• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

*puts on Captain Obvious hat*

Adding a Disney Junior show is never gonna happen, dude.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

*puts on Captain Obvious hat*

Adding a Disney Junior show is never gonna happen, dude.

um EXCUUUUUUUSE U

tha lion guard will definitely be cumfirmed

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

um EXCUUUUUUUSE U

tha lion guard will definitely be confirmed
Actually I watched an episode of that show out of curiosity and it has potential for Kingdom Hearts to rip some of the villains or characters from that world and add it to expand the world of the Pride Lands. Not saying they have to go with the Lion Guard route but characters such as Makku would be great to have a boss battle against with Simba.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

there no way pride land will not make it in it one of nomura favorite world and movie so not saying it wont be in unless he chose a differnt route for a world

gibbs615

i just have to ask: why?? you're the second or third person who wanted STF on III on this site since i came back
What do you mean WHY??! Me AND some others think STF CAN be a good idea for a mini-game world for KH3!!!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Actually I watched an episode of that show out of curiosity and it has potential for Kingdom Hearts to rip some of the villains or characters from that world and add it to expand the world of the Pride Lands. Not saying they have to go with the Lion Guard route but characters such as Makku would be great to have a boss battle against with Simba.
I'll look past that censor only because we're friends, joey.
What do you mean WHY??! Me AND some others think STF CAN be a good idea for a mini-game world for KH3!!!

idk man... its just a really odd choice

gibbs615

there no way pride land will not make it in it one of nomura favorite world and movie so not saying it wont be in unless he chose a differnt route for a world
I've been putting my SOFIA suggestion on other KH sites for the last 3 yrs and hopefully Nomura was looking over the web all that time and saw my idea and DID like it and IS putting it in right now! Who knows...maybe its not confirmed NOW but maybe not just yet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I've been putting my SOFIA suggestion on other KH sites for the last 3 yrs and hopefully Nomura was looking over the web all that time and saw my idea and DID like it and IS putting it in right now! Who knows...maybe its not confirmed NOW but maybe not just yet.

that quote had nothing to do with sofia the first lmao

gibbs615

I'll look past that censor only because we're friends, joey.

idk man... its just a really odd choice
Maybe you outta take a look at the show and see for yourself if its a good idea!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Maybe you outta take a look at the show and see for yourself if its a good idea!
i have, it looks really ridiculous.
I KNOW! I'm just saying I hope HE saw my idea!

i doubt nomura looks at kh fansites in his free time but its possible.

also, please don't double post. there is an edit button right under your post.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I KNOW! I'm just saying I hope HE saw my idea!
Nomura and other SE staff don't visit places like this. Moreover, Nomura himself said that KH stopped being just a kids' game a long time ago. Disney Junior has no place there. No please stop SHOUTING in awkward CAPITALIZATION patterns that your idea is GOOD, we get the POINT, just stop SAYING the exact same THING over and OVER.

Maybe others wouldn't be so dismissive of your pipe dream if you could take the diddlying time to explain, in an intelligent and persuasive manner, how a TV show aimed towards preschool-aged girls would fit in well with a video game that's action-oriented and aimed towards adolescents and young adults.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Nomura and other SE staff don't visit places like this. Moreover, Nomura himself said that KH stopped being just a kids' game a long time ago. Disney Junior has no place there. No please stop SHOUTING in awkward CAPITALIZATION patterns that your idea is GOOD, we get the POINT, just stop SAYING the exact same THING over and OVER.

osprey PLEASE try to be MORE conSIDERATE. he IS trying to get his POINT acroSS

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

osprey PLEASE try to be MORE conSIDERATE. he IS trying to get his POINT acroSS
HE already HAS. Several TIMES. I'm just TIRED of hearing the exact SAME sales PITCH for the UMPTEENTH time.

Awards

tumblr_n0cp4lMCEn1r60pp0o1_r1_400.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nomura and other SE staff don't visit places like this.

actually they have staff that visit forums to gather opinions and feedback and interest blah blah and use some fansites/wikis to keep track of information in the game... but yeah not like the main staff like nomura. they have interns and marketing staff that do this stuff.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

actually they have staff that visit forums to gather opinions and feedback and interest blah blah and use some fansites/wikis to keep track of information in the game... but yeah not like the main staff like nomura. they have interns and marketing staff that do this stuff.
Well, whatever intel they do gather, they sure seem to enjoy disregarding it. =w=

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Can we not talk about Sofia the First anymore? Or ridicule the kid for wanting it in KH3? Just a suggestion. Actually, more than a suggestion. I highly impress upon you guys to move on.

What about movies y'all want to see?

Awards

Can we not talk about Sofia the First anymore? Or ridicule the kid for wanting it in KH3? Just a suggestion. Actually, more than a suggestion. I highly impress upon you guys to move on.

What about movies y'all want to see?
Treasure Planet. Then we can have that one group of worlds we can call the Conli Trio.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

treasure planet
sword in the stone
sorcerers apprentice
atlantis the lost empire
the black cauldron
avengers age of ultron

Back