• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3

But why wouldn't you want the mini game to be Sora finding issues of Marvel comics and going inside them a la page's of Pooh's book?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOT

gibbs615

WHATEVER! This is what I'm STILL hoping for whether you like it or NOT!

geez what if sofia is a new princess of heart instead of kairi? that'd make her important wouldnt it
Yeah good idea there! I mean Sofia's amulet could turn out to be of great importance to whatever enemy.

But why wouldn't you want the mini game to be Sora finding issues of Marvel comics and going inside them a la page's of Pooh's book?
Because I still think Sora crossing paths with Sofia could be interesting to see! And perhaps Sofia could be the NEW BOOK!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

WHATEVER! This is what I'm STILL hoping for whether you like it or NOT!

Yeah good idea there! I mean Sofia's amulet could turn out to be of great importance to whatever enemy.

Because I still think Sora crossing paths with Sofia could be interesting to see! And perhaps Sofia could be the NEW BOOK!

you are 21 years old? holy shit calm down. its just a disney jr show, made for a 5 year old demographic. i remember getting this worked up over stuff when i was like 10.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

he's thirty-one. assuming that's accurate, anyway.

holy christ lol.

i remember when my age was set to 25 when i was 10. i imagine perhaps his age isn't entirely on par, or maybe this is real personal to him. i'm done talking about it because i don't have shit to say that's constructive.

gibbs615

holy christ lol.

i remember when my age was set to 25 when i was 10. i imagine perhaps his age isn't entirely on par, or maybe this is real personal to him. i'm done talking about it because i don't have shit to say that's constructive.
I'm 31 but i'm also kind of a kid at heart OKAY?!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I'm 31 but i'm also kind of a kid at heart OKAY?!
It certainly shows.

Protip: reply to multiple posts by going to each post you want to reply to, clicking on the icon to the right of "reply with quote," and click "reply with quote" once you've selected all the posts you want to address.

redcrown

Awards

I thought this post might fit here and start a discussion that's not about StF.

I think if KH3 has a mini game musical world, it should be of the chalk segment of Mary Poppins. It has lots of dancing, movement, and visuals that would make it more stimulating and adventurous (and less cringey) than Atlactica, with more energetic songs.

If Mary Poppins were to show up in some form, it should be of the chalk sgment in the film. It could replace or even be aside 100 Acre Wood in the same mini world format in Hollow Bastion. They would be able to animate Mary Poppins and Bert as more illustrated so they wouldn't have to look realistic (which KH isn't that good at blending well with the rest of its cartoony look), and it being in a small short fantasy segment would fit better and give it enough substance to be satisfying than having it as a full world.

smartitude

I thought this post might fit here and start a discussion that's not about StF.

If Mary Poppins were to show up in some form, it should be of the chalk sgment in the film. It could replace or even be aside 100 Acre Wood in the same mini world format in Hollow Bastion. They would be able to animate Mary Poppins and Bert as more illustrated so they wouldn't have to look realistic (which KH isn't that good at blending well with the rest of its cartoony look), and it being in a small short fantasy segment would fit better and give it enough substance to be satisfying than having it as a full world.

I don't want Mary Poppins to be a sub-world for several reasons.

One, Mary Poppins would look great in the Kingdom Shader. We've only had two live-action franchises represented. Pirates of the Caribbean was too dark to properly do in KH2 and is what most people are bringing up when talking about live-action worlds. Tron was sci-fi, and all of the neon lights gave it a completely different atmosphere. Mary Poppins, if I had to describe it, is whimsical. The colors are vibrant, which is something more inline with the animated worlds. Donald Duck showing up in the non-chalk world would still fit the film's tone.

Two, only using the chalk world completely ignores the movie's plot. Each world in Kingdom Hearts follows a storyline vaguely similar to the film it's based on (Hercules plays very loose with this idea, but it sort of works). Even Atlantica and Winnie the Pooh reference story-lines found within their respective movies. However, Mary Poppins' plot takes place outside of the chalkworld. The family drama, the saving of Mr. Banks, only takes place on Cherry Tree Lane. While there could be some plot for a chalk-only world, it would be a huge stretch for it to relate back to the movie.

Finally, Mary Poppins could easily work as a full world in KH3. We know from trailers that worlds in the new game are going to be big. Mary Poppins can easily support this. In the film, you have locations like The House, The Park, The Bank, anything in the Chalk Drawing, St. John's, and of course, the Rooftops of London. I really want to see a soot-covered Sora, and that area would look gorgeous. Plus, it even has a built in boss fight. In the movie, they have to get down from the rooftops due to fireworks fired randomly from a balloon helmed by their neighbor. I would get rid of the crazy neighbor, and replace the balloon with a heartless shooting fireworks at you. It's a clever design that would nicely reference the film.

No one wants another musical world, and I would really hate it if people start dissing on Mary Poppins because of its status as a minigame world. It's a fairly mature movie, that would translate to KH3 well. That's why I think it should be a full world.

disney233

Awards

he's a 16 year old boy and she's, what, five? that shit is weird man. messed up. there are no good qualities of it being in kingdom hearts. nothing interesting on it's own that couldn't be done better with other properties.

If Terra and Aqua befriends a young Sora, Riku and Kairi...then age difference doesn't matter. I would say Alice and Pinocchio too, but I'm sure they were at the same age of Sora...maybe younger.

Bottom line, I doubt age doesn't matter.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Bottom line, I doubt age doesn't matter.

you just said age does matter lol

to be fair, they only went to their island unattended to let them touch their keys

what fucking game am i playing

disney233

Awards

Also Aqua touched Kairi's chest.....let that sink in...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3?

So the teaser for Moana finally came out. While I'm not entirely convinced it will be a world in KH3, I would like to see in at some point in the futre.

I'd take a Maui summon though. Turns out he is a shapeshifter who can turn into animals. That would be great against heartless

BluePikmin11

Awards

I'll make a thread about Moana if Zootopia is ever confirmed. I think the film's question of whether or not it is too new is a topic that's interesting to discuss.

Empress Mitsuru

I'd like to see The Incredibles and Wreck-It Ralph, partly to get the chance to fight two of the most evil Disney villains ever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With the Sony E3 conference today and Finding Dory releasing in 2 days, if there was a Finding Nemo world then they're missing the best opportunity to announce it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

With the Sony E3 conference today and Finding Dory releasing in 2 days, if there was a Finding Nemo world then they're missing the best opportunity to announce it.
so true but i guess they want sqaure to focus on ffxv for this year e3 which i dont blame them at all

Empress Mitsuru

Expanding on my previous post, maybe Syndrome and Turbo could be members of the new organization.

Back