• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

What about a Midgar world?

The whole point of having FF characters in KH is to see them in a different light. Having a world from an FF game would kind of ruin that.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards

I would like to see the FF world period. It seems like the FF characters all come from the same world, and Destiny Islands is similar to Traverse/Twilight Town, or any other KH original. It seems like Radiant Gardens is that world, but that seems like a bigger version of Hollow Bastion, so I can't wait to see the full extent of the FF world. Possibly the dissidia world

Gram

Banned
Awards

I would like to see the FF world period. It seems like the FF characters all come from the same world, and Destiny Islands is similar to Traverse/Twilight Town, or any other KH original. It seems like Radiant Gardens is that world, but that seems like a bigger version of Hollow Bastion, so I can't wait to see the full extent of the FF world. Possibly the dissidia world

The only way I could see Nomura doing that though is if it's an original world for the FF characters. He said himself he likes to use KH to show FF characters, namely those he designed, in a new light.
A different version of a beloved character.

So he's not gonna abandon that now and to make an FF world would do so. Of course he could make an original FF world but that'd be a redundant move because then it'd just be the same as the other original worlds in KH.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

I like all of the original worlds being the homes of Final Fantasy characters. And if Nomura said he wasn't gonna put any FF worlds in there, then I'm willing to be prepared for just as much.
I think I wouldn't mind another original world as the main hub. Twilight Town and Traverse Town pleased me. Make me happy again! ​and put Zidane in it...

MegaxXxman

My vote goes of done of my older and favorite movie treasure planet. I say because of assassins creed I've had a lot of fun with the naval gameplay and if they were to include that in the story it opens up for some what I think could be really interesting level design and environment. Plus I think a limit with Jim would be something like flying around on his solar surfer with sora being able to morph his key blade into different weapons with the help of morph from the movie of course.

Scorseselover

If they add Nightmare Before Christmas, I want to go to Christmas Town, I want to hear What's This? in the background

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If they add Nightmare Before Christmas, I want to go to Christmas Town, I want to hear What's This? in the background
Christmas Town is in Kingdom Hearts 2...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Kim Possible World (Middleton)
The Incredibles World
Pocahontas World
Lilo & Stitch World (Hawaii)

Scorseselover

I want to see a Phineas and Ferb world, I'm not a huge fan of the show but it has potential to be in Kingdom Hearts, I want to fight Doofenshmirtz and hear him say something like "Curse you freaky headed boy"!!!

The Dark Mamba

Awards

My desires for worlds can be summarized in this video.
[video=youtube;gBzU6X7pyK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzU6X7pyK0[/video]

dgruwez

When Disney took over Lucasfilm I thought Star Wars will definitely be part of Kingdom Hearts III. Not many here seem to follow this sentiment.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

When Disney took over Lucasfilm I thought Star Wars will definitely be part of Kingdom Hearts III. Not many here seem to follow this sentiment.

This most likely has to do, in part, with the fact that there are too many characters already in the series as well as too many characters that have yet to make an appearance from both Disney and especially Square Enix. Combined with the fact that this is supposed to be the grand finale of the Xehanort saga, it shouldn't be too surprising that people don't want too much coming from yet another source.

Then, there is also the fact that we have a plethora of original characters in the series that have been underutilized as well as the slew of new characters that must be introduced in Kingdom Hearts III. Case in point, we only know for certain the identities of five Seekers of Darkness (6 if you want to include Terra in that list).

While having Star Wars and/or Marvel may be intriguing, many of us don't think that Kingdom Hearts III is the best time to introduce those characters, if at all. Maybe after the Xehanort saga is over and done with, but not now. There are far too many plotlines that we have to deal with in regards to all of the already extensive cast.

Sorry if this seems kind of disjointed, but that is how I see it at the very least.

dgruwez

This most likely has to do, in part, with the fact that there are too many characters already in the series as well as too many characters that have yet to make an appearance from both Disney and especially Square Enix. Combined with the fact that this is supposed to be the grand finale of the Xehanort saga, it shouldn't be too surprising that people don't want too much coming from yet another source.

Then, there is also the fact that we have a plethora of original characters in the series that have been underutilized as well as the slew of new characters that must be introduced in Kingdom Hearts III. Case in point, we only know for certain the identities of five Seekers of Darkness (6 if you want to include Terra in that list).

While having Star Wars and/or Marvel may be intriguing, many of us don't think that Kingdom Hearts III is the best time to introduce those characters, if at all. Maybe after the Xehanort saga is over and done with, but not now. There are far too many plotlines that we have to deal with in regards to all of the already extensive cast.

Sorry if this seems kind of disjointed, but that is how I see it at the very least.
No that's actually helpful, thanks.

Been a while since I played these games, but I thought there were often worlds that don't necessarily matter that much for the overall story of KH? Couldn't the Death Star for instance be one of those arbitrary worlds like, say, the POTC world in KHII? I don't remember Jack Sparrow being a particularly essential new character in the KH universe.

Funtegojoker

If its the last game in the Xahanort saga it should include all of the original world worlds from the original game.

anniinan

I had to register just to say this!

I hope that they include Pocahontas to KH3, I think the story would fit really well. Radcliffe wants a war and is willing to do anything for it, Heartless appear and SDG saves the day just in time. The enviroment would look awesome. Don't know what would happen on the second visit. The bad thing about using Pocahontas is that it's pretty similar with Tarzan from KH1.

My second favourite is Frozen. At first I didin't like the idea, but then I read a thread someone made about it and explained the plot and it actually works great. You could have the access to Blizzard after you complete the world and they would get some new info on hearts. First they would save Elsa and get them back to palace, and on second visit Hans has imprisoned Elsa and is trying to kill Anna, SDG for the rescue!

Jungle Book is something I'd like to see as well, but is Tarzan all over again?

I've been wishing Notre Dame, but they included it in 3D and I haven't played it. However, if I have understood correctly the plot stays unfinished, Frollo stays alive and stuff? Would SDG put an end to him?

I would like to see all the worlds with the princesses return, because of the ultimate showdown is approaching and it would be great to inform the princesses and see how they're doing. But if they include the worlds they would have to come up with whole new plots cause Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands and Castle of Dreams and Wonderland have nothing new to offer. Beasts Castle could possibly have something since Gaston hasn't been involved in the story and Beast has been a pretty big part of the main plot. Maybe first Gaston is trying to mess things up and on second visit they could arrange a Princesses of Light emergency meeting in Beasts Castle, and they get attacked by group of heartless and villans?

I love Peter Pan and hope Neverland returns but i dont think Peter Pan and Neverland has anything new to offer. :(

Then I hope the return of the TWNW, Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and Traverse Town.

What i DON'T want to see is Atlantica. I have seen it and i hate it. The musical thing in KH2 was horrible and the place annoys the shit out of me.

No Star Wars or Marvel please, it just doesn't work like POTC didn't work. I hope all the places are animated so SDG won't look weird.

Agrabah seems to be everyones favourite but i feel that I have seen it, been there and done that. Aladdin is annoying but I'll miss Genie.

I want to bring up if Lion King 2 does make it into KH3 and many of the plot is in retold in the game. Then I'd love to see Sora confront Simba like this.

Simba: I know Kovu is following in Scar's pawprints, and I must follow in my father's.
Sora: Wait a minute! What ever happened to following your own path? We had to get rid of your fears because you were worried about being Mufasa. And now all of a sudden you throw all of what you learned away?
Simba: What do you know? You don't know what my childhood was like. You're not a mentor!
Sora: ... You're the first guy, who forced me to break up my friendship with another. Come back when you remember what you've really learned.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I want to bring up if Lion King 2 does make it into KH3 and many of the plot is in retold in the game. Then I'd love to see Sora confront Simba like this.

Simba: I know Kovu is following in Scar's pawprints, and I must follow in my father's.
Sora: Wait a minute! What ever happened to following your own path? We had to get rid of your fears because you were worried about being Mufasa. And now all of a sudden you throw all of what you learned away?
Simba: What do you know? You don't know what my childhood like. You're not a mentor!
Sora: ... You're the first guy, who forced me to break up my friendship with another. Come back when you remember what you've really learned.

KH3 will take place a couple of months after KH2. We saw Kiara being born in the credits. There's no way The Lion King 2 can make in in KH3 since Kiara won't be an adult by then.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

KH3 will take place a couple of months after KH2. We saw Kiara being born in the credits. There's no way The Lion King 2 can make in in KH3 since Kiara won't be an adult by then.

There's no accurate point of reference there, though, because Riku confirms that all worlds run on their own time axis and we only see the Pride Lands in one game.

Back