• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worlds & characters u don"t won't

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I wouldn't mind Atlantica returning as long as they DON'T have under the sea as its bg tune, oh KH1 I kept wanting to get into battles in that level so that I didn't have to listen to under the sea constantly

Arab Wakka

If they can fix the physics, Atlantica would be... STILL HORRIBLE! That theme song, oh, lordy, and that wretched dolphin. I had to shut myself in my room and mute the volume, and beat it all in a single swipe, shards, treasures, and all! If it's not in the sequel, I can die happy, completely fulfilled. Wouldn't mind being on the ships, or Prince Erik's Island, though.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i hated the atlantica world with a passion... not only that swimming bull(crap)
but the ursala was as hard as that friggin tiger from agrabah on expert mode using only the kingdom key!!! and then she ATE you?!?! WTF?! i couldnt stand that level!!! if they put that in kh2... i fun even wanna think about it, ugghh... *shivers*

SoraBeatsRikku

Also if you have heard of James and the Giant Peach anyone?Well I would just put down the controller and stop playing then and thier.And get rid of the game?Thats how big I hate it!!I could amagine Sora killing James though,that would be cool to see Sora do that.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
JatGP isn't a Disney film, so it wouldn't be included...

The only level (rumoured) which I wouldn't want would be Robin Hood... the film was dreadful... And y are u all slating Wonderland and Atlantica, I really enjoyed those levels...lol

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
chaywa said:
JatGP isn't a Disney film, so it wouldn't be included...

The only level (rumoured) which I wouldn't want would be Robin Hood... the film was dreadful... And y are u all slating Wonderland and Atlantica, I really enjoyed those levels...lol
yeah I mean those levels were fun, the only thing that bothered me was "Under the sea" but the actual song gets on my nerves, when I was in Florida I was cheesed off when I kept hearing it on an advert for a Disney CD.

Anyway its all about opinion. There are people who don't like swiming in games, I personaly love it but opinions are what make us different

sinharvest_angel

oh and for ur thread name do u mean characters and world u dont want, oh and i hated winnie the pooh world as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back