• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How would you feel about a Cars world?

• Yessssss I've always dreamed of this!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, what the bonk are you talking about?

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I'd rather a Mater and the Ghostlight summon~

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Lightning McQueen summon only!

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Oh yes, and his friends on the other side as well.

I could see it sort of like the Jafar fight where at parts you also have to beat up the talisman while the Shadow carries it or his friends. I'd love it <3

s1cofeeman Coffee Man approves of this statement.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Hopefully it's a blend of having to beat up Facilier's HP, his Shadow's HP, the friends on the other side's HP, and the Talisman's HP.

Would make it that much more hard and fun =D

A

Azrael

Hopefully it's a blend of having to beat up Facilier's HP, his Shadow's HP, the friends on the other side's HP, and the Talisman's HP.

Would make it that much more hard and fun =D

It would be harder if Facilier's attacks can actually take out a huge chunk of your HP instead of a tiny bit.

Lonbilly

Awards
It would be harder if Facilier's attacks can actually take out a huge chunk of your HP instead of a tiny bit.

That, as well. And if he had more than three attacks, two. Like an assortment of magic, some physical attacks, etc. And then for the friends to have different move sets, like one has magic, one has physical, etc. And then the Shadow just uses darkness and also creates mini shadows. That would make the battle much better.

A

Azrael

That, as well. And if he had more than three attacks, two. Like an assortment of magic, some physical attacks, etc. And then for the friends to have different move sets, like one has magic, one has physical, etc. And then the Shadow just uses darkness and also creates mini shadows. That would make the battle much better.

And a lot harder which would be good because the player would be forced to go all out.

Agrabah one more time for KHIII wouldn't hurt as long as the story happens inside that Turtle!

Lonbilly

Awards
"Turtle"? I've never heard of this Turtle you speak of. Was it from the TV show? Wait, there was a TV show, right?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
"Turtle"? I've never heard of this Turtle you speak of. Was it from the TV show? Wait, there was a TV show, right?

It`s from the movie Aladdin and the King of Thieves. There was also a TV show, but the turtle isle wasn`t ever shown in it.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
^^ Well just to let you know I think the 3rd one is the best.

It was definetly my favorite. I used to watch it a lot when I owned the movie. The only reason I would want to bring back an Agrabah world in KH3 would be if it was about that movie and they didn`t leave out the best parts.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^ I know. In KH2, even though they did the return of Jafar it was not really like the movie.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
^^ I know. In KH2, even though they did the return of Jafar it was not really like the movie.

It really did. If they do The King of Thieves it has to have a battle with Sa`luk at the thieves lair and whatever the enemy will be and an awesome battle at the turtle isle in the room with the hand of midas.

A

Azrael

It really did. If they do The King of Thieves it has to have a battle with Sa`luk at the thieves lair and whatever the enemy will be and an awesome battle at the turtle isle in the room with the hand of midas.

Having Cassim and Aladdin helping you lol

And when you beat it, you unlock the Hand of Midas.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Having Cassim and Aladdin helping you lol

And when you beat it, you unlock the Hand of Midas.

But while you are battling the boss you have to avoid getting turned to gold by Sa`luk with the hand of midas, which takes out a large portion of your hp, or something along those lines.

A

Azrael

But while you are battling the boss you have to avoid getting turned to gold by Sa`luk with the hand of midas, which takes out a large portion of your hp, or something along those lines.

Or it can kill you but then again I doubt it. They didn't do it in KH1 when if you touch the gold, you're stuck here forever.

I want Hand of Midas as a Keychain.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Or it can kill you but then again I doubt it. They didn't do it in KH1 when if you touch the gold, you're stuck here forever.

I want Hand of Midas as a Keychain.

I`m sure they could figure out something to do with it. In kh1 that detail wasn`t as important as the hand of midas turning things into gold. Of course they make things different from the movies anyways. I`d like a Hand of Midas keychain too.

A

Azrael

I`m sure they could figure out something to do with it. In kh1 that detail wasn`t as important as the hand of midas turning things into gold. Of course they make things different from the movies anyways. I`d like a Hand of Midas keychain too.

It would be nice if equipped with it, Sora can turn enemies into bling. s1butz

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It would be nice if equipped with it, Sora can turn enemies into bling. s1butz

I can just see Sora turning everyone and everything into gold. XD

Sora: Hey Kairi like my new keychain?
Kairi: Yeah,so what does it do?!
Sora: This! *taps Kairi with it and turns her into gold* Oh my bad!

A

Azrael

Sounds like a fan-fic.

But seriously turning enemies into gold statutes and breaking them with Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back