• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

For the last 3 spots.

1. Agrabah

I'd find it quite odd if this one doesn't appear. Given how much it's appeared before, it would just feel like something was missing and given the story material left use, it would be quite the puzzler for them not to include this in the finale of the Xehanort saga.

2. Princess and the Frog

I believe Tiana is a lock to be one of the new 7 lights. Because of that, her world seems to be a likely one to appear and of course there's the Dr. Facilier potential.

3. Atlantis the Lost Empire

There's enough to distinguish this one from Pirates despite the whole water thing. There's been high demand for this one and with Treasure Planet likely out, throw the fans a bone and put this one in. There's a lot of elements to make for a cool world and great story potential. I understand the reasoning but not every KH world has to be based on some heavy-hitter property especially with all the stuff we already have. Let's have some diversity.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

For the last 3 spots.

1. Agrabah

I'd find it quite odd if this one doesn't appear. Given how much it's appeared before, it would just feel like something was missing and given the story material left use, it would be quite the puzzler for them not to include this in the finale of the Xehanort saga.

2. Princess and the Frog

I believe Tiana is a lock to be one of the new 7 lights. Because of that, her world seems to be a likely one to appear and of course there's the Dr. Facilier potential.

3. Atlantis the Lost Empire

There's enough to distinguish this one from Pirates despite the whole water thing. There's been high demand for this one and with Treasure Planet likely out, throw the fans a bone and put this one in. There's a lot of elements to make for a cool world and great story potential. I understand the reasoning but not every KH world has to be based on some heavy-hitter property especially with all the stuff we already have. Let's have some diversity.

1. I would Love for Agrabah to return, however going by the interviews by Nomura and mentioning that Kairi is one the returning princesses it looks like it's return seems unlikely.

2. I definitely see this world having a higher chance appearing especially with Larxene mentioning of the "New Seven Princesses of Heart" in the trailer.

3. I said this before, I'm ambivalent on this film appearing in the game. I don't hate it, nor would I object and I wouldn't be surprised IF the world appears given Nomura has put a "dark horse" Disney world, but realistically I rather be have it shown in the trailer/magazine scan rather than overhyping the world that it will become another TP situation when Pirates of the Caribbean is returning for KH3, instead of Treasure Planet.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What about Lilo and Stitch? If it takes place in Hawaii it could technically count as a new world. I could see Lilo as a possible canidate for a new PoH. Plus since Terra and Aqua met Stitch twelve years ago, either of them could be the darkness of that world.

Also, I would love to see the other experiments in KH3 if we can't collect them like the Dalmatians.

horto12485

Awards

3: Atlantis: The Lost Empire (I'm Pretty Sure that there's going to be the New 7 Princess of Hearts and i wouldn't mind if Kida would be a Princess of Heart)

2: Either Jungle Book or The Princess and the Frog (I don't know which one to choose but whichever one makes it into the Game then you know)

and

1: 100 Acre Wood (I said it Before i really don't want to go back to the 100 Acre Wood but this might be the Last Time we ever go to the World of Pooh)

The Dark Mamba

Awards

What about Lilo and Stitch? If it takes place in Hawaii it could technically count as a new world. I could see Lilo as a possible canidate for a new PoH. Plus since Terra and Aqua met Stitch twelve years ago, either of them could be the darkness of that world.

Also, I would love to see the other experiments in KH3 if we can't collect them like the Dalmatians.

I would've loved to have seen Lilo and Stitch but with only a few spots left, there isn't enough to distinguish it as something visually unique. I'd be shocked if it appeared at this point.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

I really would love to see Lilo & Stitch appear again this time exploring the island where Lilo lives. The idea of Lilo being a PoH does sound interesting and to top it off having the world take place after the movie could be a nice idea so we can collect the experiments like the dalmatians. So we shall see.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

But Lilo & Stitch is just based in regular Hawaii? there's nothing that fantastical about regular ol' Hawaii. At least with Toy Box, we're shrunk to the size of toys so the world's perspectives creative enough to be different, and San Fransokyo is an amalgamated futuristic city that mixes San Fransisco and Tokyo.

Lilo & Stitch wouldn't have been environmentally appealing compared to all of the Disney properties confirmed thus far. Plus, there's Destiny Islands to consider too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

But Lilo & Stitch is just based in regular Hawaii? there's nothing that fantastical about regular ol' Hawaii. At least with Toy Box, we're shrunk to the size of toys so the world's perspectives creative enough to be different, and San Fransokyo is an amalgamated futuristic city that mixes San Fransisco and Tokyo.

Lilo & Stitch wouldn't have been environmentally appealing compared to all of the Disney properties confirmed thus far. Plus, there's Destiny Islands to consider too.

While yes Hawaii isn't as fantastical as other canidates, you could still make a vibrant world from it. A town, waterfalls, lush green areas, even Volcanoes. And we don't even know if Destiny Islands will be playable.

I just think it has a higher chance now due to Aqua possibly being a vessel.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

But Lilo & Stitch is just based in regular Hawaii? there's nothing that fantastical about regular ol' Hawaii.
I don't see why acting so ambivalent, on how the world can be uncombative/interesting. I can agree with your statement that it's set in present-day Hawaii and I can understand that the film has no real conflict until when Jumba and Pleakely arrived to get back Stitch and the house getting destroyed in the process and also Lilo getting kidnap by Gantu as what Zip pointed out on another forum post along with the "Japan hating Lilo.

Besides, haven't you forgot about Simba and Mushu? They started off as summons in the first Kingdom Hearts game and Chain of Memories before appearing in their respective homeworlds in Kingdom Hearts II, so why not Stitch. The same could happen for Wreck-It Ralph as he is in the game as a summoning link and not in his homeworld so I would expect to see him in a future game in the franchise besides, Union X.

While yes Hawaii isn't as fantastical as other canidates, you could still make a vibrant world from it. A town, waterfalls, lush green areas, even Volcanoes. And we don't even know if Destiny Islands will be playable.

I just think it has a higher chance now due to Aqua possibly being a vessel.

I agree, seeing Hawaii for the first time with its watercolor backgrounds in Unreal Engine 4 would look amazing:
tumblr_p6hjli5a1L1vqs93co1_500.jpg

lilo59sm8667.jpg

lilo-and-stitch-background-art-13.jpg

tumblr_outdnlaykA1vqs93co1_1280.jpg

16pitlandscape.jpeg

Now would I like to see Lilo & Stitch appear as a world? Absolutely. Is it something that I demanded and long to appear not really since there might be other better world choices that will fill in the last three spots, so even if I would be a little disappointed If the film doesn't appear in III as a world, I still would like to see Stitch in his home world, our Island level in the game and the importance of Ohana.

Aqua would be an interesting and fitting choice for the Seeker of Darkness in this world as she would not cause both a shock to not just Sora but also to Stitch since he would be devastated/heartbroken that the person he met 11 years ago in the Galactic Federation Spaceship and teaching him the true value of love and friendship through the charm he made has fallen into darkness.

WhinyAcademic

Awards

I would adore seeing Aladar, Eema, Baylene, Url, and the generic dinosaurs in next gen animation so Dinosaur will be my pick. As Dinosaur is 18 years old, the renders we have of the characters are so old and outdated. It delights me that if they ever appear in KH, I’ll get to see my favorite characters in next gen level detail. Obviously it won’t be in III since it sounds like Nomura implied POTC is the only live action world. Which is fine, I can wait, and it’ll be worth it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I don't see why acting so ambivalent, on how the world can be uncombative/interesting. I can agree with your statement that it's set in present-day Hawaii and I can understand that the film has no real conflict until when Jumba and Pleakely arrived to get back Stitch and the house getting destroyed in the process and also Lilo getting kidnap by Gantu as what Zip pointed out on another forum post along with the "Japan hating Lilo.

Besides, haven't you forgot about Simba and Mushu? They started off as summons in the first Kingdom Hearts game and Chain of Memories before appearing in their respective homeworlds in Kingdom Hearts II, so why not Stitch. The same could happen for Wreck-It Ralph as he is in the game as a summoning link and not in his homeworld so I would expect to see him in a future game in the franchise besides, Union X.

I agree, seeing Hawaii for the first time with its watercolor backgrounds in Unreal Engine 4 would look amazing:
tumblr_p6hjli5a1L1vqs93co1_500.jpg

lilo59sm8667.jpg

lilo-and-stitch-background-art-13.jpg

tumblr_outdnlaykA1vqs93co1_1280.jpg

16pitlandscape.jpeg

Now would I like to see Lilo & Stitch appear as a world? Absolutely. Is it something that I demanded and long to appear not really since there might be other better world choices that will fill in the last three spots, so even if I would be a little disappointed If the film doesn't appear in III as a world, I still would like to see Stitch in his home world, our Island level in the game and the importance of Ohana.

Aqua would be an interesting and fitting choice for the Seeker of Darkness in this world as she would not cause both a shock to not just Sora but also to Stitch since he would be devastated/heartbroken that the person he met 11 years ago in the Galactic Federation Spaceship and teaching him the true value of love and friendship through the charm he made has fallen into darkness.

I don't buy this pitch at all. All this response boils down to is "this world will look so good in Unreal Engine 4". Every Disney property is going to look good in Unreal Engine 4, it's just the question of which Disney property has more going for it with Kingdom Hearts? And the Disney worlds that are based in a fantasy world always take precedence.

You can stick to having Stitch in Radiant Garden. A Destiny Islands like world is not really required in the grand scheme of things.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I mean Princess and the Frog has fantasy elements to it yet is still set primarily in 1920s New Orleans. The Hawaii in Lilo and Stitch has freaking aliens, you can make an interesting world from that. And if Hawaii isn't enough what about having it partially take place in outer space?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

I mean Princess and the Frog has fantasy elements to it yet is still set primarily in 1920s New Orleans. The Hawaii in Lilo and Stitch has freaking aliens, you can make an interesting world from that. And if Hawaii isn't enough what about having it partially take place in outer space?
I agree with your statement, ever since Larxene's description from the trailer regarding the new seven hearts I am without a doubt that The Princess and the Frog is bound to be a world. Yeah it's true it's set in New Orlean's during the 1920's but from you brought up regarding the elements (Voodoo, Transformations, Darkness) that would work well to the Kingdom Hearts plot, in addition Tiana is a very hardworking and determined character that matches well for being a part of the new princesses of heart and Dr. Facilier would make an awesome boss.

I don't buy this pitch at all.
Feel free to disagree, it's your choice. I'm not literally saying the world is "obviously" going to appear in III. Swoosh and I were commenting on how the world would make a vibrant Island level in the game if Destiny Islands won't be playable on top of Aqua being a possible vessel here given that Stitch met Aqua 11 years ago on the ship.

Would I like to see the island of Hawaii from Lilo & Stitch as an Island level? Yes
Now is it something that I want to appear in the game? - No
Is it bound to be a world? - Probably Not

I'm not trying to overhype myself on wanting Lilo & Stitch to appear in the game in some shape in form, compared to the vast majority of you including yourself who demandingly want to have Atlantis to appear as a world for III. Besides, I'm just being realistic and I agree I doubt we'll get an actual Lilo & Stitch world given from what I have seen from the vast majority of your commenting and seem far-fetched regarding that the film:
  1. Doesn't have much potential as a world
  2. It's based on an actual modern setting (Hawaii) devoid of fantasy/Sci-Fi elements
  3. No real conflict in the film until the film's climax
  4. The themes for the film might not fit with Kingdom Hearts III's themes and the Kingdom Hearts narrative.
  5. Contradicts' Stitch current residence
  6. Too similar to Pirates of the Caribbean and Destiny Islands
  7. "Japan hating on Lilo" issue.

It is what it is.

I won't be upset if Lilo & Stitch isn't a world since Nomura has 3 more worlds left (of course 100 Acre Wood is going to appear according to the leaks.) and I like to surprised on what the remaining 3 Disney worlds that have yet to be announced.

Every Disney property is going to look good in Unreal Engine 4, it's just the question of which Disney property has more going for it with Kingdom Hearts? And the Disney worlds that are based in a fantasy world always take precedence.
Yes and No with the Disney worlds saying that the majority of them are "Fantasy". In fact, the only Disney worlds/Films in the series I would say that aren't based on a "Fantasy world" are The Lion King (Pridelands), Winnie the Pooh (100 Acre Wood), Toy Story (Toy Box), and Tarzan (Deep Jungle).

Okay, perhaps not the first three because:
  1. The Lion King: despite being set in Africa the film does have fantasy/supernatural elements such as the mandrill Rafiki who is a shaman and Simba seeing the Spirit of Mufassa. So that's fantasy
  2. Winnie the Pooh: While the films/shows don't have a form of magic (correct me if I am wrong on this) pretty much it's clearly Christopher Robin interacting with Pooh and the rest of his friends who are living stuffed animals (except Owl, Rabbit and Gopher) and you get scenes when Pooh is dreaming and get the Heffalumps and Woozles nightmare.
  3. Toy Story: While not fantasy, since it's clearly set in a universe where Toys coming to life when the humans aren't around and what they are doing with the Toy Story world in III when Young Xehanort and the Organization split the world in two does help make Toy Story fit well with the Kingdom Hearts plot.

Tarzan's Deep Jungle is what I can say the ONLY Disney world and film that doesn't have Fantasy elements (unless if you count Tarzan talking with the Gorillas and Tantor in the film), cause I don't see any of the characters from their film of origin use spells, potions or sorcerey involved.

But going back on topic I am going to have to disagree with your comment that EVERY Disney worlds need to have a Fantasy/Sci-Fi elements to be worlds, I mean sure there are ones that won't work well as worlds (e.g. Bambi, Lady & the Tramp, The Aristocats, Oliver & Company, Home on the Range, Bolt) but frankly it doesn't make sense saying it on a few other worlds as well. For instance saying Princess and the Frog won't work because it's set in a real-life location (New Orleans) yet as what Swoosh said it has fantasy elements such as Voodoo and transformations in the film. Or saying that Zootopia (which I'm very certain it's bound to be a world in a future installment) won't work because it's set in a metropolis city and devoid of Fantasy elements like the rest, which I have to disagree it would be a nice Animal/City level for a future game much like how Big Hero 6's San Fransokyo is going to be the City level for the game and the many different environments that you can visits as shown in the film.

Last edited:

Megavoltage

Awards

Don't know if this would take a new world. I guess the shenanigans could take place in the world of Disney Town. I want Playable Character to have an adventure with The Three Caballeros. It would be a refreshing change to have Donald adventures without Goofy always being at his side. Split the characters up for a bit of variety.

[video=youtube;MXBmn_CMwzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBmn_CMwzk[/video]

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Don't know if this would take a new world. I guess the shenanigans could take place in the world of Disney Town. I want Playable Character to have an adventure with The Three Caballeros. It would be a refreshing change to have Donald adventures without Goofy always being at his side. Split the characters up for a bit of variety.

[video=youtube;MXBmn_CMwzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBmn_CMwzk[/video]

ok first off...WOOT! the Three Caballeros got their own show!

back on topic, i'd love to see those three back together.

Meow Wow

Awards

There is only one world I can think of that I would like to see. However based on recent interviews and my own logic, it would be massively unlikely, but I will say it anyways

I would love to see Wasteland from the Epic Mickey games as a world. The environments could be very run down, like an old town. Although you could debate where in the Epic Mickey timeline you would want it to take place in. I'm thinking something post Thinner Disaster.
Or better yet, continue in its timeline where Epic Mickey 2 left off. The only issues I can see is conflicting lores. Especially in things like different worlds and matters of the heart.

It could be a great opportunity to included Oswald(but we know that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon), and expand on Mickeys past, as it is a little unclear in KH.

Wasteland could make for a good platforming world. You also have a variety of simmaler yet different areas, so running around doesn't get too boring. Paint and thinner could be temporary magic spells for the world, and some quests could act as mini-games. I also don't think we've ever seen a world based on old or abandoned theme parks, so that could be an interesting environment to explore.

Your party members could be Donald and Goofy and maybe Mickey and/or Oswald. Enemies could either be the bloglines, beetleworks, or normal enemies from KH.

I know it's all wishful thinking but I might as well put it out there, right?

Awards

Just throwing out the fact that part of Neverland features London, since the clocktower is Big Ben. So whether or not it's a 'real place would have no effect on if it's included.

Personally what I don't want are returning worlds, which is why the 100 acre woods leak annoyed me. I also absolutely do not want Atlantica. If I didn't need it for that last Oricalcum I would've avoided that travesty entirely.

As for Agrabah, given how khux is going through it in excruciating detail, I doubt it'll return in 3. Too bad Big Hero 6 negates Incredibles, especially since the sequel just came out.

I'm still holding out for Emperor's New Groove. Kuzco princess best princess.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It won't make it into this game, but for a future animal transformation world I still think that 101 Dalmatians would be amazing and Cruella needs to make an appearance in KH.

Also a side note, but a mini-world/battle with the Headless Horseman is also on my wish list.

ImVentus

Awards

I've wanted to see an Emperor's New Groove world for quite some time. There was a lot of potential for a fun and vast world.

shady543

Awards

For the other remaining original world (is there two more or just one now? I have no clue anymore lol) my bet is on Emperor's New Groove now. Fairy sure it is quite a popular one, more so than Princess and the Frog (which I have never seen get brought up outside this forum). Brave is another possibility since they seem to be going for the 3D animated movies now. But I do think an Emperor's New Groove world would be pretty rad if Sora could transform using the potions. Especially since its a world where he could transform by accident instead of by Donald's magic. I just think this world has a lot of potential with its magic and wacky atmosphere, and playing the game alone makes me know it would be a really fun world. Plz Disney why hasn't this world been use yet.

And I know this will never see the light of day, especially since I've never seen anyone bring up this movie ever in regards to KH. But I've always thought a Fox and the Hound world would be a really good one with a really great villain; someone who you could actually take seriously and see as a threat with his dogs but isn't totally evil. And it is the only world other than Emperor's New Groove I can think of that could work regardless if Sora transforms into an animal or not, even though I personally would prefer if he didn't. But Sora transforming into an animal in this world could also make Amos Slade and Chief (and Copper depending on when it's set) more threatening. I mean I know this is pretty much a kids game but if they can pull of a Pirates world which had blood and alcohol in KH2 and Clayton had a gun in KH1 I doubt this movie would be an issue. Although I guess this is a world with a realistic setting, so it would probably struggle to fit with KH's magic....

101 Dalmatians is another possibility too. Im actually in the unpopular opinion where I'm not keen on having Jungle Book or Princess and the Frog as worlds aha.

And another world that would be epic would obviously be Liberty City :cool::cool:

Last edited:
Back