• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How would you feel about a Cars world?

• Yessssss I've always dreamed of this!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, what the bonk are you talking about?

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I'd rather a Mater and the Ghostlight summon~

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Lightning McQueen summon only!

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Yeah, the Heartless in KH1 were pretty scary, but in KH2... they were just like silly, comic relief cuddly care bears. =/

Except for like one or two of them.

Which is what I think was Nomura's problem. He focuses too much in one area and basically does nothing else for the other areas in the story that actually would have been a great addition and made things better in the games.

Now on to another topic. I feel that Atlantis the Lost Empire would be a nice world.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I still have yet to see that film, though I've heard some pretty good ideas on it.

...Though I don't remember any of them.

A

Azrael

You could do a lot of story especially since the villain Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke wants the Heart of Atlantis. Maybe he can serve as the Clayton of Reconnect/KHIII?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mentioned awhile back that I wanted a Frollo & Heartless Bell Tower boss battle, and I'm still staying true to that. Imagine having to fight both of them at once. (>W<)

You did? Sorry:(
But fighting both could be fun.

Oh and I want the Pinocchio world in the next one!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
You did? Sorry:(
But fighting both could be fun.

Oh and I want the Pinocchio world in the next one!

I do not want a Pinocchio world! I absolutely hate Pinocchio. Wasn`t it going to be in Days originally? Anyways, no matter how much I dislike it I have an awful feeling that they probaly will put a Pinocchio world in KH3 or something.

A

Azrael

It had its chances in Days. I don't want it. That's why we had Monstro.

Lonbilly

Awards
As long as Dug is a Summon, I approve. s1eyeballs

Honestly I think that would fit better. I loved Up, but being a world seems kind of... well, like it may not happen. Toy Story would probably appear before Up.

Although I would love a Dug or Kevin summon. Hell, Kevin could even be like KH's Chocobo.

Lonbilly

Awards
I agree and the other dogs could all be heartless.

Eww. I'm tired of all the minor villains being replaced with Heartless. Maybe the ones who weren't that important, but not the ones that were at least supporting characters. It gets gross. Plus, nothing but Heartless dogs would be like the Shan Yu incident which was just... upsetting.

A

Azrael

Eww. I'm tired of all the minor villains being replaced with Heartless. Maybe the ones who weren't that important, but not the ones that were at least supporting characters. It gets gross. Plus, nothing but Heartless dogs would be like the Shan Yu incident which was just... upsetting.

Meaning it was really half-assed and took out that wow factor.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-ignores all the blasphemous words about Up- j/k but it was a good movie...just not a good prospective KH world.

The only three Pixar worlds I see that could fit in KH would be The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., and Toy Story...oh...and maybe Wall.e

Lonbilly

Awards
-ignores all the blasphemous words about Up- j/k but it was a good movie...just not a good prospective KH world.

The only three Pixar worlds I see that could fit in KH would be The Incredibles, Monsters Inc., and Toy Story...

Personally I could see Finding Nemo more than The Incredibles, but maybe it's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back