• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Disney really wishes A:TLA was 1 of their's, don't they? Raya, having Cameron's Avatar sequel be called "The Way of Water" & now this.

palizinhas

Awards
Disney really wishes A:TLA was 1 of their's, don't they? Raya, having Cameron's Avatar sequel be called "The Way of Water" & now this.
Person who only ever watched 'Avatar the Last Airbender' seeing anything with water on it: getting a lot of ATLA vibes from this.

Like, Raya I can give ya, but atla didn't come up with the concept of the four elements. Water person/fire person duo is old stuff.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Just getting this out there but if Quadratum is real world Tokyo, wouldn’t that mean there’s a Quadratum version of Hollywood? If so, I could see Sora going there in the past to meet a young Yensid going by another familiar name

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Perhaps they'll make a Hocus Pocus world now Disney's made a sequel and probably plan on making a third film. I'd love it, personally...

WaltK

Awards
I’ve been thinking about Anastasia again lately, and it occurred to me that, if it showed up as a world, how convenient it would be that they’d have an excuse to bring Christopher Lloyd back into the cast in a post-Master Xehanort universe.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I’ve been thinking about Anastasia again lately, and it occurred to me that, if it showed up as a world, how convenient it would be that they’d have an excuse to bring Christopher Lloyd back into the cast in a post-Master Xehanort universe.
should that ever happened, i think it would be a fun meta joke if Sora (or whoever is there at the time) mistakes Rasputin for Xehanort due to his voice

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Sora: Fire!
Firaga: No, don't feel like it.
Sora: Wait, what?
Firaga: I mean what have you done for me lately? I feel like you take me for granted.
Aeroga: At least he remembers you. I got cast once as a novelty & then was quickly forgotten.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interesting. So we could get cloud Sora, plant Riku, or water Kairi. I could see Donald as a Fire elemental due to his massive temper, lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So in a Muppets world would Sora be a Muppet or stay human?
Well he did turn into a toy in the Toy Box world despite the human presence so maybe he would still become a Muppet. Granted the Toy Box he went to was cut off from real one but it might still be possible.

Back