• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► World of Final Fantasy welcomes Sora!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Its Nomura so anything is possible by this point lol. I do think it would be cool to see Lan and Reynn in KH3 though. They already look so much like regular KH characters that seeing them walk around Radiant Garden or Twilight Town wouldn't be that strange to me.

So what move do you think the Sora summon will have? I am thinking that Sonic Blade or Ars Arcanum would be the most likely candidates for his attack. They could always do a completely original attack as well.
i'm curois of line will sora speak when he summon you know nomura what give him a line

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its Nomura so anything is possible by this point lol. I do think it would be cool to see Lan and Reynn in KH3 though. They already look so much like regular KH characters that seeing them walk around Radiant Garden or Twilight Town wouldn't be that strange to me.

Honestly at this point I think the KH look in WoFF was completely intentional just for this exact reason now.

So what move do you think the Sora summon will have? I am thinking that Sonic Blade or Ars Arcanum would be the most likely candidates for his attack. They could always do a completely original attack as well.

Strike Raid perhaps? Hm. Sora doesn't exactly have a signature move, now that I think about it. He's got plenty of cool moves, but they are used by other characters in the franchise.

Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas, and even Xion have signature moves all their own, but Sora doesn't.

New might be best, yeah. A combination of multiple attacks could work out well to become one new move. Like starts as a Strike Raid, then moves into Sonic Blade, into Ars Arcanum, into Ragnarok with a lot of light.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
i'm curois of line will sora speak when he summon you know nomura what give him a line

Hmm that's a good question. Its possible that he might not speak at all, but I would assume that he would get SOME kind of dialogue. Or at least the usual "Give me strength" and "Take this" stuff he tends to do in battle.

Honestly at this point I think the KH look in WoFF was completely intentional just for this exact reason now.

Strike Raid perhaps? Hm. Sora doesn't exactly have a signature move, now that I think about it. He's got plenty of cool moves, but they are used by other characters in the franchise.

Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas, and even Xion have signature moves all their own, but Sora doesn't.

New might be best, yeah. A combination of multiple attacks could work out well to become one new move. Like starts as a Strike Raid, then moves into Sonic Blade, into Ars Arcanum, into Ragnarok with a lot of light.

It really wouldn't surprise me honestly. What better way to make a FF game with a family friendly tone than to use KH for inspiration right?

And I love the sound of that original attack! Combine some of the series more iconic attacks to create one really powerful one. I have only seen the summon attacks for Tidus and Sephiroth, but that sounds like the kind of move a typical summon character would use in the game.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm that's a good question. Its possible that he might not speak at all, but I would assume that he would get SOME kind of dialogue. Or at least the usual "Give me strength" and "Take this" stuff he tends to do in battle.

It really wouldn't surprise me honestly. What better way to make a FF game with a family friendly tone than to use KH for inspiration right
they got to give sora kind of dialogue when he summon i mean i understand not giving sepiorth dilaogue since all really he need is his pose but sora is dialogue is what made him who he is

also i wonder how lann and reynn will react when they see differnt versions of final fantasy characters

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I guess Trinity Limit could also be one the moves Sora does when he is summoned. A combo move would be nice to see too, like Ars Arcanum or either Ragnarok.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Of course he will. Lann and Reynn will be in KH3, obviously. They fall through a door in Nine Wood Hills leading them to the Kingdom Hearts universe and find themselves under attack by some vicious Heartless. Their Mirages aren't enough to take them down, but thankfully Sora, Donald and Goofy were passing by.

Lann: "Woah, Reynn check it out! Sora's a Jiant!"
Sora: "I'm not a giant! I'm just me like always, Lann. But you look a lot shorter now...Weren't you a lot bigger?"
Lann: "I'm not short! I'm a Jiant!"
Reynn: "[aside] Oh no, there's two of them..."

And come to find out they'd been summoning Sora from out of the KH universe into Grymoire. Because of how time is different between universes (thank you established rules in WoFF), time would not move in the KH universe so Sora didn't think much about it.

Donald: "You were being summoned to another universe and you didn't tell us!?"
Sora: "I didn't think it was real, so I never thought about it!"

& then they team up with Tyro & Rain to battle Spiritus on Amostra & we'll officially hit critical mass on Crossover OCs.

BlackOsprey said:
Nomura made a live concert​ canon. Nothing can be ruled out now.
One of my laments for Disney Infinity's shutdown is that we'll never get to see what shenanigans Nomura would've pulled with a KH Playset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back