• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world terminus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvkhboyz

Seattle, Wa originally from Kansas City,KS
you know the part in the *world that never was in the world terminus where all the invisible heartless attack you in some kind of laboratory? whos laboratory is that? is it "ansem's" or whos? it seems like it would be "ansem's" but im not entirely sure. anyone know?

*sorry i got my KH games confused!

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
luvkhboyz said:
you know the part in the world that never was in the world terminus where all the invisible heartless attack you in some kind of laboratory? whos laboratory is that? is it "ansem's" or whos? it seems like it would be "ansem's" but im not entirely sure. anyone know?

Don't you mean End of the World?

I think that:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

krazyaznsyco

yep, it was ansem's laboratory. it was the lab that created the artificial heartless that later, maleficent abused and used it to created hundreds of strong heartless or something like that.

Crona Tronic

krazyaznsyco said:
yep, it was ansem's laboratory. it was the lab that created the artificial heartless that later, maleficent abused and used it to created hundreds of strong heartless or something like that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol you got to this b4 me. my *single question is, why did "Ansem" take over Riku's body? why not just stay himself... he was stronger that way! Also, how did Maleficent become the first games original evil person (its late and im tired) Obviously later on you discover that she's not, but how did she get to the machine.

eg: why didnt the Queen Of Hearts take the place instead of Maleficent???

EDIT: *LIKE I SAID, ITS LATE AND IM TIRED!

Last edited by a moderator:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Crona Tronic said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol you got to this b4 me. my *single question is, why did "Ansem" take over Riku's body? why not just stay himself... he was stronger that way! Also, how did Maleficent become the first games original evil person (its late and im tired) Obviously later on you discover that she's not, but how did she get to the machine.

eg: why didnt the Queen Of Hearts take the place instead of Maleficent???

EDIT: *LIKE I SAID, ITS LATE AND IM TIRED!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Crona Tronic

khrules said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol you only see Xehanort in his non heartless/nobody form in one scene.. i didnt see the point of adding the extra word... and it was late and i was tired.

AxelRoxas

Back to the issue...

Yes that was Ansem's lab who was later taken over by "Ansem".

(btw, this part shouldn't be here)
But all of the "Diciples" used it to create artifical heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back