• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ginalea00

Awards
I’m wondering how Disney worlds will work in the Realm of Unreality. Whether the next game is KH4 or a side game, it will likely involve Sora journeying through this realm. But how will Sora visit Disney worlds? I hope they don’t go the illusion route like they did with Unchained X, Chain of Memories and Coded.

I had this idea that maybe the Realm of Unreality has “different” versions of worlds from the Realm of Reality. Considering Quadratum is a very realistic looking world, maybe they could have Sora visit live-action versions of animated films. So Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King and Mulan. Sora will be confused when Maleficent is good in this realm and will wonder where Mushu is! There’s also The Jungle Book and Cruella but Sora didn’t visit the cartoon versions of these worlds.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
I’m wondering how Disney worlds will work in the Realm of Unreality. Whether the next game is KH4 or a side game, it will likely involve Sora journeying through this realm. But how will Sora visit Disney worlds? I hope they don’t go the illusion route like they did with Unchained X, Chain of Memories and Coded.

I had this idea that maybe the Realm of Unreality has “different” versions of worlds from the Realm of Reality. Considering Quadratum is a very realistic looking world, maybe they could have Sora visit live-action versions of animated films. So Alice in Wonderland, Maleficent, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King and Mulan. Sora will be confused when Maleficent is good in this realm and will wonder where Mushu is! There’s also The Jungle Book and Cruella but Sora didn’t visit the cartoon versions of these worlds.

I sincerely doubt there's going to be Live Action remake Versions of Disney Animated Classics in Quadratum but since most fans of the OG Disney Animated Films don't want that not likely going to happen. I'm sure Riku's bound to get Sora out of Quadratum. Maybe the Next Game will have Kairi visiting the Disney Worlds unless they get Sora out of Quadratum and visit the Disney Worlds we never got to see in the Series (Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Moana, Jungle Book, Meet the Robinsons, Incredibles, Coco, Zootopia, Raya and the Last Dragon, Emperor's New Groove, A Bug's Life ETC) (Some in a Side Game and others in KH4)

Dark Rot

Awards
Current guesses for Disney worlds in KH※

Kumandra
Atlantis
Zootopia
Underland
Tierra de la Muerte
Treasure Planet
Jakku

Yes, I'm guessing they'll be no returning worlds in this edgy elegiac quadratic quest. The best ones to bring back are Halloween Town and Wonderland anyway, and Underland covers both bases in as close a sense as possible. I think Dwarflands and/or the Dominion (or Angelina's Moors) could be in KH4 though. I think they'll save Frozen 2 and Inside Out for KH4 too. And perhaps A Bug's Life, Emperor's New Groove, and Soul, which feel just a bit too cute for Re:Versus.

Treasure Planet is a must. It's been a long time coming, being the accidental sister-film to the first Kingdom Hearts, having the closest aesthetic, sense of adventure, and deeply heartfelt male emotions. ※ is the perfect game for an oddball gem like this too.

You would think Moana, because of the raft adventure parallels with Riku and Sora and she popped up as a medallion in Union Cross too, but I just feel like. Motonui doesn't really offer the highest level of exploration, Caribbean kinda did-that already, and LBR a watercolor Stitch world would be hella cooler if we're going on vacation.
It sounds wild, but this next game is giving me that early 21th century going-for-the-gold slickness and I really think Atlantis would be the cherry on top. I think that's the water world that fits the vibe, with its deep crystal magitek, and I do think the worldlist will be more of a unified vibe this time, like BBS and DDD's were.

Watching it, I felt like Raya was the first movie that was made with KH specifically in mind. And I'm fine with that! Because dragons are simply epic. Kumandra has just the right number of setpieces that legit nothing has to get dropped, you can go straight through the story with Sora, with Riku tagging along with Namaari. And hell yes, they should adapt the movie, it's an original Disney fairy tale. No flimflam sequel sidestory! The statues littering the land are one of the coolest things about the setting, if not the coolest, period. One issue, the music sadly sucked. Why did they go with plain old JNH for the magical Asian-themed movie... Whatever Yoko comes up with will be an undeniable improvement.

It's time for Star Wars, and I think they'll do The Force Awakens, because y'know, it's the Disney one and the most Disneyish of them. It'll have Starkiller base and uh... what planet did Rey and Kylo even fight on? Was it D'qar? For some reason it's very hard to search for. Movie had a homogenized sense of setting weirdly. Nothing quite like Naboo, but what can ya do. Kylo will be a great boss, and a nice parallel to Riku.

Zootopia has such a beautiful color pallette, and I think it would contrast Quadratum really nicely as a drastically different urban world. Furry Riku... I think just the main city setting and the rainforest district are more than enough. Rain effects on furry Riku...

I'm not as crazy about Coco's use of color... I think it all gloshes a bit garishly (especially when compared to the stunning Book of Life, for which it is hard not to) BUT skeletons are always great, and so are those Pokemones, which are very much in lines of what KH is doing with the Spirits. The hypersaturated glow contrasts well with the murky glintiness of Underland, so I don't think those two creepy worlds would step on each other's aesthetic toes. Freaky Mexican heartless and Shimomura mariachi sound excelente a mi.

I feel really strongly about Underland's chances. On a sensory level, it's going for the same thing Nomura is doing with Kingdom Hearts. The script may have been weak (basically trying to be Wizard of Oz/Shrek for no good reason lol), but visually it is a sumptuous garden of dark delights. It's what lies beneath. Jabberwock boss is PERFECT for a series like KH, which is all about the mystery of language and how better to illustrate that than snicker-snackering the wyrm of nonsense itself. AND what a sweet little meta-phor for rebellion, chopping off the head of Thee Great English One (Square-Enix is owned, I'm sure not for the better, by a British holdings company or some other such nastiness). And he was voiced by Ansem the Wise himself Christopher Lee, so there you go, more layers.

I think the original worlds will simply be Quadratum... and the FULL Scala Ad Caelum, baby! Nomura saved us the good stuff for later.

edit: arranged the worlds in the order I think they'd be placed in
edit: I think there will be a new world too. Something technical, not Tron or Game Central Station, but a kind of grander underwiring, something that underpins "reality" or "unreality" something like that. I think the tubes where the past life of Xehanort died are connected.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I sincerely doubt there's going to be Live Action remake Versions of Disney Animated Classics in Quadratum but since most fans of the OG Disney Animated Films don't want that not likely going to happen.
As if those are the fans Disney cares about pandering to. The live action remakes make money (I ain't calling Lion King live action) & there's a certain "Holy shit, Graphics!" factor with seeing such visuals in a KH game, if PotC is any indication.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I think the Quadratum worlds could connect the KH universe and Unreality, whatever worlds we think of as fiction.

100 Acre Wood and Wreck-It-Ralph are two worlds I could think of.

The live action remakes could work too because they have a connection to the worlds that Sora's visited in the past. We'll probably get some DDD deja vu with Sora thinking he already knows the characters but it's just a different version of them. (so they don't know Sora)

With the MoM being in Unreality, I fear that he'll have the Book of Prophecies with him and that'll allow Sora & Riku get their disney quota for the game.

Inside Out could work if Sora or Riku has to go in the other's mind to save them from something.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Quadratum could be a good way to get marvel and Star Wars in kh as well. I personally believe marvel in particular is more likely due to Square Enix developing the new avengers game and the guardians of the galaxy game for the next gen consoles and the facts that San Fransokyo exists and their are so many party members to choose from. I’d personally love to see sora interact with Peter Parker and post endgame Thor maybe even Shuri

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So the Encanto trailer comes tomorrow. I think the premise about a girl and her inability to use magic could make for an interesting world. Plus we'd get to explore the Colombian mountains

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Greetings everyone. After a long hiatus from this website, I have returned once more to contemplate with you about the future of this great franchise. More specifically for the next big numbered game, Kingdom Hearts 4, which I believe is the next installment to be released. One of my favorite subjects is the prospect of which worlds and how many worlds will be included on this next adventure. Here is my revised prediction (and some hopes and wishful thinking thrown in the mix). I am only going to focus on Disney based properties for this list since I am not sure what sort of playable original worlds will be incorporated, both new and old.

Returning

Agrabah
-We finally reunite with Aladdin, Jasmine, and the rest of the Agrabah crew here. We learn more about the Princesses of Heart through some exposition from Jasmine. Jasmine and Aladdin also are getting married, and Sora and the others are invited. Maybe Sora becomes best man for Aladdin. This world's storyline would be a combination of the Aladdin and the King of Thieves movie and an original story that ties to the main plot. Maelficent and Pete would appear here and perhaps not only help Saluk, but also bring back Jafar again as well. For boss battles you could battle an original heartless boss, and then later finally battle both Saluk and Jafar (him being in snake form and then again one more time in genie form). To finish off the world story here, Aladdin and Sora will have some sentimental final goodbye.

Arendelle - This one is obvious. Even though I don't care for it, it's going to be implemented anyway thanks to it's overwhelming popularity. Perhaps the most popular Disney related property since Lion King. I can only hope that they do some massive amount of improvements on it, mostly with the environments (include the enchanted forest and explore the Arendelle kingdom & castle itself), and actually having the SDG trio bonding with the Frozen crew this time around rather than awkwardly being in the background.

Toy Box - This is another immensely popular series, Pixar's greatest I believe. Naturally this will make a return. I wouldn't mind since Sora and the gang had great chemistry with Woody and Buzz. This world could possibly have another original story plot instead of the films which would give more free range on what occurs there. Maybe we can finally battle Zurg this time. Lots-o' would be an interesting boss to face off against too.

Kingdom of Radiance (formally known as Kingdom of Corona) - A world I personally would love to return for the next major installment. There is no question about the mammoth amount of chemistry Sora had with Rapunzel. Seeing Sora and the crew reunite with her on another adventure would be a pleasure. I am sure some more "shippy" moments will occur again for extra fun. This world can be based on portions of the critically acclaimed Tangled series. Can maybe do battle with Cassandra here which would strike parallels with the old conflict Sora had with Riku. This world can also be the new tournament world as well, in place of Olympus. Based on one of the Tangled episodes they have held tournaments there that even Rapunzel participated in.

New

Bewitched Bayou
- The long awaited world based on Princess and the Frog. Environments would consist of the old town aesthetic of New Orleans and the large, murky swamp areas. Tianna can certainly be one of the new princesses of heart. Here will assist her in battling Dr. Facilier and the heartless. This can be a world where you can also do new cooking mini-games and create new recipes as you help Tianna establish her new restaurant.

Motunui- Another long awaited world based on Moana. This will be the Caribbean of the game as you tour through the seas with Moana, who is which another Princess of heart. The mechanics of traveling through the ocean would be similar to that of the Pirates level in KH3. This another level that would blow people away in terms of visuals alone. The boss fights would be insane as you do battle with Tamatoa and then later on with Te Ka.

Zootopia- Based on Zooptopia of course. This world would be unique to explore given the vast amount of diverse sections of the world you can travel through. No strong evil villains in this film so most likely an original heartless boss will be the final battle of this level. Judy Hoops and Nick Wilde are both your party members. Sora, Donald, and Goofy would transform in this level (or it would hilarious if only Sora changed while Donald and Goofy remained the same).

Metroville- The world based on the Incredibles. Much like Hercules and Big Hero 6, this will be the "true hero/superhero" themed level as SDG team up with the Incredibles family. Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl are the party members. Can imagine what Sora, Donald, and Goofy would look like in superhero attire.

Kumandra- Based on Raya and the Last Dragon. From what I have viewed about this movie, it's environments and storyline does lend itself to Kingdom Hearts lore. Party members are Raya and Sisu (or Sisu can be a summon).

Litwak's Arcade- Based on Wreck-it Ralph, you team with Ralph against the heartless. This will have some strong Space Paranoids vibes since you get warped into the arcade games much like how SDG warped into the computer in KH2. Given the nature of this movie, there can be a handful of mini-games to play here. A first-person type shooter mini-game, a racing mini-game, etc. Final boss is King Candy with his cybug transformation.

Treasure Planet- Name speaks for itself, based on the Treasure Planet movie. This is both a pirate themed and a space themed level. It would be like KH1 Neverland crossed with Deep Space from BBS. Can roam around the galaxy with Jim Hawkins and duel with both Long John Silver and Scroop.

Manhattan- A world I am still wishing that can make it into Kingdom Hearts. Based on the Gargoyles series. I hold out hope for this considering Lion King was suppose to be KH1, and Toy Story was to be in KH2 and neither did until the following sequels came along. Gargoyles was considered for KH3 so maybe it's time it finally makes an appearance for KH4. It can take place after the show's finale. Can team-up with Goliath to battle Xanatos (who is brainwashed here since he reformed later on in the show) and then later dueling with Demona who would have both magic powers and heartless powers absorbed into her because of her sheer hate. As for environments, maybe it won't be just Manhattan and the castle, perhaps they can include an Avalon section to the world too.

That's it for my list. This would be an epic version of the game if it somehow encompassed all of this, however the realist in me tells me to not go crazy with my expectations. Here's hoping at least majority of these make it in the next major sequel.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think I would be more active on this topic except I'm sort of confused about what the next game will be like. If there will be fully-fledged Disney worlds or not, if Disney content will be depicted in a different way (an almagamation of properties in an original world rather than individual worlds perhaps? Or only live-action content, or twisted versions of previous worlds in the form of the remakes) or if there will not be much Disney content other than some Disney characters making appearances.

horto12485

Awards
I think I would be more active on this topic except I'm sort of confused about what the next game will be like. If there will be fully-fledged Disney worlds or not, if Disney content will be depicted in a different way (an almagamation of properties in an original world rather than individual worlds perhaps? Or only live-action content, or twisted versions of previous worlds in the form of the remakes) or if there will not be much Disney content other than some Disney characters making appearances.

I'd wished there was a Kingdom Hearts Side Game where we have worlds like The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Atlantis the Lost Empire, A Bug's Life, Meet the Robinsons, Pocahontas, Sword in the Stone.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I am not keen on the prospect of this overriding the tv show from canon.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
At the very least if they do a Lightyear world we could finally get the Zurg boss fight we never had in Toy Box, lol.

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
Lightyear is supposed to be the in-universe film that inspired the in-universe Buzz Lightyear “franchise”, including the TV show.

I’d wonder how they could make the world work in that regard. Another one for the supposed “unreality” dimension, perhaps?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Lightyear is supposed to be the in-universe film that inspired the in-universe Buzz Lightyear “franchise”, including the TV show.

I’d wonder how they could make the world work in that regard. Another one for the supposed “unreality” dimension, perhaps?
It could definitely work as a world in Quadratum. Like Lightyear Verum Rex is already a franchise in the Toy Box world with video games and action figures as well

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Lightyear exists so now there has to be a western styled Woody film to match. Get on it Disney.
Not much to do there considering how the in-movie Woody's Roundup lasted only 1 episode and was cancelled as soon as Sputnik went into orbit. I suppose the next big bad could torture Sora with the fact that Woody would be perpetually on a cliffhanger or something.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Current thoughts on posible playable worlds for kh4/kh phase two in general

Returning
Toy box- because verum rex is there and I like the idea of getting a Zurg boss fight
Arrendele- because the movie is popular and i’d love to see if they can give it the Kingdom Of Corona treatment since frozen two is out and make the town and enchanted forest explorable. Also the new princesses of heart plot point.
Kingdom Of Corona- because of the new princess of heart plot point and I’d love to see if they can put a spin on the plot of tangled the series to make the story of this world
San Fransokyo- because of the parallels with Quadratum
Radiant Garden- because of Kairi and Subject X
Land of Departure- because of Ven, Union Cross catching up with Ven and Kairi training under Aqua
Twilight Town- because of Axel and Saix wanting to find subject X
Game central station- because I think venellope deserves to be a new princess of heart and just imagine this world in unreal engine 5 and it’s theme on your living room speakers.
Monstropolis- monster forms for other cast members would be cool and the traveling through time or other universes thing with the doors.
A lilo and stitch world that isn’t the space ship stitch escaped from in the movie- because of the wayfinder scene with stitch and parallels to Destiny islands
Disney Town- mini games and another explorable Disney Castle would be fun
the final world- because that’s their only known way to quadratum currently
Scala ad Caelum- because Mickey’s there

New
The bayou- because I think Tiana will be one of the new princesses
Motonui- a replacement for the carrabean world and I think Moana will be another princess of heart
Duckburg- a fun minigame world replacing 100 acre wood plus the Ducktales 2017 universe is already confirmed to exist due to union cross
A world based on Mary Poppins Returns- because I like the idea of the live action disney movies being in Quadratum also if this was to happen a keyblade transformation based on an umbrella seems cool
Shibuya- the ddd Twewy gangs Shibuya can be a gateway to quadratum
A marvel based world- because cool and the parellel to alternate universes possibly coming together
The Incredibles- because if you can’t use marvel use Pixar also fighting syndrome or a heartless possessed omnidroid or Evelyn would be cool
Star Wars- this could be quadratums version of outer space also a lightsaber keyblade would be amazing
Hour glass country- based on Alice through the looking glass paying homage to one of the first worlds you visit in kh1
Jungle cruise- because worlds haven’t referenced Disney park rides yet and it’s a more reusable version of Tarzans world.
Octopath traveller/ Triangle strategy world- because why not it’ll look and sound beautiful, help advertise those games and it could be a data world within unreality possibly.

PS. I might’ve spelled Moana’s world wrong

Back