• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astral_key

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

I'm really excited for Tangled to be featured for KH III so in a way we could see Rapunzel and Flynn. If Frozen becomes a possibility then so be it. Maybe Hans can be the boss?

What I'm looking forward to if they ever add Star Wars is that they should definitely add the Death Star as to what other people said previously in this thread and for the boss battle of this specific world, you fight Emperor Palpatine as you team up with Darth Vader and Luke as they assist Sora, Donald and Goofy to beat him. If they come up with an original storyline for SW, I'm fine with that too. :D

SomeKHFan

Awards

Well, if you recall in Kingdom Hearts 2, Stitch shows up in Hollow Bastion, and only then becomes a summon. If you ask me, I think Stitch more likely wandered the cosmos for a while or was stuck on the ship until then. Because after Stitch becomes a summon, he then is shown coming from an island. So I think it doesn't follow the plot of the movie in that manner.

Maybe the Lilo & Stitch world was attacked by Heartless and Stitch was searching for a way to deal with them. His summon does show the island, indicating he has already been there.

Or more likely Stitch was searching for the Best Sea Salt Ice-Cream recipe, and was searching the Castle after hearing Ansem the wise loved them :biggrin:

What I'm looking forward to if they ever add Star Wars is that they should definitely add the Death Star as to what other people said previously in this thread and for the boss battle of this specific world, you fight Emperor Palpatine as you team up with Darth Vader and Luke as they assist Sora, Donald and Goofy to beat him. If they come up with an original storyline for SW, I'm fine with that too. :D

I feel an original story would fit best if they ever included Star Wars. I also doubt the Death Star would be used as a proper world, mostly because worlds are designed to be returned to to do......stuff, something not possible for a Death Star world if the aim is to destroy it. And for timeline, maybe during ROTJ or one of the animated series.

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Maybe the Lilo & Stitch world was attacked by Heartless and Stitch was searching for a way to deal with them. His summon does show the island, indicating he has already been there.

Or more likely Stitch was searching for the Best Sea Salt Ice-Cream recipe, and was searching the Castle after hearing Ansem the wise loved them :biggrin:

I feel an original story would fit best if they ever included Star Wars. I also doubt the Death Star would be used as a proper world, mostly because worlds are designed to be returned to to do......stuff, something not possible for a Death Star world if the aim is to destroy it. And for timeline, maybe during ROTJ or one of the animated series.

I don't know about him already having been there. I think he went to Hawaii post-Hollow Bastion, because the summon appears to take them from the world they are already in (see: Chicken Little), then return them afterward.

captain

Bronze Member

If they do include Star Wars (which I doubt they will and kinda hope they don't), it will 100% be The Force Awakens or an original story with Force Awakens characters. Corporate synergy.

pandabuddha

I have sooooooo many worlds I want in KHIII, it was hard to limit to three. :') Apparently Tangled is confirmed, so that makes the list slightly easier (except not really).

1. Princess and the Frog World
The Princess and the Frog is one of my favorite Disney movies and it would be such a cool world to visit. Imagine, a New Orleans-esque world we get to explore! Also the chance for some jazzier music in KH would be really cool. The Princess and the Frog also has one of my favorite Disney villains in years, and I can just imagine how cool his boss battle would be.

2. Lilo & Stitch Island World
It just needs to finally happen. We got Deep Space, so it's only right we get Lilo and Stitch's Hawaii proper. Also I imagine Sora would really enjoy visiting another island world similar to Destiny Island. Maybe dealing with a little homesickness towards the end would be good for him, too. Just a gentle reminder of what's waiting for him when everything's finished.

3. The Emperor's New Groove World
The Emperor's New Groove is another Disney movie I love so much it's not even funny. Not to mention, the design for the world would be really cool! I saw it get mentioned on the first page, but I agree. The inspiration they could get from the movie proper and concept art would give us a really impressive world to explore. Also Ymza could be an interesting boss to have, with Kronk as her mildly incompetent partner that accidentally helps us sometimes.

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Alrighty folks, it's time for round two! Last time, I limited myself to movies, but I may not for this post! Three more of my favorite ideas for Kingdom Hearts worlds!

Valley of the Winds (Pocahontas) - I'll be honest, there are only two reasons I want this to be a world. First is just how pretty it would be - Pocahontas is just freaking gorgeous. The colors are beautiful, and the setting, for as boring as I used to think it was as a kid, is actually very interesting. The second reason is Colors of the Wind. It's just a beautiful song, and it makes me cry to this day. It's just... agh! The theming would be strong, and would fit just so perfectly.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Voodoo Bayou (The Princess and the Frog) - I'm not the biggest fan of this movie, but I am a fan of Dr. Facilier as a villain. He's one of Disney's most entertaining villains, alongside Hades, and he would make a heck of a boss fight with his voodoo magic and "friends on the other side" helping him out. Plus, jazz is a pretty sweet musical form, and being set in New Orleans, you gotta have some jazz. We've never really had a swamp/bayou setting either.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gravity Falls (Gravity Falls) -Gravity. Freaking. Falls. Not only one of the best Disney cartoons ever made, but one of the best pieces of animated media ever. If we were to have only one Disney cartoon series be represented, this would be my pick. Teaming up with Dipper and Mabel, and the rest of the gang would just be awesome. Tons of potential for monster boss fights, and of course having a fight with the biggest baddie of all, Bill Cipher. Seriously, Normura, put this in KH3. Please, then I can die a happy man.

So? What do you think of these world ideas? Give me the critique, guys and gals!

D

Deleted member 246005

Alrighty folks, it's time for round two! Last time, I limited myself to movies, but I may not for this post! Three more of my favorite ideas for Kingdom Hearts worlds!

Valley of the Winds (Pocahontas) - I'll be honest, there are only two reasons I want this to be a world. First is just how pretty it would be - Pocahontas is just freaking gorgeous. The colors are beautiful, and the setting, for as boring as I used to think it was as a kid, is actually very interesting. The second reason is Colors of the Wind. It's just a beautiful song, and it makes me cry to this day. It's just... agh! The theming would be strong, and would fit just so perfectly.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Voodoo Bayou (The Princess and the Frog) - I'm not the biggest fan of this movie, but I am a fan of Dr. Facilier as a villain. He's one of Disney's most entertaining villains, alongside Hades, and he would make a heck of a boss fight with his voodoo magic and "friends on the other side" helping him out. Plus, jazz is a pretty sweet musical form, and being set in New Orleans, you gotta have some jazz. We've never really had a swamp/bayou setting either.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gravity Falls (Gravity Falls) -Gravity. Freaking. Falls. Not only one of the best Disney cartoons ever made, but one of the best pieces of animated media ever. If we were to have only one Disney cartoon series be represented, this would be my pick. Teaming up with Dipper and Mabel, and the rest of the gang would just be awesome. Tons of potential for monster boss fights, and of course having a fight with the biggest baddie of all, Bill Cipher. Seriously, Normura, put this in KH3. Please, then I can die a happy man.

So? What do you think of these world ideas? Give me the critique, guys and gals!
i'm against gravity falls because the creators doesn't like KH so it be in poor taste to put it in to me. Other than that your list is fine.

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Hey, just wanted to post this thing I did for fun. Might come in handy because the OP is really outdated.
Keep in mind I excluded any live action Disney films that do not have potential to fit the Kingdom Hearts universe (such as comedies like "Flubber" and others like "Old Yeller") as well as ones that feature a real life person or event ("Davy Crockett"; "The Great Locomotive Chase"; Etc.) and ones which feature controversial subjects such as slavery ("Tom and Huck"; "Johnny Tremain"; Etc.). I also excluded documentaries and sequels/films that exist in the same universe ("The Little Mermaid";"Pirates of the Caribbean"; Etc.) unless they count as separate worlds in the series; and lastly, kids shows that count as "Disney Jr." programming.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

captain

Bronze Member

Hey, just wanted to post this thing I did for fun. Might come in handy because the OP is really outdated.
Keep in mind I excluded any live action Disney films that do not have potential to fit the Kingdom Hearts universe (such as comedies like "Flubber" and others like "Old Yeller") as well as ones that feature a real life person or event ("Davy Crockett"; "The Great Locomotive Chase"; Etc.) and ones which feature controversial subjects such as slavery ("Tom and Huck"; "Johnny Tremain"; Etc.). I also excluded documentaries and sequels/films that exist in the same universe ("The Little Mermaid";"Pirates of the Caribbean"; Etc.) unless they count as separate worlds in the series; and lastly, kids shows that count as "Disney Jr." programming.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What from Treasure Planet, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Gargoyles and Star Wars was confirmed content cut at one point or another in the Kingdom Hearts series?

SomeKHFan

Awards

What from Treasure Planet, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Gargoyles and Star Wars was confirmed content cut at one point or another in the Kingdom Hearts series?

There were plans for Gargoyles to be put into KH1 but this never went through.

The ship from TP was found in the datafiles of DDD.

The others were going to be part of a cancelled Kingdom Hearts game. A link to the info is below.

Concept art for Disney's cancelled iOS/Android Kingdom Hearts game revealed, including Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Tangled & Star Wars worlds - Kingdom Hearts News - KH13.com - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Treasure Planet - A room set on the ship was cut in Dream Drop Distance. In addition, the code for this room was listed under the filename "tp". Each world in the KH series has been listed under a name related to the world (such as tt for Twilight Town or pl for Pride Lands). The file and room is untextured, but here's a video related to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSuWQAdDKo

Gargoyles - In an interview with Greg Weisman, creator of the Gargoyles series, he mentioned that "it was close to getting in Kingdom Hearts." https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHea...oyles_was_going_to_be_in_kingdom_hearts_greg/

As for Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, and Star Wars, they are all seen in concept art for a cancelled Kingdom Hearts IOS/Android game called "Kingdom Hearts Fragmented Keys". Other worlds that were planned in this included Tangled, Lilo & Stitch, Neverland, and Wonderland. Have a video on this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9m7WCuhkU

Edit: Ninja'd

lusca_bueno

My top 3 worlds would be:

1. Hawaii
We had Deep Space in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and it kinda felt inconclusive, would be nice to have the Hawaii part in the game that brings closure to the saga. Since so much time has passed, might even make an original story like the Big Hero 6 world.

2. Wonderland (film)
Much like Nomura, I think it would be a great idea to develop a more detailed Wonderland, with new characters such as the White Queen. Like Tron's Space Paranoids and The Grid, it could work together, not to mention it's a good oportunity to begin introducing these "new versions" of each world, that could be a fundamental part of the next saga, a question to be left unanswered at the end of the game: how can these parallel worlds exist at the same time? How do they relate? This could be a focus for KHIV and the whole second saga, imagine a game in which you can jump back and forth between different versions of a world? With Disney making so many new versions of classic movies, the franchise could benefit heavily of the idea.

3. Arendelle
I like Frozen, it looks good, the characters are really good, and the setting is something that would probably not repeat in any other world. This could be the Beast Castle of KHIII, plus, it would be awesome if we could also explore her ice castle and new enviroment overall.

These three would fill in the coast, the fantasy, and snowy settings. For all we know so far we have Kingdom of Corona filling medieval, San Fransokyo with urban, Mount Olympus with mythology, and Toy Box (or whatever it's gonna be called) with a ludic approach. Considering the three I mentioned were among the worlds selected, I also think they'll go for a sea setting, probably a new Pirates of the Caribbean world, closing in 8 enviroment diverse Disney worlds, which will probably be the number we're having.

Last edited:

captain

Bronze Member

There were plans for Gargoyles to be put into KH1 but this never went through.

The ship from TP was found in the datafiles of DDD.

The others were going to be part of a cancelled Kingdom Hearts game. A link to the info is below.

Concept art for Disney's cancelled iOS/Android Kingdom Hearts game revealed, including Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Tangled & Star Wars worlds - Kingdom Hearts News - KH13.com - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts

Treasure Planet - A room set on the ship was cut in Dream Drop Distance. In addition, the code for this room was listed under the filename "tp". Each world in the KH series has been listed under a name related to the world (such as tt for Twilight Town or pl for Pride Lands). The file and room is untextured, but here's a video related to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFSuWQAdDKo

Gargoyles - In an interview with Greg Weisman, creator of the Gargoyles series, he mentioned that "it was close to getting in Kingdom Hearts." https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHea...oyles_was_going_to_be_in_kingdom_hearts_greg/

As for Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, and Star Wars, they are all seen in concept art for a cancelled Kingdom Hearts IOS/Android game called "Kingdom Hearts Fragmented Keys". Other worlds that were planned in this included Tangled, Lilo & Stitch, Neverland, and Wonderland. Have a video on this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9m7WCuhkU

Edit: Ninja'd

Wow! I'd never even heard of Fragmented Keys. Thanks for the info.

I really think we'll get Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in KH3. I'm very surprised Treasure Planet was considered, but I guess they did revive Tron of all things.

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Wow! I'd never even heard of Fragmented Keys. Thanks for the info.

I really think we'll get Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen in KH3. I'm very surprised Treasure Planet was considered, but I guess they did revive Tron of all things.

No problem. I'm really hoping they'll use some of these ideas in KH3 myself.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Isn't Treasure Planet the last Roy Conli movie not in KH3 yet? I really hope that at least goes through. I love Wreck-it Ralph, but I feel like Frozen has a higher chance and I think they should pick a few more older movies instead of going all in on the new generation just this one game.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

As the new Pixar movie, Coco, approaches. I really really want it to be in the KH after 3.

Neo_

Awards

1270177_10153161663461029_8465912389015250308_o.jpg

Imagine the Flowmotion...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I want Sora to say "you're green with it" to Mike

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Imagine the Flowmotion...

As far as the image goes, it would look similar to the Post Office area in DDD's Traverse Town, so the idea doesn't excite me as much.
However, it would be a different experience alltogether since it's the specific universe, so yeah

disney233

Awards

The talk of doors in Monsters Inc...Monstropolis would be a world that would REALLY fit well into the KH lore if you think about it.

Back