• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

I think we getting toy story this time because Nomura always wanted in the series since the first game and has been trying to get in ever since but Disney didn't had Pixar yet so it impossible to include it in the series but not Disney owns Pixar it a very god chance it will be in kh3

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Jared Leto confirmed (Tron Reboot)

This is a rumor. Please tag it as so, since it is misleading. But assuming the possibility a Tron reboot does happen, and Jared Leto stars in it, it could be interesting.

D

Deleted member 246005

Re: Jared Leto (not actually) confirmed for Tron Reboot - World Speculation Thread

I guess a Tron Reboot world could make it in a future KH game and it would be easier to explain the differences. In KH Ansem the Wise bought a copy of Tron's computer code from Kevin Flynn at some point so a separate copy of Space Paranoids exists somewhere. That's probably the world that became the Grid in DDD.

The reboot could be another copy left elsewhere for reasons we don't know. Chances are we might not see a Tron world in KH3 (even though a meeting between him and Data Sora would be aces)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Jared Leto (not actually) confirmed for Tron Reboot - World Speculation Thread

We already have a world speculation thread that isn't about the horror that is Jared Leto! Let's just move this on over.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I have a weird love-hate thing about Jared Leto. 5 Seconds to Mars is my favorite band...I think his method acting crap is bullshit. I liked him in most stuff that wasn't called Suicide Squad. I still think his ways of prepping for roles is bullshit.

So please keep him far away from Tron. I worry he'd climb into a computer or go crazy on VR.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Jared: am I man... or machine?
Director: you're a conceded fuck

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

what if Jared Leto was cast as Sora in KH3? what methods would he go through to get into character? would he drown himself like Sora in the KH1 intro

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

what if Jared Leto was cast as Sora in KH3? what methods would he go through to get into character? would he drown himself like Sora in the KH1 intro
Wow launchpad mcquack, this is probably the most unoriginal joke you've told. Never theought I'd see the day my friend. Also who wouldn't much rather he play goofy how hilariously awesome would that be

Launchpad

Awards

Wow launchpad mcquack, this is probably the most unoriginal joke you've told. Never theought I'd see the day my friend. Also who wouldn't much rather he play goofy how hilariously awesome would that be

frick you, you think devil's wave is well designed i don't have to care what you think, you fricker

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

frick you, you think devil's wave is well designed i don't have to care what you think, you fricker
You can cast away your enemies but not your friends; I will accept your transgressions against me.

Launchpad

Awards

You can cast away your enemies but not your friends; I will accept your transgressions against me.
i got rid of anagram and I WILL DO THIS TO YOU...

I hope they add GOOFY MOVIE

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Goofy movie huh? Wonder what Max would even be like in KH?

D

Deleted member 246005

I guess Max would be a knight in training for Disney Castle or just a regular civilian. It could be cool if the Goofy movies could be hinted at or stories Goofy tells Sora.

The three callabeneros could make it in as Donald's fellow court magicians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Man, I laughed at this for like 5 minutes straight.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I wanna see goofy movie in KH strictly because of how much I loved it as a kid and also because goofy is my favorite Disney character in KH, it'd be awesome to see max in some story capacity, maybe drawn into darkness by roxanne's sweet goofy booty.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I guess Max would be a knight in training for Disney Castle or just a regular civilian. It could be cool if the Goofy movies could be hinted at or stories Goofy tells Sora.

The three callabeneros could make it in as Donald's fellow court magicians.

If Max does appear, he might not be just an ordinary civilian. He never appeared in Disney Castle or Disney Town so maybe he's off training?

D

Deleted member 246005

I wanna see goofy movie in KH strictly because of how much I loved it as a kid and also because goofy is my favorite Disney character in KH, it'd be awesome to see max in some story capacity, maybe drawn into darkness by roxanne's sweet goofy booty.
There's always PJ angsting about his deadbeat dad Pete.
If Max does appear, he might not be just an ordinary civilian. He never appeared in Disney Castle or Disney Town so maybe he's off training?
Probably. Maybe he's more serious about being a knight than his dad?

I wouldnt mind seeing the wasteland from Epic Mickey. Thought it be cool to see how Riku reacts to Mickey's forgetton brother Oswald. He could Mickey's fellow apprentice that screwed up and got trapped in the wasteland.

Wilderness

Awards

So, before throwing out the worlds I would like to see, I'd like to put a theory out there.

I'm almost certain someone somewhere has mentioned this before (I'm new to Unchained X), but in KHUX we have medals from Jungle Book, Zootopia, and Moana. Arguably, these could all be classed as advertisement for new movies (Jungle Book live action included), but they could hold potential to new worlds in KH3. Also good to note, World of Final Fantasy medals were also released into the game. Whilst not impossible, I do find it unlikely anything will come of the WoFF medals and it's likely just simple marketing. That said, I would LOVE to see Funko-styled chibi FF characters in a world, and Tama too, as long as she stayed-the-silent!

Now, the worlds I'd like to see:
Eos - we only really got unique or Disney worlds. A Final Fantasy XV world, with Noctis & co. could be great fun!
World based on Moana - possible as it's a new Disney movie, and not Pixar. Thoroughly enjoyed the movies and characters, and they could really take advantage of Lalotai here.
Andy's Room/Toy Story related world - so, very unlikely as it's Pixar and there has been some preventation regarding this since the series began, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants this.

An honourable mention would also be Jakku or any Star Wars related area, now that it's Disney. However, the stances on licensing laws and aquirements aren't too clear as of now.

Back