• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

That just seems unnecessary to lock the main character out of an area that potentially (and knowing Kingdom Hearts, DEFINITELY) has important collectibles.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not that I agree with it, but having it like that wouldn't lock the main character out from collectibles.
Some games have certain areas where there aren't any collectables because you can't revisit it when the story there is done (Like in Tomb Raider).
Others allow people to revisit those areas via Chapter Select.
All I'm trying to say is, if some areas are exclusive to certain characters, it's not the end of the world.

Awards

Exactly like Pixie Hollow there won't be treasures but Kairi would get them via minigames along with a pixie hollow theme keyblade.

vitxras

i feel strongly that they should add the newer version of wonderland. it would be a ice twist to a very dull and boring world and it would tie into kh3. it would be cool to watch alice remember sora and fight the jabawaki(not sure how to spell it)with sora too.

it would becool to add some ff15 characters

What if the worlds are exclusive to Sora,Riku, and Kairi like for example Riku can't go to Neverland while Sora, and Kairi could but only Kairi could go to Pixie Hollow which is part of Neverland.

like bbs where some areas are restricted to some characters. i like this idea but scene its a numbered title they should really focus on sora

Last edited:

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com

I would like to see more of the PoH worlds, overall... except Agrabah, that can stay as small as it wants... or at least similar to KH2 bar the Chasm of Challenges. I'd also like to see Aristocats and how SDG and such would change to fit the world, and Pocahontas. That's pretty much all I would like. I'm pretty sure Radiant Garden is a definite and that it should be explorable and have A LOT more to offer than what was offered in BBS+KH2.

Now, on the topic of character-specific areas, while they worked in games like BBS and DDD in which every character had a separate story, I don't think a numbered title should ever do that unless it will require the unique skills of that one person (Kairi's powers as a PoH, Riku's defenses against the powers of Darkness, etc.) Otherwise, they should all be able to visit, if it isn't a Sora-only game again.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

He said that a while ago, but I also read rumors that they'd be making FFXV-2 afterwards... granted, these rumors are coming from "popular video game websites" such as IGN and the like, so I wouldn't put my full trust in them. But still, a lot has happened since he made that statement. Who knows what's going to end up happening in the end.

Yeah, I know. For one like you said it's been a while and second that maybe his intentions doesn't mean he can do it. As you said there's rumors of a FFXV-2, which he himself didn't rule out in a recent interview, that might be made, if FFXV is successful enough which would mean he would have to continue working on the FF series.

That just seems unnecessary to lock the main character out of an area that potentially (and knowing Kingdom Hearts, DEFINITELY) has important collectibles.

Well it's not like it's uncommon for certain item to be only available for certain characters. For me it's more a problem of knowing there's a place I can't go to with all of the characters, even tough there's no real reason not to be able to go there.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

i would love to see a world based off of a christmas carol. mainly because i would like to see another christmas themed world

doortolight

Awards

robin hood, it would be an awesome oppertunity to use sora's original concept art

and port royal to return during movies 2 and 3 with Both jack and barbosa as world partners, would be awesome, former boss enemy returning as an ally

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

i would love to see a world based off of a christmas carol. mainly because i would like to see another christmas themed world

Do you mean the one with Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge? If so I don't know how that one should work, unless they can go to a dream world or an alternative universe I really can't imagine how they'd explain that one.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Do you mean the one with Scrooge McDuck as Ebenezer Scrooge? If so I don't know how that one should work, unless they can go to a dream world or an alternative universe I really can't imagine how they'd explain that one.

i meant the recent cg one with jim carrey.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

i meant the recent cg one with jim carrey.

Oh, I was unaware of that movie. It still proably would be trickey to incorparate in the series, seeing either they'll have to introduce a new way of time travel or it all takes place in Scrooge's dream, which Sora could now enter, but what would his reason for doing so be?

Awards

What about a world based off the old Silly Symphony cartoons?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Oh, I was unaware of that movie. It still proably would be trickey to incorparate in the series, seeing either they'll have to introduce a new way of time travel or it all takes place in Scrooge's dream, which Sora could now enter, but what would his reason for doing so be?

the scrooge one would be difficult, unless it takes place in the past. but i think that the recent chrismas carol movie could work as a world :)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Simple, SDG enter the dream world of Scrooge and are asked by the three ghosts of Christmas, (unbeknownst to Scrooge) to protect Scrooge from the now invading Heartless, lest Scrooge's development into a better person be interrupted by his attackers. SDG agree and also overlook Scrooges progression behind the scenes, whilst battling heartless. And they meet him at the beginning, and again at the end.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

the scrooge one would be difficult, unless it takes place in the past. but i think that the recent chrismas carol movie could work as a world :)

Well that would be another problem that I didn't consider. Okay, so is it stated that it really happened or was it stated that it was just a dream in that one? Because that can make a difference on how easy it would be to base a world off of this story.

Simple, SDG enter the dream world of Scrooge and are asked by the three ghosts of Christmas, (unbeknownst to Scrooge) to protect Scrooge from the now invading Heartless, lest Scrooge's development into a better person be interrupted by his attackers. SDG agree and also overlook Scrooges progression behind the scenes, whilst battling heartless. And they meet him at the beginning, and again at the end.

They'd have to be fighting Dream Eaters, seeing heartless can't enter dreams. Also there's a problem with the set up, if the whole thing was a dream wouldn't the Ghosts of Christmas not also just be parts of the dream? Therefor how would they contact Sora and get him to enter the dream and help?

Awards

No Silly Symphonies world huh?

Ventus297

Website
heyitsmewiththeface.tumblr.com

Am I the only on that wants a world for Castle Oblivion? One that doesn't have the stupid card system and can actually be explored. It could be when they go to find Ventus. Wouldn't that be awesome? I want to be able to explore the castle for what it is.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

No Silly Symphonies world huh?

I don't know... I think it could work the worlds based off of the fantasia move were kind of nice, so I wouldn't be against it.

Am I the only on that wants a world for Castle Oblivion? One that doesn't have the stupid card system and can actually be explored. It could be when they go to find Ventus. Wouldn't that be awesome? I want to be able to explore the castle for what it is.

I think we just might get it this time around though they could always make it a pure cutscene world like Destiny Island was in so many games. I think it would be neat, though it might be short lived because I can easily imagine Aqua restoring it after saving Ven. Though she might just wait until they save Terra (and maybe Eraqus) and all return home together.

Awards

Because if there was a world based off the Silly Symphonies it would be cool seeing the 3 little pigs,music land,flowers, and trees, and the skeleton dance.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Because if there was a world based off the Silly Symphonies it would be cool seeing the 3 little pigs,music land,flowers, and trees, and the skeleton dance.

I wonder how they'd want to pull that off, maybe they'd do it like they did it in DDD where they're magical books.

Back