• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How would you feel about a Cars world?

• Yessssss I've always dreamed of this!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, what the bonk are you talking about?

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • I'd rather a Mater and the Ghostlight summon~

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Lightning McQueen summon only!

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Come to think of it... Vanitas should be moved to Princess and the Frog. Like he's a spirit Facilier accidentally summons.

Mr Yippie

yeah there are a bunch of themes that would match up with a Sora and Riku journey through ROS

Toy Story (rivalry reflecting early Sora vs Riku)
Monsters Inc (the disturbance of sleep/dream vs nightmare)
The Jungle Book (growing up/learning)
The Sword in the Stone (making and facing your own future)
One Hundred and One Dalmatians (protecting your loved ones)
The Great Mouse Detective (quest for the truth)
Princess and the Frog (putting responsibility over your wants)
The Black Cauldron (?)
Final Original World

some are a stretch

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
1) Traverse
2) Prankster's Paradise
3) Hunchback
4) Medfield/Godolphin (Set as a hubworld. The various live action sixties movies will be sidequests. Shantotto can be here)
5) St. Canard (Sora helps Darkwing take down the Fearsome Five)
6) Great Mouse Detective (... I have no idea how to work this)
7) Princess and the Frog (Wishes vs desires, Facilier, etc)
8) Black Chauldron (Japan likes it, glimpses of Vanitas is scene here)
9) Toy Story (Lots of tricks, run through Toystory 2 if possible. Xion and/or Ven are seen here)
10) Tangled (however, they follow the Mother Gothel storyline.)
11) Phantom Train (... Okay, this is purely because of Cyan. He sleeps, and ends up in a dream/nightmare Doma castle. I love Cyan)

I'll keep thinking.

YAAAY! ANOTHER ST. CANARD SUPPORTER! :D

Ahem. Yeah, I think they could easily work it in anyways; I mean, what stereotypical little boy DOESN'T want to be a superhero at some point? I think working that into Sora and Riku's storyline there would be great.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I can't believe I've had to post the same list three times in one week, but I'm just bored so I'll do it anyway.
Traverse Town (Confirmed)
Land of Departure
Keyblade Graveyard
The Hunchback of Notre Dame: (Confirmed) Acceptance and self-esteem
Pinocchio: (Confirmed) Behavior and having a conscience
Toy Story: Trust when in separation and control jealousy
The Jungle Book: Protect what's important to you
The Sword in the Stone: Standing up for what you want for yourself
One Hundred and One Dalmatians: Never give up searching for a friend
The Great Mouse Detective: Thinking outside the box I guess
The Black Cauldron: Hopes and responsibility
Pocahontas: Don't judge what's on the outside
Final Original World

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't believe I've had to post the same list three times in one week, but I'm just bored so I'll do it anyway.
Land of Departure
Keyblade Graveyard
Final Original World

You are the one who started posting lists in the first place. What I didn't want was for you to post it over again. I said on This page "we've had a billion lists" and when I mean expand I mean paragraphs of maybe a possible scenario. You're the one who suddenly decided to post a list when you all were talking about a revival of the villains vale which was a great topic btw.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Land of Departure
Keyblade Graveyard
Final Original World

It's not like anyone was actually asking you to post up your list so many times :\ You just did it. On your own. And every time it's the same list without, like Ethy has been trying to get everyone to do, expanding on why exactly you want them.

What kind of scenario do you want them to have? How will this affect the characters and the plot in general? What sort of crazy fanservice opportunity could this bring? Instead of constantly posting the same shit over and over, like Ethy said AGAIN (YOU GUYS NEED TO LISTEN TO HER MORE DURR HURR), delve deeper!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, since I have nothing better to do I'm just going to post this because I was bored. lolololol.

Mystery Tower
Probably will be a cutscene-only world. Yen Sid has called Sora and Riku to him in order to inform them of the looming threat of Master Xehanort’s return, as well as to give them the Mark of Mastery Exam. In order for them to do that, they must learn how to use the Keyblade the proper way. Yen Sid decides to send them to the Realm of Sleep in order to both learn from the Dream Eaters and to save the worlds lost in sleep.

Destiny Island
A playable world that serves as a tutorial world. Yen Sid crafts this fake dream world from Sora and Riku’s memories and puts them to sleep. They relive the events that occurred the the last three days they were there, but with a lot of changes like Sora and Riku have Keyblades, and personality changes.

They would have ability to change the events of the dream. Like in a lot of dreams that surround reliving memories, you aren’t aware you are dreaming but the events of a memory don’t remain the same because your personality and newer memories begin to shape the dream into something else.

You learn the battle system, and see a few things we didn’t know before. I assume we’d see something like Riku’s side of how he saw things during those three days, how he is not the same cocky kid that he was a year ago (reflections of his real life personality in the dream), his slow descent into darkness, then maybe a change in events like Riku doesn’t give in to the Darkness and decides to use his own strength to leave DI which stops the fake dream world from being destroyed.

Sora would probably show off his overconfidence and lack of fear of rushing into situations, which I think would bring us to our first boss fight :3 A nightmare Dream Eater that is kinda like a Dark Side! Yaaaay. Riku’s would probably be the same for convenience. They don’t know they are Dream Eaters though. After that is over with Yen Sid wakes them up then throws them into the real RoS.

OR, it is just a cutscene world and Traverse Town is our first world. I feel like it won’t be because why waste Traverse Town like that?

Traverse Town
This would be our second world, and I won’t expand on this much because I honestly have no idea what they will do with TWEWY characters and Traverse Town. Of course I’m rooting for Joshua to appear and to be Riku’s party member. Also hoping for a Minamimoto boss fight. And Mr. H to be a shopkeeper and a secret boss in the Colosseum. Oh, this is our hub world where we can go back and do more things like a multiplayer mode, side story, etc.

Le Cité des Cloches
Da obvious. Not much to expand on when we know stuff on this world.

Prankster's Paradise
Obvious as well.

Toy Story
I’d really like to see this world considering how large and interactive they can make the areas. Imagine all of the Free Flow Action that can be done in Andy’s Room, Sid’s Room, Pizza Planet, and Sid’s Backyard =D

I’m not exactly sure how to make it work because I’ve never really tried working TS1’s plot into KH like I have TS2. It could start in Andy’s Room some time after his birthday when Woody’s anger over the attention over Buzz is at a climax.. Sora and Riku would be “new/or lost toys” that help Woody and Buzz fight against the nightmare Dream Eaters that are like toys. Maybe they can be things from Andy’s imagination (like we see some drawings on Andy’s wall of the Woody or Buzz fighting these nightmares.)

Or appear at the gas station and meet Woody and Buzz as they hitch a ride in the Pizza Planet delivery truck. Since it seems Sora and Riku appear at various points in the story, I’m not sure how to go about this. Maybe Sora at Pizza Planet before Sid “kidnaps” Buzz and Woody, and Riku in Andy’s Room after Buzz and Woody are at Sid’s House and Woody tries to get him and Buzz home.

OR rather going through the plot like the movie, have some changes like Woody and Buzz and the other toys are being overwhelmed by toy nightmare Dream Eaters as well as getting in arguments with each other.

I’m just trying to avoid TS2 plot because I’d actually like to see that in KH3~

The Sword in the Stone
Merlin is magical. He probably knows of the RoS. Wart stumbles into his house, Merlin decides to take that moment to visit his old home that is stuck in sleep. Sora and Riku appear. Stuff happens because I haven’t seen this movie in awhile. Madam Mim boss fight for one person...Dream eater boss fight for another. Wart pulls the sword out of the stone, uses his real name Arthur and becomes king of Camelot

forced discussion is just as dumb as list spam

pass

We aren't forcing you into discussion. You guys were having a discussion before! Then somebody posted a list which started list spam and we are telling you to stop the list spam and go back to a discussion.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Okay everyone I'm gonna go for a world, and many are going to roll their eyes and Gibs slap the back of my head later but it beats the lists.

Now while watching Miyazaki's Princess Mononoke with the Moogle Army. I thought to myself. This would make a great world of KH3 The waging war between man, and gods could put Sora and Riku at odds with one other, each seeing the person they are with side's point of view but not the other side. Sora could be with the Gods, Riku with the Ironworks, and Kairi be with Ashitaka trying to bring peace. As the main two duke it out and Kairi and Ashitaka trying to break it up. Xehanort could look around for the Dear God's head, something that will give him everlasting life. No longer needing to take bodies and as a bonus for him, his gets a sneak peak at what the Keyblade war might have been like. The movie takes a gray/gray morality, that KH kinda needs. No one is really right or wrong but war and hate are hell. Also I'm not against having San or Ashitaka as party members.

This is just something for you all to think about. I know there is no way they will do this but it's a nice thought.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
I think Brother Bear would make a good fit into DDD, leaving Pocahontas for KH3. Sora could arrive (possibly in bear form) just before the main character meets Koda, and travel with them. Riku could work with the MC's human brother. The world could be really interesting visually with the ice, tundra, and forest, and it works with interesting themes like guilt, understanding, and differences. Now I'm not quite sure how they would fit it nicely working with bears, so it might be better for KH3, especially with the understanding multiple sides thing, but it generally seems like a better fit here. Sora could learn about the MC's past and they could believe each other that they used to be human. They would probably keep it a secret from Koda, and gradually both come to understand a different point of view. Riku could help the MC later in the story, joining his brother later, to deal with his guilt and delegate with Koda when he learns the truth (giving a lecture and hoping he understands since the humans are all human at this point)

Just some random thoughts :s

blueheart

Bronze Member
Also think DI will be the tutorial world and Sora and Riku will be in a sort of "safe mode"

I think the Mysterious Tower will have\be the tutorial, maybe.

I miss that area. It was disappointing they didn't put the whole stairway in BBS. That was the best thing of KH2.

Okay, just watched it.

A) I see where Riku's moves in Re:Coded come from.
B) Wonder when this was cut because it was localised.
C) That would have been a fun battle.
D) Needs to be in 3D.

I think another Sora vs DarkRiku fight is going to be repetitive. Though it'd be cool to see more of the DI in the EotW again.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
I don't really want DI as a tutorial world AGAIN, I was hoping the next time it appeared, it would be a totally expanded and fully explorable world in KH3 (we can finally see the mother Sora never thinks about, ever)

Mr Yippie

if we have DI again at least let us mess around in that mainland town

and bring back the beach duels with the kids now grown up

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think another Sora vs DarkRiku fight is going to be repetitive. Though it'd be cool to see more of the DI in the EotW again.

We've had it what? Twice? That's not as repetitive as some of Xehanort's final bosses. Or The Mirror and Guard armour in Birth by Sleep. I think it would be interesting for Sora to fight a dark Riku there and for Riku to fight Vanitas there, but Riku believes him to be a Dark Sora(Which he basically is but still)

Crazy Mario

You are the one who started posting lists in the first place. What I didn't want was for you to post it over again. I said on This page "we've had a billion lists" and when I mean expand I mean paragraphs of maybe a possible scenario. You're the one who suddenly decided to post a list when you all were talking about a revival of the villains vale which was a great topic btw.
Okay, sorry for list spam, I didn't know I had to specifically list why I wanted these worlds. I just thought it was about what theme they would represent or something. Also, sorry I had to change the topic when everyone willingly agreed with it and chose not to continue it, especially when I even gave in my input. Did I really deserve to get a reply like that when I was only a little annoyed at the return to talking about worlds you want, but only more descriptive in less than two days? I wasn't raging or even yelling, in fact I thought everyone would ignore my first sentence. I just like to join in every discussion, even when I already discussed it a while back. I know I wasn't forced into this discussion, why else would I willingly do it? Is that too much to ask?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Okay, sorry for list spam, I didn't know I had to specifically list why I wanted these worlds. I just thought it was about what theme they would represent or something. Also, sorry I had to change the topic when everyone willingly agreed with it and chose not to continue it, especially when I even gave in my input. Did I really deserve to get a reply like that when I was only a little annoyed at the return to talking about worlds you want, but only more descriptive in less than two days? I wasn't raging or even yelling, in fact I thought everyone would ignore my first sentence. I just like to join in every discussion, even when I already discussed it a while back. I know I wasn't forced into this discussion, why else would I willingly do it? Is that too much to ask?
Wow, and I thought heartseams was annoying.

I know this will never happen, but I know at one time square was looking at Nintendo instead of Disney, lol Sora and Mario anyone?
Mario and friends can do full VA, the only Nintendo Character that wouldn't talk would be Link. I would love to see that.

A Hyrule world would be cool, a futuristic starfox world. *Drools* I may have posted this in the wrong section, but Nintendo was an option, but they said no :( KH would have to be a Nintendo exclusive series so I guess it all worked out.

Basically, Nintendo worlds would be awesome to see.

Crazy Mario

Wow, and I thought heartseams was annoying.

I know this will never happen, but I know at one time square was looking at Nintendo instead of Disney, lol Sora and Mario anyone?
Mario and friends can do full VA, the only Nintendo Character that wouldn't talk would be Link. I would love to see that.

A Hyrule world would be cool, a futuristic starfox world. *Drools* I may have posted this in the wrong section, but Nintendo was an option, but they said no :( KH would have to be a Nintendo exclusive series so I guess it all worked out.

Basically, Nintendo worlds would be awesome to see.
Eh, as much as I love Nintendo, I can't say I'd honestly like the whole concept. I'd just prefer KH sticking with another genre like movies or cartoons instead of video games, as it kind of makes their characters feel, (I don't know how to say this without being thought of as an idiot) insignificant compared to Sora. I'm sorry, but having a fifteen-year old with a giant key protecting a fat italian who eats mushrooms to grow and absorbs flowers and wears suits to gain elemental powers or an elf with a sword that only seals away evil instead of destroying it with vocal chords sounding like they've been dragged on the emergency table kind of turns me off. I prefer Disney being used because when I was younger and saw the movies, I would always bond with the characters and sometimes feel that they were so helpless (Not in the offensive way) that I wished I could grab my baseball bat and slam a home run on Frollo or Honest John's nuts to be honest. Now my dream's come true, minus the latter part of my last sentence.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Eh, as much as I love Nintendo, I can't say I'd honestly like the whole concept. I'd just prefer KH sticking with another genre like movies or cartoons instead of video games, as it kind of makes their characters feel, (I don't know how to say this without being thought of as an idiot) insignificant compared to Sora. I'm sorry, but having a fifteen-year old with a giant key protecting a fat italian who eats mushrooms to grow and absorbs flowers and wears suits to gain elemental powers or an elf with a sword that only seals away evil instead of destroying it with vocal chords sounding like they've been dragged on the emergency table kind of turns me off. I prefer Disney being used because when I was younger and saw the movies, I would always bond with the characters and sometimes feel that they were so helpless (Not in the offensive way) that I wished I could grab my baseball bat and slam a home run on Frollo or Honest John's nuts to be honest. Now my dream's come true, minus the latter part of my last sentence.
mario_bros_haters_gonna_hate_by_mattmcmanis-d352c8d.gif

But Sora in the mushroom kingdom, I can definitely see that, I can totally see Pete and Bowser teaming up, and Mario fighting along side Sora, Nintendo and Disney are both well known, Mario is the mickey mouse of video games, I think it would work quite well tbh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's you opinion. I find that Nintendo worlds and characters would not go down well.

Also, would you please link to where Square considered Nintendo worlds and characters?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I can't find any links bro, but I'm almost certain Nintendo was asked and declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back