• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Megavoltage

Awards
I would love to see Keybladers try to do the good cop, bad cop negotiation routine on a perp.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Do we HAVE to go to Quantrum? Can't we have a whole game in this city instead?
to incorporate the whole of Zootopia, that would the equivalent of two-three worlds tops. it'll be like combining The Carribean and San Fransokyo into one map and then doubling the size.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, Judy and Nick don't even go into every part of the city, I don't think, so I imagine they'd only hit the major locations. Maybe the little rat city where you'd be like a giant and then the snowy section where Mr. Big is; I'd like to visit Judy's parents' carrot farm. I honestly don't remember many of the areas in that movie, since the story moves so fast. And a lot of them that I do remember, I don't think we'd go to (like the elephant ice cream parlor or the sloth DMV or the nudist place).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Judy and Nick don't even go into every part of the city, I don't think, so I imagine they'd only hit the major locations. Maybe the little rat city where you'd be like a giant and then the snowy section where Mr. Big is; I'd like to visit Judy's parents' carrot farm. I honestly don't remember many of the areas in that movie, since the story moves so fast. And a lot of them that I do remember, I don't think we'd go to (like the elephant ice cream parlor or the sloth DMV or the nudist place).
The naturalist place was so funny, but yeah it would easily be one of the first things cut. I don’t think the DMV joke translates well in other countries, either, so that’s a big strike against it.

The rainforest and the main city center would definitely be in alongside the ones you mentioned.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Honestly with KH I'd be more afraid that the team wouldn't get the joke behind the DMV and still constantly bring it up. I'd imagine it playing out like Phil's misnumbering of the words or the "Mr. Pig" joke from Lion King, where they get brought up because they were in the movie , even if they don't really land out of context.

Honestly I wouldn't mind revisiting Zootopia a few times, the city itself would make for a good location for a game, with all it's different biospheres. The main city and rainforest areas would be logical choices, but I could also see them exploring the other locations depending on which other movies get included, Zootopia is probably one of the more flexible locations theme wise.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
To incorporate the whole of Zootopia, that would the equivalent of two-three worlds tops. it'll be like combining The Carribean and San Fransokyo into one map and then doubling the size.
If the world were to be set directly after the events of the movie like Big Hero 6, the narrative caveat would give a reasonable excuse not to visit all of the different Zootopia locales.

KingdomShell

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, if there's any chance that Kingdom Hearts IV will have MORE Disney worlds than KHIII does, then this is the list of Disney worlds that I want to see. I'm NOT expecting All of these to appear, and by any chance, some of these could end up appearing earlier in the 2nd Phase of Kingdom Hearts, and there could be other Disney films I never expect to appear that could take us fans by surprise.

Returning:
1. Arendelle (With the addition of the Enchanted Forest) -
This one's a no-brainer, considering that there's been rumors that Frozen 2 is planned to be a world during pre-production. Plus, with Elsa and Anna being the new Princesses of Heart, this one is a win in my book, but then again, I'd be surprised if it appears in a smaller Kingdom Hearts title.

2. Toy Box - I expect this world to return in someway, shape, and form. I'd love for Sora to see Woody's gang reunited after the whole ordeal with the real Organization.

New:
1. Toronto (Still finding a creative name for this world) (Turning Red) -
This is basically a wild card as of now, but as we all know, Tetsuya Nomura and his staff have the privilege to gain early access to Disney films currently in development, and likely perhaps Pixar. There's not really much to say about this film as it still hasn't been released yet, but I have without a doubt that Mei Lee would make for a fantastic party member in Kingdom Hearts IV! Her gameplay mechanics can prove quite interesting, using her excitement and energy to partially or wholly transform into a giant Red Panda to take on even the most powerful heartless. Yes, Mei can be cute as a Giant Red Panda, but in our eyes, she is a fierce beast ready to crush somebody with her deadly hugs.

2. The United Realms (Onward) - This world is PERFECT for KHIV, especially since the world revolves around magic. I actually watched a concept video made by Playstacin of Youtube, explaining how Onward could be handled. Oh, and imagine those insane particle effects done in the Unreal Engine's Niagara VFX system.

3. Tierra de la Meutre (Coco) - This world fits perfectly for the Dream Eaters if they make a return. I imagine in that the story will take place after the original film, like Toy Story and Monsters Inc. Did. And with The Land of the Dead being a big place, I think the PS5 may be perhaps strong enough to handle rendering such world. And if anything, I'd like to have Pepita as a party member, like what Arendelle did with Marshmallow!

4. The Continent of Supers (The Incredibles) - One thing I would love about the world based on superheroes, is returning to Polynesian Island, and seeing the Omnidroid being possessed by the Heartless. And maybe throw in "No capes" gag by Edna Mode!

5. Zootopia (Zootopia) - Probably the only world that shares the same name as the film's title. I expect the story to take place after the events of the original film, with Sora as a Rabbit (Or by fans demand, make him a Lion again), Donald as a Platypus, and Goofy as a dwarf-sized Moose. I love this film with all my heart, and I've been looking forward to the day when Sora teams up with Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps with a new case, that ties the heartless and the Night Howler's together.

6. Te Fiti's Ocean (Moana) - Another world, with Moana as a potential candidate for the Seven Hearts! I especially would love to embrace the gameplay style similar to the Caribbean in KHIII: Traveling across the ocean, hopping Island-to-island. And just imagine the water assisting SDG during battle!

7. The Galaxy (Star Wars) - This world is probably the least likely to get in, but with contract with EA and Lucasfilm expired, this actually opens a door to Star Wars being more likely to appear. And, we definitely need at least one Live-Action world appearing in KHIV. I imagine that Nomura will start the world off with Episode IV: The Last Hope. Just imagine using the Gummiship to partake in battles in outer space, even on the Death Star. Maybe even travel to various planets that wouldn't normally appear before the Third Skywalker Trilogy, simply to find hidden chests, and items.

8. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon) - (This topic is still in a need for revising)

9. Royal Doulton (Mary Poppins Returns) - I haven't seen a lot of people talk about how Mary Poppins should be implemented in Kingdom Hearts, and I can see why. But, just like Yen Sid, Merlin, and The Fairy Godmother, Nomura can make Mary Poppins a former Keyblade master as well, with powerful magic. If they're going to implement a world into KHIV, they could use the Royal Doulton Ball from Mary Poppins Returns. And if they're going to go for a Winnie The Pooh/Atlantica route, I know everyone's gonna hate me for this, but I'd like this one to be a musical mini-game world. C'mon mates, I just want to see Mrs. Poppins finally appear in a Kingdom Hearts game! Could you blame me?

And, that's my list of worlds I'd like to see. I tried to be as realistic as possible when it comes to picking Disney Worlds, but what do you think?

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
Well, if there's any chance that Kingdom Hearts IV will have MORE Disney worlds than KHIII does, then this is the list of Disney worlds that I want to see. I'm NOT expecting All of these to appear, and by any chance, some of these could end up appearing earlier of the 2nd Phase of Kingdom Hearts, and there could be other Disney films I never expect to appear that will take us fans by surprise.

Returning:
1. Arendelle (With the addition of the Enchanted Forest) -
This one's a no-brainer, considering that there's been rumors that Frozen 2 is planned to be a world during pre-production. Plus, with Elsa and Anna being the new Princesses of Heart, this one is a win in my book, but then again, I'd be surprised if it appears in a smaller Kingdom Hearts title.

2. Toy Box - I expect this world to return in someway, shape, and form. I'd love for Sora to see Woody's gang reunited after the whole ordeal with the real Organization.

New:
1.The Bewitched Bayou (The Princess and the Frog) -
If anything, I would like to at least see one 2D-animated Disney World appear in KHIV. Plus, I'd like to see the Kingdom Shader unlock it's full potential on the PS5. Not to mention that with Tiana likely to be one of the new Princesses of Heart, it makes things a little more likely. But, like I said before, there's a chance that it might appear in one of the Phase 2 titles, like a game focusing on Kairi.

2.The World of Magic Quests (Onward) - This world is PERFECT for KHIV, especially since the world revolves around magic. I actually watched a concept video made by Playstacin of Youtube, explaining how Onward could be handled. Oh, and imagine those insane particle effects done in the Unreal Engine's Niagara VFX system.

3. Tierra de la Meutre (Coco) - This world fits perfectly for the Dream Eaters if they make a return. I imagine in that the story will take place after the original film, like Toy Story and Monsters Inc. Did. And with The Land of the Dead being a big place, I think the PS5 may be perhaps strong enough to handle rendering such world. And if anything, I'd like to have Pepita as a party member, like what Arendelle did with Marshmallow!

4. The Continent of Supers (The Incredibles) - One thing I would love about the world based on superheroes, is returning to Polynesian Island, and seeing the Omnidroid being possessed by the Heartless. And maybe throw in "No capes" gag by Edna Mode!

5. Zootopia (Zootopia) - Probably the only world that shares the same name as the film's title. I expect the story to take place after the events of the original film, with Sora as a Rabbit (Or by fans demand, make him a Lion again), Donald as a Platypus, and Goofy as a dwarf-sized Moose. I love this film with all my heart, and I've been looking forward to the day when Sora teams up with Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps with a new case, that ties the heartless and the Night Howler's together.

6. Te Fiti's Ocean (Moana) - Another world, with Moana as a potential candidate for the Seven Hearts! I especially would love to embrace the gameplay style similar to the Caribbean in KHIII: Traveling across the ocean, hopping Island-to-island. And just imagine the water assisting SDG during battle!

7. The Galaxy (Star Wars) - This world is probably the least likely to get in, but with contract with EA and Lucasfilm expired, this actually opens a door to Star Wars being more likely to appear. And, we definitely need at least one Live-Action world appearing in KHIV. I imagine that Nomura will start the world off with Episode IV: The Last Hope. Just imagine using the Gummiship to partake in battles in outer space, even on the Death Star. Maybe even travel to various planets that wouldn't normally appear before the Third Skywalker Trilogy, simply to find hidden chests, and items.

8. Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon) - I'll be honest, mates. I've never seen the film, and I'm still waiting to see it when finally becomes free on DisneyPlus, so I don't know much of the story. But seeing the environments, and the trailers, I already have this film on my wishlist of worlds I want to see. Seeing the vast desert-like area, gave me the vibes of the Unreal Engine 5 demo trailer I've seen last year. And Raya & Sisu have great potential as party members!

9. Royal Doulton (Mary Poppins Returns) - I haven't seen a lot of people talk about how Mary Poppins should be implemented in Kingdom Hearts, and I can see why. But, just like Yen Sid, Merlin, and The Fairy Godmother, Nomura can make Mary Poppins a former Keyblade master as well, with powerful magic. If they're going to implement a world into KHIV, they could use the Royal Doulton Ball from Mary Poppins Returns. And if they're going to go for a Winnie The Pooh/Atlantica route, I know everyone's gonna hate me for this, but I'd like this one to be a musical mini-game world. C'mon mates, I just want to see Mrs. Poppins finally appear in a Kingdom Hearts game! Could you blame me?

And, that's my list of worlds I'd like to see. I tried to be as realistic as possible when it comes to picking Disney Worlds, but what do you think?

I agree with these World Ideas of yours Especially with Star Wars (Though i don't know how they're going to implement Star Wars in the Series)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I finally got to watch Raya and the Last Dragon now that it’s on Disney Plus at no extra charge. It should be an easy choice for a KH game. Like they would be insane not to adapt it as a world. It checks every box.

I’d like to see the following in the next big KH game:

Bewitching Bayou
Arendelle
Mata Nui
Whatever Onward’s world would be called.
Kingdom of Corona (adapting the Tangled series)
Land of the Dead
Kumandra
Maybe Jungle Cruise if it’s any good. Mainly to have a KH world based on where I used to work. Same for Haunted Mansion if we ever get that reboot movie.

I know New Orleans from Princess and the Frog has seen some doubt regarding its viability as a world. So if not that, I’d like to see Tiana, Naveen, and Dr. Facilier playing a central part in an original world like Belle and Beast in KH1.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Whatever Onward’s world would be called.
United Realms is the overall world's name, while the main town is New Mushroomton.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
United Realms is the overall world's name, while the main town is New Mushroomton.
Thanks for that!

I keep forgetting there’s also the Disney+ shows on the way for Tiana and Moana. Maybe that will provide some more inspiration that might help them get KH worlds or appearances.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Anyone else see Luca? I think it could be a good world in the series.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don’t think Ercole would be a good villain in a KH world. He’s just a mean kid. No point to adding anything more sinister behind him.

I think I would rather a Luca world be a peaceful world without any Heartless or anything else. It can have mini-games, be a place where SRK can relate to Luca, Alberto, and Giulia in regards to adventures and wanting different things in life.

Or make it a prequel in the past that covers what happened to create the rift between sea monsters and humans?

It is too late now but I think this would have been a good fit for Dark Road. That way the plot could sort of take place behind the scenes of Luca’s ongoing story. Of course Xehanort, Eraqus, and whoever tagged along with then could have interacted with the story, but then could have been fighting Heartless that appeared along the way to make sure nobody saw them and break world order.

OH WELL.

Back