• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How would you feel about a Cars world?

• Yessssss I've always dreamed of this!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, what the bonk are you talking about?

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I'd rather a Mater and the Ghostlight summon~

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Lightning McQueen summon only!

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Sounds like a fan-fic.

But seriously turning enemies into gold statutes and breaking them with Blizzard

Yeah I was just having a little fan-fic moment. It would be pretty cool to be able to turn all the enemies into gold, except I don`t see them staying gold for long. I think they`d just make it so it freezes the enemy for a moment if they did that.

Radon

mofo
Also King of Theives would give us an excuse to finally go into the palace cos defending the wedding from heartless would be loads of fun.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also

Princess & The Frog ftw (>W<)

I wanna beat up Facilier

Oh yes, and his friends on the other side as well.

I could see it sort of like the Jafar fight where at parts you also have to beat up the talisman while the Shadow carries it or his friends. I'd love it <3

That would be ultimatically perfect!!!

and Notre Dame would be amazing!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Having Cassim and Aladdin helping you lol

And when you beat it, you unlock the Hand of Midas.

as a keychain? Personally, that's what I'd like to see.

Or it can kill you but then again I doubt it. They didn't do it in KH1 when if you touch the gold, you're stuck here forever.

I want Hand of Midas as a Keychain.

I don't think they would either. If the ability isn't turning temporarily enemies into golden statues, I wonder what else it would be.

But while you are battling the boss you have to avoid getting turned to gold by Sa`luk with the hand of midas, which takes out a large portion of your hp, or something along those lines.

Honestly, that idea just might work.

Also King of Theives would give us an excuse to finally go into the palace cos defending the wedding from heartless would be loads of fun.

Boo! The least they could do is mix in a few thieves to. I hate how they replace slightly important minor characters with heartless, like in Port Royal. Monkey? A few of the Black Pearl crew that was shown fairly often in the movie (besides Pirate A, B, and C)?

A

Azrael

I hate how they just remove the minor characters with Heartless? Why not a balanced combination for Christ's sakes?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Plus when it's just Heartless it doesn't seem that intimidating. Like when Shan Yu was on the hill with a bunch of those Tornado heartless things. It looked better in Mulan with people there. Much more intimidating.

A

Azrael

Plus when it's just Heartless it doesn't seem that intimidating. Like when Shan Yu was on the hill with a bunch of those Tornado heartless things. It looked better in Mulan with people there. Much more intimidating.

I know but remember this is Nomura we are talking about. He rapes both Disney and Final Fantasy.

Lonbilly

Awards
I know but remember this is Nomura we are talking about. He rapes both Disney and Final Fantasy.

That is true.

You know, I think KH might actually be better if they got rid of Nomura, or had his input not be as... overriding to other inputs.

And to put Watanabe in charge. >=D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

I didn't really care as much for that scene, though they could made another weaker type of solider/ mounted solider to go along with ten or so Assault Riders, if not more. (if Mulan's world was a later world) Seriously, at least five or so Assault Riders would of been much more intimidating (and difficult to fight) than a 100 or so of those lame duck heartless. That section was as easy as pie, not that KH2 wasn't already too easy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

that scene was like "Those are boring heartless. Sora why are you worried? You could take them...oh look mountain explodes".

A combination of heartless and people would be brilliant.

Are Nobodies still around?

And if Notre Dame is in the next game, they can have enemies similar to beast castle like those statue ones. And fighting that Priest dude and he could sometimes take control of the bell tower and when it rings you lose a lot of HP or something.

A

Azrael

That is true.

You know, I think KH might actually be better if they got rid of Nomura, or had his input not be as... overriding to other inputs.

And to put Watanabe in charge. >=D

Watanabe only handles how the story progresses not the actual story.

I want Amano in KH.

Lonbilly

Awards
Watanabe only handles how the story progresses not the actual story.

Even so, he does one hell of a job. I think I would rather have him over Nomura.

I want Amano in KH.

Isn't he the guy who does the manga?

And if Notre Dame is in the next game, they can have enemies similar to beast castle like those statue ones. And fighting that Priest dude and he could sometimes take control of the bell tower and when it rings you lose a lot of HP or something.

I mentioned awhile back that I wanted a Frollo & Heartless Bell Tower boss battle, and I'm still staying true to that. Imagine having to fight both of them at once. (>W<)

A

Azrael

As long as we fight Phoebus as a mid-level boss that would be good! And rescuing the Gypsies from burning to death!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not Nomura he didn't fo anything. If anything rid of Nojima!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nomura's a fuck up. He needs to be replaced.

Lonbilly

Awards
As long as we fight Phoebus as a mid-level boss that would be good! And rescuing the Gypsies from burning to death!

OMGOMGOMG

I would totally want that. Fighting Phoebus would be so much fun.

And then when saving the gypsies, would there be any enemies there, too?

Not Nomura he didn't fo anything. If anything rid of Nojima!!

I agree, keep Nojima away from KH forever. But Nomura has his share of screw ups, and personally I think the series would become better if only taken out of his control. He keeps making Sora & Kairi clones, retconning, etc.

Plus there are probably a lot more better writers in SE that could pull it off. Like Watanabe, story progression or not.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh yeah, and that. That was a serious douche move. I could get why they're in the RoD, but not in KG. ;>.>

A

Azrael

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kingdom Hearts characters are mostly girly looking and faggy so there you go. Nomura is indeed a fail.
OMGOMGOMG

I would totally want that. Fighting Phoebus would be so much fun.

And then when saving the gypsies, would there be any enemies there, too?

Yes that's why would it would be hard. Fighting off Frollo's knights as you save the Gypsies from the burning buildings.

Makes me wonder if some fans have better ideas than Nomura.

Lonbilly

Awards
Yes that's why would it would be hard. Fighting off Frollo's knights as you save the Gypsies from the burning buildings.

Oh ho ho, that would be nice. Of course, hopefully the knights would actually be people and not Heartless - again. It gets old after awhile.

Makes me wonder if some fans have better ideas than Nomura.

In all honesty, they actually do. Hell, if you gave the job to come up for the next game to the right fans, we'd get one hell of a game that Nomura himself couldn't make.

A

Azrael

Oh ho ho, that would be nice. Of course, hopefully the knights would actually be people and not Heartless - again. It gets old after awhile.

Amen.

Although I wouldn't mind Heartless in that particular scenario as long as they look fierce and scary this time instead of the adorable things they were in KHII (save for Dark Thorn)
In all honesty, they actually do. Hell, if you gave the job to come up for the next game to the right fans, we'd get one hell of a game that Nomura himself couldn't make.

This reminded me of a thread of how Days could've been a lot better. Had a lot of damn good ideas that didn't involve Xion.

Lonbilly

Awards
Amen.

Although I wouldn't mind Heartless in that particular scenario as long as they look fierce and scary this time instead of the adorable things they were in KHII (save for Dark Thorn)

Yeah, the Heartless in KH1 were pretty scary, but in KH2... they were just like silly, comic relief cuddly care bears. =/

Except for like one or two of them.

This reminded me of a thread of how Days could've been a lot better. Had a lot of damn good ideas that didn't involve Xion.

Which is what I think was Nomura's problem. He focuses too much in one area and basically does nothing else for the other areas in the story that actually would have been a great addition and made things better in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back