• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
I have a question

okay so for the lastest WoW game the burning crusade and how they made an expansion pack my question is
Do you need the original game install and then install the expansion set or can you just buy the expansion set and just play the game?

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
oh ya i am thinking of that lol my bad but thank you

D

Deleted member 36435

If you're first starting WoW I'll tell you what you need.
First you can just buy the World of Warcraft Newbie Bundle.
This is only $50 + tax. It comes with the Original World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade and the guides for both. If you don't if you'll be playing that long just get the original but this set will save you money in the long run. I highly suggest it considering I spent $110 on World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade and the Burning Crusade guide put together. A few after the midnight launch (Which is where I got my copy) the price went down about $10.

jazznam89

Lol, once you create you account and all and if you ever get bored of the game and uninstall it and then want to play it again, buy the $2 WoW trial cds because the game is basically on a dvd rom disc instead of separate discs.

D

Deleted member 36435

Lol, once you create you account and all and if you ever get bored of the game and uninstall it and then want to play it again, buy the $2 WoW trial cds because the game is basically on a dvd rom disc instead of separate discs.
To bad if you have a Burning Crusade account that won't work. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back