• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds for Birth By Sleep (From the previous games)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

The Incredibles:40%
I stopped at this. You have absolutely nothing to rise that movie´s chances. The chances arent about what you want rly..

Tarzan or Halloween Town has the most chance for being in BBS from those 4.

Do you have anything to back-up your 40%-chance?

Notre Dame´s Hunchback has 55% chances for being in BBS. I decide this from interviews of Nomura. It was planned for KHII, but I dont remember why it was taken out.

BBS is the only game to have new worlds, remember..

0.9999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999%
I failed my mathematics-course, but I know that that is same as 0,9 or 1,0%

lol

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
idk, i dont think many live action movies would do well in KH, PoTC is an exception
but its probably more work then using already animated stuff

i think that besides the few recent movies, they should keep the classical disney worlds theme, especially since its taking place in the past

halloweentown will probably be in there
deep jungle will probably be in there
hunchback will probably be in there
I WOULD LOVE if pocahantas was in there!

Detronilizer

I really think Terabithia will be in it. It will keep BBS' seriousness. Ven might be the only character visiting it, for age reasons. VAT seem like good runners, so why shouldn't there be a minigame for that? And there are just enough "rooms" in that world for a KH game (about 11, I've counted). Because they would probably not put religion into KH, instead of "Leslie's not going to hell because she isn't bad", it would be "her soul (since BBS is obviously about souls) will not be taken by the darkness since Leslie was full of light.". And BBS seems to have a lot of friendship in it. Ven might help naming Terabithia after his friend Terra because he'll get reminded of it when he sees Jess and Leslie together. The concept of souls would definetely make Terabithia a world canon to the story of BBS, and not make it one of those filler worlds like in KH2. As for the final boss, that black thing at the end of the movie would do well.

Heartless Hunter

For Pride Lands, Terra would most likely play with Mufasa, rather than Simba. Of course there's nothing Terra can do to protect Mufasa from getting killed by Scar :bored:

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
^ Well, that will be same for many world I think. Unlike Sora who can save every world, I think VAT will often fail, adding a dramatic feeling to the game...

i think that failing would be interesting...all sora does is win (not that we all dont like it! I LOVE IT!)
but since we have never actually seen our characters in action, aside from the trailer
it would be a good twist...

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I think I saw a thread like this. Anyways it was brought to everyone's attention that not ALL the worlds seem to have the same timeline. So it was possible to reincorporate Alice in Wonderland, and something about Hercules. Anyway, if that's wrong, then they could still do:
Halloween Town [from the game "The Nightmare Before Christmas: The Pupkin King"]
Olympus Colliseum [when Hercules was training to become a hero] and
Pirates of the Caribbean [awhile before Jack made the deal with Jones, and during the mutiney that lost Captin Jack his ship]

I'm not sure if those worlds will be in there, of coarse. But I think it'd be fun to go into those worlds at that time...also, Captiin Jack's a DRUNK. He probly totally forgot what a Keyblade looked like, but remembered that he wanted the one he saw, and never got a chance. That could have been the reason why he tried to con it off Sora...just a theory however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back