I would be really disappointed if any of my top 5 are excluded.
I've never seen Atlantis The Lost Empire so I will have that as an honorable mention.

Old worlds I want to return
Port Royal (Dead Man's Chest and At World's End) Of the old worlds, this one has the best and probably most material to still work with. However I hope they don't do a carbon copy of either of these films like how they did with CotBP. Just use elements.
Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast)-This world was my favorite in KH2. If they can find a way to write around Beast turning human then it definitely should return. It's time for some Gaston action. B&theB is my favorite disney film so I really hope it comes back.
Olympus Coliseum (Hercules) -I really find it funny that some people feel that this world is used up. Are you kidding me? There are still so many areas to explore in this world. Mount Olympus, the actual town of Thebes, the temple of Zeus etc. Still alot to explore in this world.
Agrabah (King of Theives) The 3rd movie's storyline can work in the game. Plus it's one of the 3 PoH worlds that still have storylines that can work in the game.
Castle of Dreams ( Twist in Time)- While most Disney sequels suck, Twist in Time was really good and actually better than the original movie. With this plot, Tremaine can comeback and be a pretty serious threat. Again since the game is focusing on PoH then this world would work really well.
Land of Dragons (Mulan 2) -I feel this would be a good opprotunity to come up with an original storyline for this world ala Beast's Castle(KH2) that fits into the game's storyline. Just borrow elements from Mulan 2.
Space Paranoids(TRON) -The world was used great in KH2. But I just recently saw the 1982 film and there is still a ton to explore in this world in terms of characters like Yori and areas.
100 Acre Wood -Alot of material there to use for this world. People may be tired of it but I find this world to be enjoyable.

Last edited:

Vanitas_Booker

honrable metion: but enough with tim burton stuff i think you should be finish with tim burton
But kingdom hearts only has mentioned one Tim button movie... Ever... The Nightmare Before Christmas is the only Tim button related thing to be I kingdom hearts.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

these four worlds and one honrable mention i would like to see in no order

1. oliver and company-new york city: why this world let face it this movie is a classic and kingdom hearts 3 will feature music world well why not go to this world and meet oliver and the gang plus who doesn't want to hear the song "why should i worry" www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA

2. the incredibles- metroville: who doesn't want to team up mr incredible or his family maybe the ice man will be in the world but the one sole reason why this world is one them because of edna mode we know sora going get a new suit so why not visit edna mode then

3. wreck it ralph-gamestaion:eek:kay let be honest who doesnt want this kingdom hearts 3 i mean think about teaming with wreck it ralph or think about the cameos they can do

4. robin hood- sherwood forest: okay square enix and disney you need to to put this world in the game this world is most wanted world ever becuase it been a classic for ages it time to go into the classics movies now

honrable metion: frankenwennie world this is a honrable metion well this a good movie but enough with tim burton stuff i think you should be finish with tim burton

There is some questionability here.

1. Oliver and Company took place in NYC, the City of Constant Advertising. Assuming that they manage to avoid advertising real products, I think they'd have to make up a few "commercials" to go in Times Square or something. Regardless, they might be able to pull it off but it is a big legal/possible effort or technical issue to overcome.

3. Wreck-It-Ralph world would not be able to have cameos from other games in it, for obvious legal reasons.

Frankenweenie is different enough from the only represented Tim Burton creation to get my vote. And technically, it'd be the only Tim Burton movie to be in Kingdom Hearts(Henry Selick directed NBC)

Vanitas_Booker

Frankenweenie is different enough from the only represented Tim Burton creation to get my vote. And technically, it'd be the only Tim Burton movie to be in Kingdom Hearts(Henry Selick directed NBC)
This is true... Everyone considers it to be Tim Burton's work, but he only had the idea and wrote the story. It is his movie, he just didn't direct it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

4. Kauai (Lilo and Stitch)- Gotta wrap up the Lilo and Stitch storyline. Also it would be cool if they did the 100 Acre Woods torn pages thing where different experiment pods are released across the worlds and you have to collect them and then fight them.

Well this is an interesting idea, it though I'd imagine it more like the 101 Dalmatians from KH1 where you have a list and have to try and find them all. I'd also think it'd be cool if some would be decompressed and you have to fight them to capture them.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

There is some questionability here.

1. Oliver and Company took place in NYC, the City of Constant Advertising. Assuming that they manage to avoid advertising real products, I think they'd have to make up a few "commercials" to go in Times Square or something. Regardless, they might be able to pull it off but it is a big legal/possible effort or technical issue to overcome.

yeah if we don't get a oliver and company world how about an aristocats world then because i got a funny feeling that a musical world be in the game since he mentioned a lot about musicals in his interviews lately beside the aristocats is a good classic movie and don't forgot everybody want to be cat

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

yeah if we don't get a oliver and company world how about an aristocats world then because i got a funny feeling that a musical world be in the game since he mentioned a lot about musicals in his interviews lately beside the aristocats is a good classic movie and don't forgot everybody want to be cat

Didn't he talk about musicals because the interviewer asked him about les Miserables and his love for movies?

Personally I really hope they don't give us another musical world a la Atlantica in KH2. If we get musical mini-games i defiantly wouldn't want it to make up a whole world... that was really just aggravating. I'd prefer it to be one mini-game like in BbS.

Vanitas_Booker

Yeah... I really was NOT a fan of the Atlantica world in kh2... I love Disney musicals, but watching sora dance and sing with Ariel just felt plain silly.....

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

Yeah... I really was NOT a fan of the Atlantica world in kh2... I love Disney musicals, but watching sora dance and song with Ariel just felt plain silly.....

Dx I couldn't agree more sir about Atlantica (kh2). I had to keep the tv mute to get through it.

Yeah... I really was NOT a fan of the Atlantica world in kh2... I love Disney musicals, but watching sora dance and song with Ariel just felt plain silly.....

For me it wasn't as much the song in general but how Sora sang. His voice doesn't sound right with the songs. He should have just danced in the background and I wouldn't have been as irritated.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I dunno, I didn't like Swim this Way with or without Sora. The others were fine. Seto is a good singer, but HJO, they should've pulled a Disney and replaced him for that. I'm sure they could've found a soundalike.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

what about cars/planes as a minigame world? You could race on tracks and fly

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I don't know, personally I don't really like racing games so having another racing mini-game in KH wouldn't really be something I'm too keen on. Also there's the fact that I'm not really a fan of the cars franchise, so I'd personally prefer it if they wouldn't include it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I don't know, personally I don't really like racing games so having another racing mini-game in KH wouldn't really be something I'm too keen on. Also there's the fact that I'm not really a fan of the cars franchise, so I'd personally prefer it if they wouldn't include it.

While im not a fan of the cars franchise, im not opposed to it being in the series. I`ve kinda interested in seeing sora as a car, lol

Awards

While im not a fan of the cars franchise, im not opposed to it being in the series. I`ve kinda interested in seeing sora as a car, lol
It could work for Sugar Rush.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Lol, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID THAT! XD
lawl Dont' worry there be many. x'D

Far from it. Did it for a couple songs too.
I done it for all of them. Dx

what about cars/planes as a minigame world? You could race on tracks and fly

Ehhh Think I'll pass, I didn't find racing to fun in BBS and I doubt they'd be able to make it much better.

Back