• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

Well since there is a possibility that the Disney worlds will only be 10, I feel there's no need to have anymore returning worlds we already visited. With the exception of Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands that counts as original worlds.

I really do hope that Jungle Book will be featured very soon. I mean I like that were visiting 3D worlds but I want more balanced order that includes 2D worlds as well.

To be honest I actually would be happy if there's a dlc for Kingdom Hearts 3 with maybe extra worlds later on.

What would we do in those worlds though?
Either they'd be plot-relevant, which would mean we'd get an incomplete game at first, or they'd be quite irrelevant, which I wouldn't necessarily love either. :l

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

At the very least I could understand some DLC worlds, either set after the main story (it could work depending on how KH III will end) or as other worlds Sora&co visited before heading to the final fight.
Or who knows, we play the whole game with Sora and then we get an expansion with new worlds and... Riku as a playable character.
Something like Infamous First Light.

ImVentus

Awards

What would we do in those worlds though?
Either they'd be plot-relevant, which would mean we'd get an incomplete game at first, or they'd be quite irrelevant, which I wouldn't necessarily love either. :l

True, but maybe they have a few worlds connecting to Sora's adventure after The Seeker Saga ends. Like say maybe 3 extra worlds preparing for the future of Kingdom Hearts. But it's tricky, yet I feel they could make it work. The charm of KH is that of exploring new worlds.

D

Deleted member 246005

Digimon: The Movie Now Owned By Disney | Den of Geek

this would be awesome.

I think if you were to adapt Dream Drop Distance i'd probably take cues from digimon and make them more individualistic. That might the sora/riku being alone problem people had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards

I would love to see Agrabah making a return, it would close the plot of the King of Thieves which is a great movie and I would love to see agrabah with the Unreal 4 Engine

And please let us get in the castle this time around lol

I want them to bring back at least 3 worlds back from KHII (Atlântica, Agrabah and Beauty and the Beast)

daviviana

+ The Princess and The Frog
It would be awesome to see New Orleans, awesome villain, Frog Sora, Black badass princess and good theme.

+ Inside Out
With all the dream things in KH3D and inside of the heart theme, story wise this is a no-brainer. Also, there are endless possibilities for game design here.

+ Brave
Because Merida and north people awesome. Great sorcerer character, and there is a theme about bonding hearts here.

Plus:

Disney Town through the point of view of Duck Tales.
Neverland through the point of view of Tinkerbell.
The Sword in The Stone as a part of Radiant Garden, as Merlin is training Kairi and could show her some of his past.

And fingers crossed for Kairi gameplay. :)

kaseykockroach

Awards

I'm curious what this game's hub world will be (KH1's Traverse Town or KH2's Hollow Bastion). Any ideas?

Phantom

1. Jungle Book (animated, not live-action)
I really liked the film, plus it's a shame it got cut from BBS.

2. Emperor's New Groove
Another film I liked, it would also be nice to see Yzma as a boss (unfortunately they'd have to get a new VA for her).

3. Duckburg (based on comics/DuckTales)
I loved both Donald Duck comics and DuckTales as a kid, so I think it'd be really fun to explore Duckburg in a KH game, and I'd love to see Magica de Spell as a boss.

Since there'll be less Disney worlds than in KH2, I hope they don't include too many old ones. I wouldn't mind Agrabah though, if the plot is based on King of Thieves.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

speaking of world how do you think the lantern scene in tangled be done?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I had a dream last night where Pocahontas was a world in KH3. I mean, the dream took place in a JCPenneys and there was something about protecting a tray of halupki from Grimmjow, but SDG and Pocahontas were there!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i really there couple sora and kairi moments in some disney world but i cant wait to see the monster inc world and little boo plus sora monster form looks great

Misayler

I'm wholly interested in KH incorporating live-action properties since Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean and wonder about the future of those worlds. If I had to pick a candidate from those, I'd choose Mary Poppins purely for aesthetic purposes.

Though I wouldn't know how they'd tie in the involvement of that world with the series' plot--either they'd have to take a side-step entirely/story retread/ or do something entirely different like in the case of the Space Paranoids world.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Seeing as the world count for this game is lower than Kingdom Hearts II, I'm going to take this topic more seriously.

Treasure Planet
: It has a lot going for it, space world, pirate world, produced by Roy Conli, "obscure Disney property" etc. It's a good movie that would value its rise to prominence again through Kingdom Hearts. The scrapped asset for it in Kingdom Hearts 3D may be because it's going to be implemented for Kingdom Hearts III.

The Princess and the Frog: This is a no-brainer, Dr. Facilier fits Kingdom Hearts like a glove. Matter of fact, here's an interest reason to integrate this world, Dr. Facilier has the black box. Events take place after the movie, Maleficent revives Dr. Facilier in return for the black box.

Wreck-It Ralph: Wreck-It Ralph has so much potential for Square Enix to go all out with the creativity, but the most promising aspect is battling Turbo in his Cy-bug form. My idea is to have a Taito arcade in Twilight Town and the Wreck-It Ralph and Sugar Rush cabinets are there.

LeahSakura

So if I had to pick three...

Coco- Imagine Sora, Donald and Goofy as skeletons with the day of the dead dress? And the colours would be amazinngg. I know the film is far too new to be featured, but to speculate is fun :) Plus they could keep throwing Sora between Miguel and Hector and then his familia, which would be a fun take on the story. (I only saw the film a few days ago and I love it!)

Frozen- yes, I know its been overdone. But stylistic wise, imagine the snow, the ice castle, the world. I loved Mulan and Nightmare Before Christmas with the snow, so I'd want Frozen in KH for the snow. NOT THE SONGS. No way the songs. This isn't another Little Mermaid world, no thank you.

Treasure Planet- I can see why this world might not work, since Treasure Planet is about traveling to other worlds, but they could land Sora and co on the Treasure Planet where they run into the characters and go from there. Then it would be lit.

horto12485

Awards

Team Jim Hawkins

Pocahontas-Cause we haven't finished The Disney Renaissance in the Kingdom Hearts series yet and the Reason why i want to see Pocahontas in Kingdom Hearts III cause it has a Stronger Chance of getting into Kingdom Hearts III.

Treasure Planet-Yes it is one of Roy Conli's 3rd Film of his Disney Roy Conli Movies cause most of us want to see Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III yes it was originally going to be a World in Kingdom Hearts III but was Cut due to having Five Disney Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance thus leaving it behind and it made me Mad cause i wanted Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts series now I think Treasure Planet might appear in the Kingdom Hearts series but this time in Three Cause it's time to Meet Jim Hawkins and explore the Galaxy to find the Treasure beyond the map and now we've gotten Tangled and Big Hero 6 in KH3 so it's time to complete the Trinity by having Treasure Planet joining Kingdom Hearts III

Jungle Book-Same thing for Treasure Planet i want to go and explore the World of The Jungle Book cause it was going to be a Playable world in Birth By Sleep but was cut due to having 7 Disney Worlds in the Game and it made me Depressed so this time it's high time we have Jungle Book to appear in Kingdom Hearts III hopefully it won't be skipped again cause we need this and Pocahontas and Treasure Planet in it.

or

vs

Team Elsa

Frozen (Kingdom of Arendelle)

Monsters Inc (Monstropolis)

and

Aladdin and the King of Thieves (Agrabah)

Last edited:

Andrealsant

Hey guys, I'm new so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but these are the 3 new worlds I want the most for this game (if any of these, or others, have leaked, please tell me!!)

1 - The Incredibles
Riding the hype train that the new Incredibles movie is bringing, I think a world featuring the Incredibles family would be really fun! Maybe if 2 extra party members at a time is the limit, we could choose between them!

2 - Shibuya (The World Ends With You)
This world has it all: a good story, good characters, enormous potential for enemies and bosses and, most of all, it got style.
It would be amazing to explore the sprawling streets of Shibuya crossing while fighting noisy heartless/nobodies/unversed, and having Neku and the others as party member would be sooo badass!

3 - A Final Fantasy World
I know most of the FF characters that appear in KH come from Radiant Garden, but I think introducing another FF-focused world would open up the possibility of bringing many other FF characters that were not present before, like Vincent Valentine, Lightning, Noctis, and, of course, chocobos!

As for returning worlds, it gets quite easy:

1 - Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion (now with the whole thing explorable)
2 - The Keyblade Graveyard (now with the actual graveyard part)
3 - Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion

What do you guys think?

Awards

A world that I would love to return is Atlantica, imagine that world with U4 a shame everyone hates it lol

Back