• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worlds in EGM article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
i just got my august EGM, and in it they said that they found out at E3 that there will be the following worlds in KH2:

Steamboat Willie
The Lion King
Lilo and Stitch
Pirates of the Caribbean

they listed these, and i completely understand if you don't believe the first 3, but here's what it says:

"...including areas based on Steamboat Willie (Mickey Mouse's 1928 debut), The Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, and even live-action fare such as Pirates of the Caribbean..."
-EGM #194, August 2005, p. 80

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
geniusx said:
i just got my august EGM, and in it they said that they found out at E3 that there will be the following worlds in KH2:

Steamboat Willie
The Lion King
Lilo and Stitch
Pirates of the Caribbean

they listed these, and i completely understand if you don't believe the first 3, but here's what it says:

"...including areas based on Steamboat Willie (Mickey Mouse's 1928 debut), The Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, and even live-action fare such as Pirates of the Caribbean..."
-EGM #194, August 2005, p. 80
well u cant trust completely wat da magazine says but if dey truly found dis out i am happy about da lion king and steamboat willie worlds but wasnt PotC confirmd already through scans and such i dont 2 much care 4 lilo and stitch though

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
its still not confirmed though.. but since its right after E3 im sure they must have really had something to go on.. if they make a mistake this bad they could loose a lot of money

Heartless1990

wt...h? is this old news? why does this feel so old? well, at least i proven my point (steamboat willie) HEAR THAT, biglipsxi? (refer to previous thread). Anyways, Lilo and Stitch is the only one out of the four that seems "new" even though I had my predictions -_-. anyways, lionking would be weird...(especially if sora becomes a lion...or anything with four legs -_-) Steamboat willie...is a big disappointment for many (i'm one of them). Pirates of the carribean...i wasnt too happy with the whole "Kingdom hearts = animated disney" + "PotC = real actors"

S

sora's protector

hey you b***h don't steal my theard i started this already!!!!!!stupid ass n00b!!!

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Well, you can't always believe what magazines say, but maybe these really are all worlds in the game (beside potc, which we know is). Steam Boat Willie, ew. Lion King, a lil bit ew. Lilo and Stitch might be fun. Maybe they will put Sora in a hula dress. ^ ^

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Hm...well if EGM is wrong they're in deep sh-um...trouble! XD As for excitement?

-Lion King: Sounds like fun
-PoTC: I still feel indifferent about it
-Steamboat Willie: *shudders* No Comment
-Lilo and Stitch-Eh it might be fun.

Wow, I can honestly say that I never expected these worlds to appear in KH2.

~Fantasy Angel

mattdelig29

If steamboat willie is a world, I bet it's not gonna be a heartless fighting world with bosses and everything, it's probably gonna be another winnie the pooh world filled with mini games and stuff like help mickey fish or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back