• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Maybe gummiships transform for the world order.

You could have the gummiship turn into a plane for talespin or something

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe gummiships transform for the world order.

You could have the gummiship turn into a plane for talespin or something
They need to be smaller, the standard gummi's a bit big for a lot of these (it would dwarf Luke's X-Wing for example). I'd make it small enough that the cockpit can only seat 1, with Donald and Goofy maybe getting Falcon & Invincible ships to fly as wingmen.

Awards
They need to be smaller, the standard gummi's a bit big for a lot of these (it would dwarf Luke's X-Wing for example). I'd make it small enough that the cockpit can only seat 1, with Donald and Goofy maybe getting Falcon & Invincible ships to fly as wingmen.
Or you make it like the Tardis. "It's bigger on the inside!"

WaltK

Awards
You know under what circumstance I’d really want to see Olympus in the series again? If it was an adaptation of the Aladdin crossover from the TV series.

Have Jafar’s deceased spirit/heart/whatever somehow escape the confines of his own world and wind up in the Underworld where he teams up with Hades again.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
You know under what circumstance I’d really want to see Olympus in the series again? If it was an adaptation of the Aladdin crossover from the TV series.

Have Jafar’s deceased spirit/heart/whatever somehow escape the confines of his own world and wind up in the Underworld where he teams up with Hades again.
i like the idea. well the reason the Aladdin/Hercules crossover was possible because it occurred in the same 'earth' that included both Agrabah and Olympus. while in the KH universe they're separate worlds. for this to work, it would mean that the 'world order' that has kept the worlds separate has broken down, allowing natural corridors to form links between worlds.

Sonofjafar

Awards
i like the idea. well the reason the Aladdin/Hercules crossover was possible because it occurred in the same 'earth' that included both Agrabah and Olympus. while in the KH universe they're separate worlds. for this to work, it would mean that the 'world order' that has kept the worlds separate has broken down, allowing natural corridors to form links between worlds.
Let’s be honest. The Word order was always more a guideline than an actual rule

Promise85

Awards
I'd like, now that Century Fox has been bought by Disney, to see a world of Blue Sky animation, such as Ice Age or Epic.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Sonofjafar; Tech yes but then you got more licensing issues there. Don't yank my tail if I end up wrong (I play miqo'te in FFXIV so I'll say that) but so far, Square has not used anything that basically has Disney and..someone else..that they have to talk to to get a world in the game. That's why you don't see The Black Caldron; they'd have to talk to the people in charge of the book to get the world in the game AS WELL as Disney. Square is being smart+ lazy here, it's just a mess. And don't ask me who they'd have to talk to to get any Wizard of Oz stuff in a game at all.

Zackarix

Awards
That's why you don't see The Black Caldron; they'd have to talk to the people in charge of the book to get the world in the game AS WELL as Disney.
Also because The Black Cauldron was a flop that they barely acknowledge the existence of. It's at the back of the "things Disney wants to promote in a video game" line.

But if any of the Disney Animeted Canon deserves a live action remake it's TBC, mostly so that The Chronicles of Prydain can be adapted correctly this time around.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I actually saw Encanto with my partner last night, and I'm feeling it. I'd love to see it and Coco in the next game, both feel like they fit the natural themes of heart and self really well.

Sora could easily teach Miguel the importance of remembering others deep within your heart; and Casita would be a great example of how hearts can exist so long as their is love and light to maintain them.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
But if any of the Disney Animeted Canon deserves a live action remake it's TBC, mostly so that The Chronicles of Prydain can be adapted correctly this time around.
From what I understand, that's been on the plate to happen for a while. At least I've read that the Prydain series is being made by Disney. They bought the rights for it again, at least going by a Variety article from several years ago. I think that will happen with Tarzan, too, eventually, for a remake to that film--if what the Burroughs ask for isn't too high to them, I guess?

Last edited:

Zackarix

Awards
From what I understand, that's been on the plate to happen for a while. At least I've read that the Prydain series is being made by Disney. They bought the rights for it again, at least going by a Variety article from several years ago. I think that will happen with Tarzan, too, eventually, for a remake to that film--if what the Burroughs ask for isn't too high to them, I guess?
They have the rights, but there's been no word that a project is in production. I hope they have plans, but it's possible they're sitting on the rights because it would embarrassing for somebody else to get them and make a successful adaptation.

Back