• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Um. He's good as dead. Seriously he's dead. He exploded, and his lamp melted. Pretty obvious he's not coming back. Plus he's been the final boss for almost EVERY GAME, we need a change in pace. Since the King of Thieves story ploy is left, we may not only explore Agrabah, but the cave of thieves, or...that place I forgot took place during the battle with Seluth.

As much as I'd like him to stay dead... if there's one thing I've noticed about KH, it's that characters tend to have a very hard time staying dead.
Personally, I'm hoping that Argabah just doesn't come back at all. It's been in five games already, and there's only so many times that I'll tolerate running around in the Cave of Wonders.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

^
True, characters do seem like they don't want to stay dead.
But, Aside from Maleficent, when someone has returned it has been because that world would follow its movie's plot.
Both Halloween Town and Atlantica in KHI did not follow the plots of their movies, but in KHII they began to, and thus needed their villains from said movies.
At least Maleficent and Oogie Boogie are shown to be revived, Ursula has no mention of why she is suddenly back again in KHII.

However in the case of Jafar in KHII, SE could follow "The Return of Jafar" and use that as an excuse as to why Jafar is back again. In KHIII though, there is no reason to bring him back to life, unless they decide to reuse the plots from either "Aladdin" or "Return of Jafar" instead of "The King of Thieves".

Since the King of Thieves story ploy is left, we may not only explore Agrabah, but the cave of thieves, or...that place I forgot took place during the battle with Saluk.

You mean The Vanishing Isle?
Ff-002.jpg

I feel it would be a nice refreshment from Agrabah's usual dull yellow colour scheme.
Just look at that blue ocean, green vegetation on the white castle, and the colourful sky.

disney233

Awards

As much as I'd like him to stay dead... if there's one thing I've noticed about KH, it's that characters tend to have a very hard time staying dead.
Personally, I'm hoping that Argabah just doesn't come back at all. It's been in five games already, and there's only so many times that I'll tolerate running around in the Cave of Wonders.

It has chance of coming back. Olympus Coliseum made it in, and it's been in more games than all the other worlds combine.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

However in the case of Jafar in KHII, SE could follow "The Return of Jafar" and use that as an excuse as to why Jafar is back again. In KHIII though, there is no reason to bring him back to life, unless they decide to reuse the plots from either "Aladdin" or "Return of Jafar" instead of "The King of Thieves".
Hades could always bring him back.
[video=youtube;JXxxcgia7Os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxxcgia7Os[/video]
But yes, no Jafar in KHIII. There's no reason for him to pop up in III when the King of Thieves plot should be being used (if Aladdin is even in KHIII which it probably will.)

You mean The Vanishing Isle?
Ff-002.jpg

I feel it would be a nice refreshment from Agrabah's usual dull yellow colour scheme.
Just look at that blue ocean, green vegetation on the white castle, and the colourful sky.
Agreed.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So Olympus, Tangled, and Big Hero 6. What do you guys want to see in November?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Another returning world would be nice. Like Agrabah or Symphony of Sorcerey

Forsaken Shadow

Toy Story, Pride Lands, Jungle Book, Frozen. Any one of those and I will be a happy person.

What are the bets on Pixar worlds making an appearance? Will rights be an issue?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Given how Pixar is owned by Disney, I doubt it would be an issue.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Treasure Planet Mister Conli! Bring it on, I am ready to fly in space with a hover board, and track down space pirates.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Off the top of my head, Treasure Planet! It's practically a shoo-in now, and for returning worlds Agrabah (need to do King of Thieves) and Space Paranoids (I neeeeeeeed Tron!)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I just realized that this is the first world that takes place in a modern setting with cars, Tv. and other modernized technology. Can`t wait to see how Sora reacts to being in a modern world similar to ours(minor the future stuff of course ;)

The Dark Mamba

Awards

Honestly my wishlist of worlds has been evolving for months. Now that we got Hercules, Tangled and Big Hero 6, I'd like to see

Treasure Planet
Toy Story
The Lion King 2
Frozen
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wreck-It Ralph
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
Pocahontas
Lilo & Stitch
Cinderella III

If I can get most of these than I'll be a happy camper.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I just realized that this is the first world that takes place in a modern setting with cars, Tv. and other modernized technology. Can`t wait to see how Sora reacts to being in a modern world similar to ours(minor the future stuff of course ;)
TWTNW has a crashed truck and huge tvs.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

TWTNW has a crashed truck and huge tvs.

Ah, one of the biggest unanswered questions in this franchise... how did a truck get there?!

BluePikmin11

Awards

My predictions:

1. Twilight Town
  2. Destiny Islands
  3. Mount Olympus (Hercules)
  4. Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
  5. San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
  6. Arendelle (Frozen)
  7. New Orleans (Princess and the Frog)
  8. Game Central (Wreck-it-Ralph)
  9. Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean)
  10. Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)
  11. Tomorrowland (Tomorrowland)
  12. Agrabah (Aladdin)
  13. Notre Dame (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  14. Pixie Hollow (Tinkerbell)
  15. Symphony of Sorcery 2000 (Fantasia 2000)
  16. Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh)
  17. Treasure Planet (Treasure Planet)
  18. Axiom (Wall-E)
  19. Andy’s Room (Toy Story)
  20. Mind of Riley (Inside Out)
  21. Scotland (Brave)
  22. Nomansian Islands (The Incredibles)
  23. City of S.H.I.E.L.D. (The Avengers)
  24. Planet Death Star (Star Wars)
  25. Keyblade Graveyard
  26. End of the World

And quick question, I want to make a thread on rating the chances of a certain world appearing in KH3.
Just like in Smashboards where people rate a character's chances in Smash.
Quick question, am I able to edit the thread title and edit the OP itself?

radiantmemories

Considering how KH tends to just ignore things like this (no one gives talking ducks and dogs a second glance) he sadly probably won't react at all. :(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

my dream list

1. Radiant Garden (and Tron: Uprising)
2. Twilight Town
3. Destiny Islands
4. Kingdom of Corona
5. Arendelle
6. Port Royal (based off DMTNT)
7. Sanfransokyo
8. Treasure Planet
9. Toy Story
10. Mount Olympus
11. Yen Sid's Tower (and RoS, multiplayer arena, Daybreak Town)
12. Sora's Heart (basically Inside Out, sorting through Sora's emotions, platforming)
13. Cabletown
14. Scotland (Brave world, Goofy speaks with accent)
15. Wreck-it Ralph
16. Gravity Falls (mystery world, emphasis on freeform exploration)
17. RoD
18. Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
19. Hawaii (please give us L&S world, the scenery would be beautiful)
20. Atlantis: The Lost Empire
21. The Incredibles (Donald. IN TIGHTS.)
22. Spiderman (chemistry with Sora would be legendary)
23. Deep Jungle (it deserves a second chance)
24. Corrupted Traverse Town (after being freed, and many worlds and inhabitants freed, it would be a gutpunch for Xehanort to go after the beginning of Sora's journey)
25. Roaming World (remember how Monstro popped up out of nowhere in kh1? something similar should happen, like the Deathstar or Wal-E's ship, even the balloon house from Up).
26. Keyblade Graveyard/End of The World/an original final world.

i was making this list off the notion that kh3 would have twice as many worlds as kh2 so it was purely coincidental bluepikman lol

TSUSMC9

I read an interview Nomura did with Famitsu magazine confirming that Halloween Town and Pride Lands would not be returning for KH3.
That's very disappointing. Though I had suspected such with Halloween Town because not much else could really be done without thinking up something entirely new.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I read an interview Nomura did with Famitsu magazine confirming that Halloween Town and Pride Lands would not be returning for KH3.
That's very disappointing. Though I had suspected such with Halloween Town because not much else could really be done without thinking up something entirely new.

Could you possibly be able to link us to where we could find the interview? I'm not saying I don't trust you, just any evidence to this would be nice :D

Back