• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

I will send it off to them with my love letter to Nomura ASAP.

That's fantastic to hear! I'm really glad I purchased the blu-ray of it last month. I've decided that with KH3 I would purchase every Disney movie based on Worlds within the game as they're announced so I got Fantasia, Frozen, and Tangled to join my Big Hero 6 (My sister owned the previous version of Tangled so I had to get my own). I jumped the gun a bit with getting 101 Dalmations but I have high hopes!

didn't you jump the gun by getting frozen tho? lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Nah, Frozen is kind of a given. Not putting that in would be crazy

i know, but i dont want to get hit by the frozen hype train only for it not to stop at the station.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Nope . Let it go.

do you wanna kill the old man?
elsa-frozen-35641041-500-712_zps859876ab.png

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

do you think inside out has a chance as a world and it would be a world that inside sora mind

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

do you think inside out has a chance as a world and it would be a werid that inside sora mind
Heheh, Sora's version of "Friendship Island" would be something else, wouldn't it?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

do you think inside out has a chance as a world and it would be a werid that inside sora mind

probably inside of ven's heart to rebuild it, maybe sora dived in with dream eaters to heal it because his station of awakening was too damaged

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

remember though each,joy,anger,fear,disgust,and sadness emotion is differnt in everybody mind so god know what sora emotions are like

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

yes i remember that... they would probably take the form of his friends amd family.

vanitas as bingbong confirmed

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

remember though each,joy,anger,fear,disgust,and sadness emotion is differnt in everybody mind so god know what sora emotions are like
First of all, they all have that mop of spiky hair. Joy would probably be soloing the control panel almost all the time while other emotions very occasionally have a little input.

Just imagine what Fear is like during a bossfight situation, ha.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

First of all, they all have that mop of spiky hair. Joy would probably be soloing the control panel almost all the time while other emotions very occasionally have a little input.

Just imagine what Fear is like during a bossfight situation, ha.

running into everyone and causing damage like young!pete from kh2.

redcrown

Awards

I've been mildly thinking about something. The original plan in DDD was for Sora to go to the 1940's Fantasia and for Riku to go to Fantasia 2000. If it had gone this way, what segment of Fantasia 2000 would/should have Riku gone to? What would have fit best with the game/Riku's side?

possibly
Beethoven's 5th Synphony, with the origami birds in colors and darkness.
or
Firebird Suite by Igor Stravinsky, with the spirit of nature running from the destructive spirit of fire, after the disaster recreating life.

or whales

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i never really watched fantasia 2000 so im glad. never watched hunchback of notre dam either tho haha

redcrown

Awards

i never really watched fantasia 2000 so im glad. never watched hunchback of notre dam either tho haha

Haven't seen Fantasia 2000 from beginning to end either, just a few segments, Rhapsody in Blue in New York and Firebird Suite. I had to google the other ones to see what else would have fit in KH better.

If you haven't seen HoND, I don't know whether to envy you or feel bad for you. You didn't feel the pain and betrayal of its' shitty handling in DDD, but you're missing out on a fantastic Disney movie (Frollo is the best, most complicated Disney villain ever, which made his DDD portrayal all the more terrible)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Haven't seen Fantasia 2000 from beginning to end either, just a few segments, Rhapsody in Blue in New York and Firebird Suite. I had to google the other ones to see what else would have fit in KH better.

If you haven't seen HoND, I don't know whether to envy you or feel bad for you. You didn't feel the pain and betrayal of its' shitty handling in DDD, but you're missing out on a fantastic Disney movie (Frollo is the best, most complicated Disney villain ever, which made his DDD portrayal all the more terrible)
well now i get the best of both worlds by watching it now that DDD is my only portrayal so I'll be spoiled.

insert lenny face hurr

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm still holding out hope maybe Fantasia 2000 could be a world in KH3 due to it being cut from DDD. And yeah, Firebird Suite is the obvious choice partially just so the Firebird can be a boss.

Back