• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds Connected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are the worlds connected???

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside riku

well i think they were dissconnected until sora opened the paths again. even though they used the gummi ship, they wouldnt be able to travel from world to world unless they were connected.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
all worlds are technicaly connected. through Kingdom Hearts. even though the opening to the path is closed, dosent mean the path isnt there beyond it.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Wow that didn't last long. So if the worlds are connected then Sora may not be able to travel anymore because King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy have the gummi ship.

Who said that? Goofy and Donald could have gone on another Gummi Ship.

Mysticgamer

They have to be connected...unless someone can explain how a bottle traveled across time and space to arrive at a different beach at the end of the game?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
They are connected. Until the heartless cuts the invisible string and destroys the world.

"They have to be connected...unless someone can explain how a bottle traveled across time and space to arrive at a different beach at the end of the game?"

It is called magic my friend.

Keyblade_King

no they said in Kairi's note "One Sky, One Destiny" which means all worlds are connected by the Sky and their is yet uhhh hm ah well you get the idea they are connected by the Sky.

Quaestroi

Yup. You're right. Thanks I couldn't remember exactly. :thumbup:

Kairi: And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has
already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---one sky,
one destiny.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Didn't they say in the game that the worlds share the same sky and sea? I seem to recall that but I could be wrong. :confused:

yeah kairi said that in her note in a bottle. and like i said before, the worlds are all connected through kingdom hearts. the paths are there, just cant use em.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

The worlds are not connnected like in the first game, their walls are up again.
But they WANT to be connected, so they created paths which can be accessed through the use of a Keyblade.

Corridors of Darkness can be used to transport from world to world too, but I don't quite understand them. Are they paths forced to open by the Darkness or do they extend a part of the Dark realm to the other realm(s) so the user can walk by?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Physically they are not connected when barriers are seperating each world. But there is an invisible string that connects them all. That connection is called the heart of the world. LIke real people, they are connected forever even if they are seperated. Sora was still connected to everyone even though he was seperated. The hearts of the worlds are connected whether a border or a wall blocks it. Kingdom hearts connects everything.

Corridors of darkness is similar to Kite's twilight bracelet gate hack. Although you do not input anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back