• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer7326

These are not confirmed or rumored in any way. It's just what I think should be in it.
Some are good some aren't just tell me what you think.
This is also assuming Pixaar worlds are allowed for KH3

1. Destiny Islands
2. Hurcules
3. Disney Castle
4. Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden
5. Aladin 3 (prince of thieves)
6. Lion king 2
7. Pirates of the Carribbean 2/3
8. Mulan 2
9. Toy Story
10. Treasue Planet
11. Monsters Inc.
12. Peter Pan (with neverland unlike KH1)
13. Chronicles of Narnia
14. Sky High
15. A Bug's Life
16. Lilo and Stich
17. 101 Dalmations
18. Beasts Castle (with more story)
19. Atlantis the Lost Empire
20. Pocohantas
21. Ice Age
22. Incresibles
23. Traverse Town
24. Twilight Town
25. Finding Nemo
26. Fantasia
27. Winnie the Pooh
28. Sleeping Beauty
29. Sword and the Stone
30. Robinhood
31. Fox and the Hound
32. Hunchback from Notredame
33. Emporers New Grove
34. Chicken Little
35. Prince of Egypt
36. Corpse Bride

I think there should be at least 20 worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3 so here's some choices

killer7326

Yeah but you know square won't do that. But it would be possible with the new generation system

MasTer_DragooN

I agree with all of them except Chicken Little (Way too childish and non-existant fighting), Sky High (It'd be way too cheezy, the movie sucked, and theres already The Incredibles, which is a superior superhero movie), 101 Dalmations (again, non-existant fighting and would be too short and pointless), Narnia and Bug's Life (Who wants to be a Bug?). I would wholeheartingly agree with these characters appearing in the game, but they're not important enough for their own worlds. You also forgot to mention Tron's world and Timeless River from KH2, as well as Tarzan's world from KH1. Also, by the time Kingdom Hearts 3 is out, Disney's new Prince of Persia movie will be out, and that would be an interesting world.

Keyblade Savior

Are you kidding? If they pulled of One-Hundred Acre Wood in a kingdom Hearts game (twice) then they could certainly pull off Chicken Little...

MasTer_DragooN

an entire chicken little world? Chicken Little was one hour-and-a half movie, Winnie the poo is upwards of 6 movies. Plus, The Woods is more like a mini-world for mini-games.

Keyblade Savior

Well hey... you have the baseball scene... the alien chase...it could even be a puzzle oriented mini-game world.. its not that ridiculous...hey.. they made Atlantica into a musical... all I'm saying is its not impossible...however I will admit.. it would be difficult...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wow, you almost listed all Disney movies with action in them(sarcastic). Anyway, I like them particularly the animated ones because they are the easier ones to do, the only problem is the Aladdin Prince of Thieves storyline isn't as interesting as the Jafar storyline. In all, the list is good.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I agree with all of them except Chicken Little (Way too childish and non-existant fighting), Sky High (It'd be way too cheezy, the movie sucked, and theres already The Incredibles, which is a superior superhero movie), 101 Dalmations (again, non-existant fighting and would be too short and pointless), Narnia and Bug's Life (Who wants to be a Bug?). I would wholeheartingly agree with these characters appearing in the game, but they're not important enough for their own worlds. You also forgot to mention Tron's world and Timeless River from KH2, as well as Tarzan's world from KH1. Also, by the time Kingdom Hearts 3 is out, Disney's new Prince of Persia movie will be out, and that would be an interesting world.

Prince of Persia movie? That is confirmed right? Can you give me a link or something?

MasTer_DragooN

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (2008)

A Prince of Persia film, loosely based on the Sands of Time storyline, is being made. The script was written by Jordan Mechner. Jerry Bruckheimer will be the film's producer. Disney is rumored to be in charge of distribution. The cast has yet to be revealed. A few pieces of concept art have been released.[5]There have also been talks of Michael Bay as a possible director; he has teamed up the Jerry Bruckheimer in other works such as The Rock, Bad Boys, and Pearl Harbor.[6]-Prince of Persia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Riku4eva

I would love for Robin Hood to be in it! And of course pirates of the carribean hehe johnny depp *drools*

r0x45

Destiny Islands
Prince of Persia (since there's one comming out it'd make better than Agrabah)
Pirates of Carribean (that was a pretty good world)
Radiant Garden/Hallow Bastion (definitely its part of what makes KH)
Monster's Inc.
Ice Age (Instead of Lion King)
Treasure Planet
Disney Castle
Neverland (would've been cooler than Hook's ship and clock tower)
Narnia (there's like a new maleficent here)
Hunchback of Notredam
Incredibles

these 12 would make the best worlds

I hadn't seen corpse bride but it would make like a good halloween town type world
traverse and twilight town aren't in there because nomura will make a new world
actually now that i think about it KH couldn't use Prince of Persia because of the people who made the game (its like ubisoft or something)

Bops1234

I agree with most of the stuff on the list and I do agree that there should be at least 20 worlds. That would make for a good experience.

MasTer_DragooN

Destiny Islands
Prince of Persia (since there's one comming out it'd make better than Agrabah)
Pirates of Carribean (that was a pretty good world)
Radiant Garden/Hallow Bastion (definitely its part of what makes KH)
Monster's Inc.
Ice Age (Instead of Lion King)
Treasure Planet
Disney Castle
Neverland (would've been cooler than Hook's ship and clock tower)
Narnia (there's like a new maleficent here)
Hunchback of Notredam
Incredibles

these 12 would make the best worlds

I hadn't seen corpse bride but it would make like a good halloween town type world
traverse and twilight town aren't in there because nomura will make a new world
actually now that i think about it KH couldn't use Prince of Persia because of the people who made the game (its like ubisoft or something)
It is an ubisoft game, but the movie is being directly created from the Disney liscense. It's fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back