• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GrandWebster

^^^
I'm looking at Pixar Films, I would really enjoy seeing "A Bug's Life" World.

A Bug's Life is like the Pixar equivalent to a movie from the Disney Classics like Pinocchio.

Though, I'm not too sure about it being included in KH4, (I did hear "rumors" that Pixar maybe teasing a sequel last year). I just hope they haven't forgotten about it.

But i think Incredibles would be better.

Last edited:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Incredibles does seem to be a likely Pixar world in the next KH game. With Big Hero 6 unlikely to return as a world more than likely they will use The Incredibles in its place, in addition with the sequel that just came out last year I can realistically envision that the plot for the forthcoming world could take place after the events of the 2nd film.

GrandWebster

Incredibles does seem to be a likely Pixar world in the next KH game. With Big Hero 6 unlikely to return as a world more than likely they will use The Incredibles in its place, in addition with the sequel that just came out last year I can realistically envision that the plot for the forthcoming world could take place after the events of the 2nd film.

But honestly, Seeing how Pixar is getting all these Sequels for their old movies. I would want them to do A Bug's Life 2 so it can be incorporated in KH somehow.

I think A Bug's Life could be visually stunning, Imagine like Giant Flowers that you can land upon, Ponds spread far and wide, maybe like a giant Ant Colony of some kind. Insectoid Heartless would look cool, Since its Pixar it probably follow an original plot as well.

Its wishful thinking, Since its Pixar Classic I just hope A Bug's Life gets picked up one day (by Disney I mean)

horto12485

Awards

This i can see Happening since we don't have no Sequel to Big Hero 6 yet The Incredibles could take it's place for the Next Saga and the Same for Treasure Planet taking Pirates of the Caribbean's Spot for the Next Saga since the 4th and 5th Films is set two Decades after the Third Film was the Conclusion of the Original Trilogy

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
^^^
I'm looking at Pixar Films, I would really enjoy seeing "A Bug's Life" World.

A Bug's Life is like the Pixar equivalent to a movie from the Disney Classics like Pinocchio.

Though, I'm not too sure about it being included in KH4, (I did hear "rumors" that Pixar maybe teasing a sequel last year). I just hope they haven't forgotten about it.

I 100% want A Bug's Life. I think it would be a great world. I imagine it would have an original plot like the other 2 Pixar worlds this game, so a sequel isn't really necessary for it to be included.

GrandWebster

I 100% want A Bug's Life. I think it would be a great world. I imagine it would have an original plot like the other 2 Pixar worlds this game, so a sequel isn't really necessary for it to be included.

Well you're right. But I'm just saying that a Sequel or a TV Show would expand its universe.
Because Honestly I don't want stay in Ant Island.

I would want go somwhere with more grassland, Vegetation, Beautiful Flowerfields. Kind of Like Pikmin.

Who knows, maybe if it gets included in KH one day, Pixar can Finally pick it up and do something with it.
"A Bug's Life" is a movie I think they can expand upon to something fantastical with a Sequel.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wreck-It Ralph can work for Kingdom Hearts IV if they go the Toy Box route and have the Wreck-It Ralph cast be in an original arcade game that is in-universe to Wreck-It Ralph. Why not go one step further and have it between the events after Wreck-It Ralph but before Ralph Breaks the Internet?

Carsongundersen

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Hawaii would be the coolest thing ever! Not really sure how i would feel about Agrabah though

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I would to like have a better navigation mode for the next saga. The gummi ship stuff was always what I despised the most in this franchise.

The dive mode in KH3D was pretty fun.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would to like have a better navigation mode for the next saga. The gummi ship stuff was always what I despised the most in this franchise.

The dive mode in KH3D was pretty fun.

I've never disliked the gummi ship, minus the missions in KH1 Final Mix lol they are terrible, but it is what I always put off last when I try to 100% KH1 or 2. I have no idea how I'm gonna feel about this expanded Gummi Ship. It at least looks more aesthetically pleasing to me?

I guess I'm not opposed to this, but the Gummi ship does have nostalgia for me.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
They need to reuse fantasia. You just can't waste something like that on DDD.

Ps5/unreal 4, magical visual marvel gaaaroooonteeeed.

Last edited:

GrandWebster

Y'know, it does seem that The Princess of Heart subplot is going to be further established in KH4. I'm actually very interested in that.

Because looking at the plot of "The Princess and the Frog" (Cause I don't know why it wouldn't be a world at that point). Its a brilliant way to take the original plot of the movie, but also kind make it original.

Because The PATF uses alot of Trickery in its plot; Naveen mistakes Tiana as a Princess, Charlotte mistakes his butler as the Prince and so forth.

So I think whoever is going after Tiana in the next saga as a maiden will mistake Charlotte for one since that was the big deal during the Mardi Gras. This Temporary would lead Dr. Facilier to go after the Wrong Maiden for awhile, Cause assuming he'll make a deal with the Next KH Villain concerning the POH, until they get the right one and maybe knowing that this could lead to Dr. Facilier leaving his world with the help of his "Friends" because of the mistake of Charlotte and instead its Tiana.

I think this plot would be perfect, I think Dr. Facilier could work outside his world, he fits the Heartless theme to a T, Hell maybe becoming a World-hopping like Maleficent would be nice to get New Villains in the action.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
Y'know, it does seem that Princess of Heart subplot is going to be further established in KH4. I'm actually very interested in that.

Because looking at the plot of "The Princess and the Frog" (Cause I don't know why he wouldn't world at that point). Its a brilliant way to take the original plot of the movie, but also kind make it original.

Because The PATF uses alot of Trickery in its plot; Naveen mistakes Tiana as a Princess, Charlotte mistakes his butler as the Prince and so forth.

So I think whoever is going after Tiana in the next saga as a maiden will mistake Charlotte for one since that was the big deal during the Mardi Gras. This Temporaly would lead Dr. Facilier to go after the Wrong Maiden for awhile, Cause assuming he'll make a deal with the Next KH Villain concerning the POH, until they get the right one and maybe knowing that this could lead to Dr. Facilier leaving his world with the help of his "Friends" because of the mistake of Charlotte and instead its Tiana.

I think this plot would be perfect, I think Dr. Facilier could work outside his world, he fits the Heartless theme to a T, Hell maybe becoming a World-hopping like Maleficent would be nice to get New Villains in the action.

This theory i can agree with and it would be Nice to see The Princess and the Frog for the Next Installment.

U.N. Owen

Awards
If there is any Marvel world that fits the KH aesthetic, it would probably be Svartalfheim, the home of the dark elves. The ash-covered wasteland taken from the films combined with lore from the comics would make an interesting depiction of darkness that stands out from the shades of blue and purple we're so used to. Plus, seeing that in Unreal Engine 4 would be amazing.

GrandWebster

I'm assuming some Disney worlds will replace some others based on their themes an environment:

The Incredible - Big Hero 6 (Superhero themed)

Princess and the Frog - Tangled (Fairy tale, Disney Princess and Magical Forest world)

Moana - Pirates (Open Sea travel. POTC is like AC: Black Flag. While Moana will be like TLOZ: Wind Waker)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm assuming some Disney worlds will replace some others based on their themes an environment:

The Incredible - Big Hero 6 (Superhero themed)

Princess and the Frog - Tangled (Fairy tale, Disney Princess and Magical Forest world)

Moana - Pirates (Open Sea travel. POTC is like AC: Black Flag. While Moana will be like TLOZ: Wind Waker)

I mean, all 3 of those movies are top of my list for worlds for sure and everything but its not like the next game just needs the exact same types of environments lol. I get what you mean though I guess.

Back