• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Meh, who needs Gaston when you've got good ole Xaldin and Belle elbowing him. While I don't think it's at all necessary to return to it, Beast Castle could always return. Remember how Jack Sparrow got cursed again during the second visit to Port Royal in KH2? Same thing could happen to Beast by some KH nonsense. I hope that's not the case though. Let him and Belle be happy, they've earned it.

disney233

Awards
Yes. I think I've said elsewhere before how odd it is that the Beast isn't human a long time prior anyway, considering he and Belle are pretty clearly in a relationship even in KH1.
I'd honestly like to think Beast's world disappeared around the same time Belle & Beast didn't see eye-to-eye...AS much. I mean...didn't Days show Belle treating Beast's wounds like in the movie? In anycase, I'm fine with Xaldin tbh. Odds are if we got a Gaston fight, he'd either be a Heartless like in Chi or a carbon copy of Clayton.

disney233

Awards
I feel people forget that the Rose is a factor of Beast's transformation. Unless Adam (and honest to god I hope not) becomes a prick again to the Enchantress so she can turn him into a beast again and bring back the flower, then...it's kinda doubtful of the Beast's returning. Also, if Gothel & Hans are any indication, Gaston'll probably be a Heartless like in Chi (or whatever it's called) let's keep that in mind before thinking a Gaston boss is possible.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
While I don't think it's at all necessary to return to it, Beast Castle could always return. Remember how Jack Sparrow got cursed again during the second visit to Port Royal in KH2? Same thing could happen to Beast by some KH nonsense. I hope that's not the case though. Let him and Belle be happy, they've earned it.
You'd think people would remember things like that. It's so bizarre to see people expect logic out of a Kingdom Hearts game... I lost that expectation a long time ago, I guess. I personally hope to see the movie again, with a much better world design than it received in KH2. I actually wouldn't mind if Beast and the servants were in their human forms in a hypothetical re-visit, but Disney would probably want them to have their iconic designs back in that case.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I wonder how Disney worlds are going to operate in the post KH3 world. No more Xehanort and Organization minus Xigbar. Who's going to appear in the Disney worlds and taunt Sora and friends with them no longer around, the Foretellers?
I just hope that Xigbar and/or the Foretellers don't replace a specific character from that specific Disney film in a future world in a future game.

Honestly, If we were to get a Zootopia world I just can't envision either them just replacing the Rams and Doug and be the ones responsible for using the Nighthowlers on the predators and manipulating Bellwether for their own benefits just like Marluxia replacing the Stabbington Brothers and using Gothel to his own use.

In my unpopular opinion, I think Xaldin did it much better on replacing the Disney antagonist (e.g. Gaston) than Marluxia if you ask me.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I just hope that Xigbar and/or the Foretellers don't replace a specific character from that specific Disney film in a future world in a future game.

Honestly, If we were to get a Zootopia world I just can't envision either them just replacing the Rams and Doug and be the ones responsible for using the Nighthowlers on the predators and manipulating Bellwether for their own benefits just like Marluxia replacing the Stabbington Brothers and using Gothel to his own use.

In my unpopular opinion, I think Xaldin did it much better on replacing the Disney antagonist (e.g. Gaston) than Marluxia if you ask me.

I won't really argue that. Xaldin was used much better in Beast Castle then Marluxia was at Kingdom of Corona. But that's mainly because of how strict the Tangled world was to it's plot. Had they have had more freedom we might have seen Gothel and Marluxia actually teamup, which would have been amazing. I wish the Organization could actually teamup with the Disney villains the same way Sora teams with the heroes. Marluxia/Gothel, Larxene/Hans, Vanitas/Randall, Luxord/Davy Jones! I feel like those could have really spiced up things on the villains side in Disney worlds. I hope we get things like that in KH4.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
The third trailer for Frozen II, was released today and as I said before, it's bound to be one of the returning worlds in the next numbered KH title. On top of that more areas for Sora, Donald and Goofy to be involved in.

Also a week ago the Japanese Poster from Frozen 2 was released last week suggesting it looks to be coming out the same day it releases in the US (November 22) for Japan instead of Spring 2020. Seems to me that Frozen 2 is coming in KHIV sooner than later:
8x4mhkvf1ln31.jpg

I won't really argue that. Xaldin was used much better in Beast Castle then Marluxia was at Kingdom of Corona. But that's mainly because of how strict the Tangled world was to it's plot. Had they have had more freedom we might have seen Gothel and Marluxia actually teamup, which would have been amazing. I wish the Organization could actually teamup with the Disney villains the same way Sora teams with the heroes. Marluxia/Gothel, Larxene/Hans, Vanitas/Randall, Luxord/Davy Jones! I feel like those could have really spiced up things on the villains side in Disney worlds. I hope we get things like that in KH4.
Tbh, from all the Disney worlds that had the most guidelines and less freedom in Kingdom Hearts III it's the following in the order:
  1. Frozen (Obviously, as said in most interviews by Nomura and the development team and MOST KH fans)
  2. Monster's Inc.
  3. Tangled
  4. Toy Story (to some degree, but not quite)
Don't forget while Frozen may be the Disney world with the most guidelines in KH3, apparently Pixar also did put guidelines to Nomura and his team on the worlds, based on their films that appeared in the game (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.) with the most notable being that they followed an original storyline instead of a retelling of the movie. Personally that's the only change I didn't mind since it did protect the "canon" of each Pixar film and allowed for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to be involved in the character's world and have good interactions with the instead of being a retelling of the movie's plot, cause Pixar is known for their storytelling hence why most of their movies get critical acclaim. From all the Pixar worlds, that Pixar was strict on I'd say the Monster's Inc. world had the "most control" from Pixar when compared to the Toy Story world imao, given that the prevented us from fighting Randall as a boss, but when compared with CLU (DDD) and Gaston (KHx) I can understand why we didn't lay a keyblade on Randall.

For Tangled, as you said it yourself, their were many restrictions that this world had even they drastically changed a couple of characters from Tangled (Mother Gothel and especially Flynn Rider). Even this video seem to sum up the problems of the Tangled world in their opinion:
Plus I said this before, after Rapunzel and Gothel encountered Marluxia ONCE, none of them ever brought up his name again for the majority of the world and pretend like it was nothing. At least in Olympus, The Caribbean, Toy Box, Monstropolis and San Fransokyo (mainly the latter three worlds) the inhabitants (besides the ones that join Sora's party) acknowledge the Organization XIII member instead of just seeing them and brushing them off like it was nothing.

The Toy Story world as far goes as restrictions/guidelines, I didn't see any that were in the level as Frozen/Tangled and Monster's Inc., but some complaints said that most are disappointed we didn't explore other locations from the film series (e.g. Al's Toy Barn) and the only ones we got are Andy's House and Galaxy Toys.

San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6) was the only new Disney world in KH3 I'd say that Disney didn't put Guidelines and restrictions given that it was set after the events of the movie instead of being a retelling of the original film.

As for Olympus, 100 Acre Wood, and The Caribbean, I don't know if their were ANY restrictions on those worlds given that most of the people who worked on those films weren't involved with the game and they just allowed Nomura and his Team to do what they want given that they appeared in previous KH titles (particularly the first two worlds). So it's going to be interesting what future Disney worlds will have guidelines/restrictions in future games and which ones will have no restrictions and allow Nomura and his team to do whatever they want with the worlds.

Regarding villain teamup with the Disney villains, I'm neutral with this, given that in the first game and in KH3, it seems that the original KH villains just used the Disney villains as "pawns/puppets" for their own use and benefits (e.g. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and to a degree Xehanort to Maleficent and her council of villains (Jafar, Hades, Oogie, Ursula, Captain Hook) in KH; Marluxia to Mother Gothel; Vanitas to Randall). The closest we got of a villain teamup was Vanitas/Randall, but in the end Randall too was a "pawn" to Vanitas in the same way Marluxia did it to Mother Gothel. But's that's a story for another post in a different thread.

disney233

Awards
I feel this 'Disney villains as pawns/puppets' running gag needs to end and Disney AND Square needs to stop being so resistant of it. The Disney & Final Fantasy crossover was what made Kingdom Hearts work. After 2 both companies seem to forget this. These hollow remakes, and the very ideology that 'The series'll stand on its own without Final Fantasy characters' it's outrageous. There needs to be middle ground on the original/Disney universe. There's more to the game than just 'A rEtElLiNg of your F a v O r I t e diSnEy MoViES' THAT SAID....There are STILL Disney villains that should come back. Rather than seclude themselves in their own world, travel to others to reach a prominent goal, with the knowledge they've been given by Maleficent. A whole cosmos is there for Hades to take, and Hook's still alive. Not to mention that there is an IMMENSE amount of Disney villains that haven't even been used that could work well as worldy travelers & nomads for their goal. Mad Madam Mim, Horned King, Magica de Spell, Dr. Facilier, Don Karnage, Glomgold, MANY villains to choose from. Should they team up, then there're many villains among the ranks from the renaissance Disney, (Kaa, Shere Khan, Ratigan, Mad Madam Mim, Queen of Hearts, Cruella Deville (I digress at this point)) to modern Disney villains, (Dr. Facilier, Turbo, Rouke, Hamsterville, Yzma, The Kakamora) EVEN Final Fantasy villains such as Kefka, Garland, Cloud of Darkness, Ultimecia,) We can go even far to add in Magus from Chrono Trigger or villains from Dragon Quest.

I went into a random tangent...but the point is, that Disney, Square, they have allot of potential. If restrictions weren't being held like leashes, there could be a middle ground between both Disney & Square characters. Disney characters, Final Fantasy characters, they can be great threats if they weren't being held by leashes. Disney & Final Fantasy CAN come together as one universe if they weren't leashed......But this seems like fanfiction stuff. I'm just mad.

SomeKHFan

Awards
I should point out that any Final Fantasy villain that would appear in a future KH title would likely be a different character to their original FF version. For all we know the KH version of Kefka might just want to run a coffee shop or something........as weird as that sounds when compared to his FF version.

disney233

Awards
I should point out that any Final Fantasy villain that would appear in a future KH title would likely be a different character to their original FF version. For all we know the KH version of Kefka might just want to run a coffee shop or something........as weird as that sounds when compared to his FF version.
Or y'know....he could be a Superboss like Sephiroth.

disney233

Awards
A KH fan on Twitter who I used to see on KH13 a lot had an idea for how WALL-E x Nier would work.

A crossover I never thought of in this game tbh. I honestly like it, but Square has that...ehhh tendency to change up their characters. I'm not sure if it happened with TWEWY cast, but even I can feel the startling difference in Final Fantasy...AND I PLAYED ONE GAME.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
A KH fan on Twitter who I used to see on KH13 a lot had an idea for how WALL-E x Nier would work.

I realisticaIly see Wall-E, EVE and M-O being construction/maintenance robots in Radiant Garden for Ansem the Wise and his apprentices in Radiant Garden, much like how Little Chef (Remy) was brought to Twilght Town from his original homeworld by Scrooge so that he can continue expanding his culinary Horizons and be Scrooge's Chef at his Bistrot in KH3, instead of visiting a world based on Wall-E or doing an original storyline

But the catch is, that the Wall-E, EVE and M-O are not the same ones seen in the movie, but a different model from the Buy n Large Blueprints that Ansem the Wise borrowed when he was banished much like how he copied Tron and Space Paranoids from Encom for his Hollow Bastion computer system.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I realisticaIly see Wall-E, EVE and M-O being construction/maintenance robots in Radiant Garden for Ansem the Wise and his apprentices in Radiant Garden, much like how Little Chef (Remy) was brought to Twilght Town from his original homeworld by Scrooge so that he can continue expanding his culinary Horizons and be Scrooge's Chef at his Bistrot in KH3, instead of visiting a world based on Wall-E or doing an original storyline

But the catch is, that the Wall-E, EVE and M-O are not the same ones seen in the movie, but a different model from the Buy n Large Blueprints that Ansem the Wise borrowed when he was banished much like how he copied Tron and Space Paranoids from Encom for his Hollow Bastion computer system.

This. I actually love the idea of Wall-E, EVE and M-O being present when Vexen was making all the replica bodies. And the idea of them hanging out in RG's lad cleaning up and helping them is such a wild idea I wish they put in. Hey, maybe in KH4 if RG is still around.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
This. I actually love the idea of Wall-E, EVE and M-O being present when Vexen was making all the replica bodies. And the idea of them hanging out in RG's lad cleaning up and helping them is such a wild idea I wish they put in. Hey, maybe in KH4 if RG is still around.
Hey thanks man, I had to think of some unique Ideas for certain Pixar films and characters if the likely chance of them becoming a world and doing an original plot in the KH series is slim to none so I end up with Wall-E, Up, and Inside Out.

For Wall-E, I had to chose this film and it's characters to be represented in Radiant Garden, cause in the ending of the original movie, Planet Earth started to rejuvenate and the humans began to settle on the planet again, and the Plant in the boot becomes a tree, which to a degree mirrors Radiant Garden being almost completely restructured by the time of Kingdom Hearts III and also when the townsfolk began to remember the name in Kingdom Hearts II. Also the robots (Wall-E, EVE, M-O, BURN-E) not only could be helping out with the Radiant Garden reconstruction but I can see them as helpers and assistants to Ansem the Wise's apprentices and the Radiant Garden Townsfolk. On top of that, it could provide with some interesting and humorous moments with M-O who desperately tries to keep Ansem's Study and the front entrance floor clean.

For Inside Out, instead of having it set in Riley's mind maybe we can have Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear and Anger reside in either Sora, Kairi, Namine or Xion's mind and do an original story from here cause at the end of the film we got so many different emotions residing in the minds of the other characters besides Riley and her parents.

For Up, I could see Carl, Russell and Dug appear in an original world like Radiant Garden, Twilight Town or a new world for the KH series without having SDG go to the film's world and do an original storyline. Not to mention that Carl now owns the Spirit of Adventure Zeppelin following Muntz' death.
up-disneyscreencaps.com-10284.jpg

up-disneyscreencaps.com-10507.jpg

I'm just excited on what Pixar and Square Enix will come up with for future KH games.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I've been thinking about more jungle levels in future KH games and naturally the Jungle Book comes to mind. I know Tarzan's Deep Jungle gets complained about, but I want to return to a big jungle like setting at some point in the series. I wonder if Sora would change appearance there? I know he didn't for Tarzan's place but the circumstances were different.

Also if we get a Zootopia world in the future (and I hope we do) I wonder if Donald and Goofy would change appearance despite already fitting in with the locals or at least they should lol.

Back