• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Do you think they'll bring back any old worlds like Traverse Town in BBS? And do you think Twilight Town will have any part either?

A

Audo

Twilight Town is confirmed via Yen Sid's Tower.
Traverse Town is sunlikely since its inhabitants were those who lost their worlds from their heartless.

Ivix Raikiri

I hope so.I would like to see Traverse Town before all the heartless came and took over.

EDIT: But R-K is right.Almost everyone were survivors from destroyed worlds.All the important people came back to Radiant Garden

Sexy Angel
Yes, in fact, there was a thread covering this already. Maybe you should have poked around before posting a thread.

Mikazuki

You realize of course that there is a thread asking this same thing maybe...Ehh, three or four threads bellow you? For that reason, someone please merge or something. >=[

But to answer your question, I do hope that Traverse Town returns as some sort of strong-hold for the new enemies since it's no longer inhabited because everyone else has returned to their worlds.

With that said, what kind of world is Traverse Town if it has none of it's own life on it? Is it just a jumbalation of other worlds that have been lost or is it an actual world? I'm thinking actual world since it had a keyhole, but still, why are there no actual residents there?

T

tazztig

So far in every kh game, they have brong an old world back. So yeah, they'll have an old world come back.>>>>

Sexy Angel
I was just asking for myself. But if a mod could close this thread, that'll settle things.

You have to PM a mod. You just cant post "Close this" when they may never see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back