• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

iWin4Prep

Website
www.ronjoniak.org
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

1. Studio Ghibli World -- I'd like this to be a very important world in the game as this world has endless abilities to deliver. The mysterious, curious worlds in a massive environment would be too perfect. It wouldn't be your traditional 'good vs. evil' disney world, so they could introduce the kingdom hearts story and the bad guys that take control of some of the spirits in spirited away, or the haunteded ness in my neighbor totoro (imagine summoning totoro? hell yes.). This is by far my #1 most wanted world.

2. Moana -- Too perfect of a world to not be in KH. It practically has the story already written for KH! You have the villian, the different parts of the world, the main character in need of help and confidence, etc. etc.
2a. Tangled -- Holy shit that was a dope movie I watched recently. Wasn't expecting it to be that good.

3. Classics - Pocahontas / Toy Story -- for the reasons mentioned above. Too good, too classic to not make it to KH.

SomeKHFan

Awards

2a. Tangled -- Holy shit that was a dope movie I watched recently. Wasn't expecting it to be that good.

You do realise Tangled is already confirmed for KH3.

Moana would be interesting as well......although I still have to watch the movie -_-'

iWin4Prep

Website
www.ronjoniak.org

Maybe a FF XV world. That'd be an interesting touch... not sure exactly how it'd work out since its a bit less known then Disney worlds, but having Noctis/Ignis/etc. would be cool!

ZgermanGuy

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I would like to see a world with oswald the rabbit and mickey mouse meeting and some cool backstory between them how oswald was first supossed to be the king:wink:

ZgermanGuy

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

I really want them to include Agrabah one last time, and do The King of Thieves storyline. It would be a great end for the world to have its third installment included in the "third installment" of the Kingdom Hearts series I think :) Also, all the different areas and characters introduced in the film would be a welcome addition to the world.

I also really want them to include a "Hawaii" world for Lilo and Stitch. I loved Deep Space, and I am of the opinion they chose to only feature the opening of the movie in BBS because they were saving the full storyline of the movie for an installment featuring Sora, Donald, and Goofy because they would get into fun antics with Lilo and Stitch. The world itself obviously has a lot of potential, with a great Disney party member in Stitch and a Disney boss in Gantu (though I hope he is buffed up from BBS he was really easy in that game :p). Also, I secretly want Aqua to somehow see Stitch again because she was his first real friend and I will cry if they get reunited ;w;

Yes the aladin sequels were among the few disney sequels that were actually kind off ok. Lilo and stich would be excellent aswell but it has to be one of the last worlds so that sora can have a "I miss home so bad" moment

HakaishinChampa

Awards

1. Treasure Planet: Just watched the movie again and I think it would be cool - I like PotC but I think Treasure Planet is screaming to be in KH3

2. Frozen - A no brainer and I think a Elsa Boss Battle would be pretty sweet, I think she may use Blizzaga or ja spells

3. Emperor's New Grove - Favorite Classic Disney Movie :)

vpha1313

Awards
New worlds part 2

Some new ideas

Ant Island/ A Bug’s Life

Middle-Earth/ Lord of the Rings
Castle Dracula/ Bram Stoker’s Dracula 1992 film
Irken Empire/ Invader Zim
Land of Oz/ The Wizard of Oz
Unicorn Woodlands/ Legend 1985 film
Streets of Mystery/ Sherlock Holmes 2009
Sunnydale/ Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Springfield/ The Simpsons
Endsville/ The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Shoreline Beach/ Bob’s Burgers (town doesn’t have an actual name in the show so I came up with it’s name based on that it’s a beach town)

Feel free to add on your own ideas

Precursor Mar

Re: New worlds part 2

Ant Island/ A Bug’s Life

Alright, pretty standard list so fa-

Shoreline Beach/ Bob’s Burgers (town doesn’t have an actual name in the show so I came up with it’s name based on that it’s a beach town)

...wut.

Awards

Some new ideas

Ant Island/ A Bug’s Life

Uhhhhh....wat? Why is there only one Disney movie on this list and why is everything else basically unfitting?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

To be fair, that post was its own thread originally, but I was like nooooope

SomeKHFan

Awards

Land of Oz might be possible, if you use the recent 2013 Oz movie rather than the 1937 one.

disney233

Awards

Some new ideas

Ant Island/ A Bug’s Life

H.....have you played Kingdom Hearts...?

KudoTsurugi

Awards

All the choices involving Disney that I would want are mentioned here already(Treasure Planet, Wreck-It-Ralph), so I'm just gonna say Shibuya. I'd just like a follow-up to Sora promising to see Neku and co. in their hometown, and to see the Culture Shock reaction from Sora's group.

SomeKHFan

Awards

All the choices involving Disney that I would want are mentioned here already(Treasure Planet, Wreck-It-Ralph), so I'm just gonna say Shibuya. I'd just like a follow-up to Sora promising to see Neku and co. in their hometown, and to see the Culture Shock reaction from Sora's group.

I agree, Shibuya would be good. I just wonder what they'll call the world, as they generally avoid naming the worlds their actual name if they're based on a real world location e.g. China- Land of the Dragon.

Desii

First post ever here! Glad to meet ya I guess
So, seems this time it's probably going to be at least 13 worlds again. I'd say 7 of them (probably) being for each of the princesses as they are supossed to be important again now and they're all but Kairi back to their worlds (I'd count Radiant Garden as her world on those 7), nother one (8) for the endgame (being the graveyard or TWTNW i guess?) and then Olimpus Colisseum, Twilight Town, BH6 and Tangled (12) confirmed leaves very little room for adding worlds, or if would if it wasn't because we have to save Aqua and Ven.
The Realm of Darkness is basicly confirmed by that and 0.2's secret ending, and at some point we'll have to get to Castle Oblivion (and I hope it's not only on cutscenes)
That'd already be 14, if there are any more worlds, thing I doubt btw, I'd love to see:
Traverse Town again even if it surely won't be. (Would be cool to meet there human Marluxia as he doesnt have any confirmed home world and he seems to come back norted. Also would like to see Larxene again tho, same applies.)
Frozen may be a good one even if I hated the film, it just fits well the game.
I think Disney Castle will be there again, with Maleficent still wanting that castle. Not that I like it but hey. Maybe they include Disneytown? (Please, no more minigames.)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i really want lion king in kh3 whather it lion king ,orginal story or mix story and i would like to moana and princess and the frog

samues

dinosaur world:cause it would be nice seeing sora Donald and goofy as dinosaurs and fighting enemy dinosaur heartless too.
treasure planet world: cause it would be also nice being with the main character Jim Hawkins with sora Donald and goofy fighting heartless and exploring the galaxy/universe too maybe.
Atlantis the lost empire: cause it would be also nice seeing milo and team fighting heartless and maybe have the storyline from the movie or game too.

Last edited:

Pokie

Princess and the Frog, Moana and Frozen would just work so well and fit into the Kingdom Hearts universe so nicely. Princess and the frog has a villain that can manipulate shadows that could easily be heartless, Moana has the "heart of the ocean " and Frozen has " frozen heart " symbolism.

Also Tiana, Anna, Elsa and Moana kicking ass ? Yes please.

samues

I think this worlds would be in a non Disney kingdom hearts videogame ok you but nice ones though pretty cool awesome worlds I like them

samues

I think this worlds would be nice worlds for the game.

Back