• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation

This is not Fair we were so close to get the Roy Conli Trilogy completed with Treasure Planet but now Everyone wants to have Pirates of the Caribbean back to the Series. (RIP Treasure Planet and Atlantis in Kingdom Hearts 3).:frown:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

With Pirates of the Carribean confirmed, seems like Treasure Planet is far less likely now. I will say this, if we at least do not get a Lilo & Stitch world and maybe a Princess in the Frog world, I will be pretty shocked at this point. Though with Jungle Book and 100 Acre Woods confirmed by other means, seems like only one of them could get in. Though, we might get another Pixar world, and neither get in. I hope we have 11 Disney worlds to explore total TBH.

Wait, when was Jungle Book confirmed?

ghostwarmen

Awards

With Pirates of the Carribean confirmed, seems like Treasure Planet is far less likely now. I will say this, if we at least do not get a Lilo & Stitch world and maybe a Princess in the Frog world, I will be pretty shocked at this point. Though with Jungle Book and 100 Acre Woods confirmed by other means, seems like only one of them could get in. Though, we might get another Pixar world, and neither get in. I hope we have 11 Disney worlds to explore total TBH.

I'm seriously holding out hope for the PatF world. The total currently is 7 Disney worlds, so I'm really REALLY hoping there's at least another 3.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

Also, Atlantis seems less likely as well given that there are Underwater mechanics featured as shown in the trailer.

disney233

Awards

I mean....ya'll know there are still chances for TP & Atlantis to show up in future games right? You guys are making it sound like there will be no future games after 3. Does that mean it's true?

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Whoa there, when was Jungle Book confirmed?

Leaferian

Awards

Wait, when was Jungle Book confirmed?
It wasn't, this person is referring to an asset from the Monsters Inc leaker waaaaay back in November. I'll put the thing they are talking about in a spoiler below:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, yeah. Not technically confirmed, though still a possibility.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

With apparently only 3 more Disney worlds to go, I would like the following to fill it out:

The Little Mermaid (Atlantica)
Aladdin (Agrabah)
The Emperor's New Groove (Inca Kingdom)

The main reason for these 3 are the aesthetics are different from the other worlds we're exploring. They're also all animated films, which I feel KH 3 doesn't have enough of (just Hercules).

Per the trailers, it looks like old Organization members are returning to cause trouble.

Demyx could work in Atlantica. Lexeaus could work in Agrabah. The Emperor's New Groove can be Disney focused and have Maleficent/Pete show up in there looking for the black box.

KeybladeGuy

Awards

With apparently only 3 more Disney worlds to go, I would like the following to fill it out:

Aladdin (Agrabah)

The main reason for these 3 are the aesthetics are different from the other worlds we're exploring. They're also all animated films, which I feel KH 3 doesn't have enough of (just Hercules).

Per the trailers, it looks like old Organization members are returning to cause trouble.

Demyx could work in Atlantica. Lexeaus could work in Agrabah. The Emperor's New Groove can be Disney focused and have Maleficent/Pete show up in there looking for the black box.

The Little Mermaid will probably not be showing up, as Ariel is a link character. As for Lexeaus, why would he be in the new Organization? He, along with Ienzo, Dilan, and Even, are shown to have their hearts returned to them in KH DDD.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It wasn't, this person is referring to an asset from the Monsters Inc leaker waaaaay back in November. I'll put the thing they are talking about in a spoiler below:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, yeah. Not technically confirmed, though still a possibility.
Oh that. I thought he was referring to the 4chan rumor from April.

Aladdin (Agrabah)

Ariel is already a summon though. Plus Port Royal already has underwater segments.

ghostwarmen

Awards

Ariel is already a summon though. Plus Port Royal already has underwater segments.
Exactly, don't see that or Aladdin showing up. I would love Emperor's New Groove, but I don't think it's happening.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

The Caribbean has underwater segments, but that doesn't mean Atlantica would not be considered because of that. Wonderland had forestry segments, yet they included Deep Jungle in KH1. Disney Castle and Beast's Castle are featured in the same game. The Land of Dragons and Christmas Town both had snowy segments.

If they were able to make much better underwater controls, why would you have them only for segments of a world? Especially if they're used in several worlds, that would at least make the controls more familiar in a world dedicated to underwater controls (Atlantica). Even though I get the feeling that if they go the underwater route, they may go with Finding Nemo instead.

Also, the Ariel as a summon thing can be like Genie/Tinkerbell "joining the team" in KH1. Perhaps King Triton allows Ariel to go with Sora, so she can see worlds beyond her own?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

The Caribbean has underwater segments, but that doesn't mean Atlantica would not be considered because of that. Wonderland had forestry segments, yet they included Deep Jungle in KH1. Disney Castle and Beast's Castle are featured in the same game. The Land of Dragons and Christmas Town both had snowy segments.

If they were able to make much better underwater controls, why would you have them only for segments of a world? Especially if they're used in several worlds, that would at least make the controls more familiar in a world dedicated to underwater controls (Atlantica). Even though I get the feeling that if they go the underwater route, they may go with Finding Nemo instead.

Also, the Ariel as a summon thing can be like Genie/Tinkerbell "joining the team" in KH1. Perhaps King Triton allows Ariel to go with Sora, so she can see worlds beyond her own?

Genie and Tinker Bell weren't party members though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Genie and Tinker Bell weren't party members though.

They weren't, but Simba/Peter Pan were party members that became summons in games that didn't feature their worlds. I get that's what you're saying, since it would make no sense to "summon" Ariel in a world that she would be a party member anyway. However, my defense to that is... summoning is disabled underwater (even seen in The Caribbean gameplay footage). So it would be different (hypothetically) going to Wreck-It Ralph's world and summoning Ralph, while he's already a party member.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well if you think Atlantica has a shot, more power to you I guess.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Well if you think Atlantica has a shot, more power to you I guess.

After seeing the beauty of all the other worlds they've done, I just really want it in just to explore Atlantica in detail. I know it's a long-shot, but Pirates of the Caribbean was a long-shot and here it is!

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Just taking a guess at this point.

Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
Keyblade Graveyard
Realm of Darkness

Mount Olympus
Kingdom of Corona
San Fransokyo
Toy Box
Monstropolis
Arendelle
The Caribbean
100 Acre Wood
Brave World
The Emperor's New Groove World

gibbs615

Gargoyles
Avalor
Enchancia
Radiant Garden

disney233

Awards

So um...has Princess and the Frog been taken into account or is there a problem with it? And what about Agrabah on this topic?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

The film would look a great deal different from The Caribbean all around and being on land would be possible for once (a mixture of underwater/land would be fun), but Atlantica does have very little chance. Still, the idea of fighting a humongous Ursula and all her tentacles flapping around sky-high in all her glory the same way the Titans are finally getting to show off makes me drool a little.

As far as other worlds, I feel like TP&TF has a bigger chance now The Caribbean's been announced. Several other films feel less likely at this point (likely no more returning worlds like TLK, Aladdin, TLM; WIR being a summon; Atlantis, Treasure Planet, maybe even Lilo would clash with The Caribbean; TJB might be a little samey next to Tangled and wherever Kairi and Lea are training) and there's also the newly opened hearts of light plot. Even the theme of "one oath, one purpose" would gel with the story, since Tiana's dream of the restaurant is tied up in realizing the same dream her father couldn't. And I've become attached to the idea of TP&TF-Tangled-Frozen here in the last game of the saga being an echo back to the 'first' (chronologically-speaking) KH game, BbS, and the trio of SW-Cinderella-SB world. Although Tangled-Frozen-Moana would work even better for that idea, but Moana was too late to be a part of KH3 I suppose.

Looking at it from the opposite view, there are a lot of recent films already, two other princess films, and you'd think a Remy minigame would appear in TP&TF world if there is one considering Tiana's restaurant and the French Quarter being a part of New Orleans (Ratatouille was set in Paris, different time period, but there's a French connection).

Last edited:
Back