• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► World of Final Fantasy welcomes Sora!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Not until Winter, I believe. Probably around 2.8's launch, since the PR singles that game as the reason for this cross promotion.

I kind of figured the DLC would be bundled together with 2.8 like how the FFXV demo was bundled with Type-0. Then it could be released online at a much later date.

Cactuar

Wow I did not see this coming at all, what with Sora being partly owned by Disney and all and the logistics of asking Disney for permission. Awesome to see some KH love in WoFF though! I'm actually pretty excited to see what his attack will be...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Wow I did not see this coming at all, what with Sora being partly owned by Disney and all and the logistics of asking Disney for permission. Awesome to see some KH love in WoFF though! I'm actually pretty excited to see what his attack will be...
Sora is actually entirely owned by Disney, so it definitely is a surprise. With Nomura saying there are other collaborations in the works, it might not even be the last of the surprising appearances :eek:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Sora is actually entirely owned by Disney, so it definitely is a surprise. With Nomura saying there are other collaborations in the works, it might not even be the last of the surprising appearances :eek:
yep i think disney apporved this becase they saw how well ffxv is doing with marketing the game

sonickenshin

Awards
This is quite the surprise. o_o If there's other collaborations, I hope Dissidia's one of them

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Don't forget, you can get the DLC even if you don't have the game! This is important since he's a limited time download.

So he will be available on the PSN Store for free? No codes or anything? I have no plans on picking up WoFF anytime soon (darn you KH1.5 + 2.5 platinum trophies!) but I'll definitely download him in case.

hey chaser i wonder what the other colabation going to be as well

Well now we have Disney Infinity and this. If the collaborations are planned now then they'd probably be for upcoming games, so what games are coming 2017 that could have collaborated with SE/Disney?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So he will be available on the PSN Store for free? No codes or anything? I have no plans on picking up WoFF anytime soon (darn you KH1.5 + 2.5 platinum trophies!) but I'll definitely download him in case.
Can't say. No details have been released in regards to how Sora is gained. I thought the PR said it was a free download, but it just says download so it could be distributed in a different way.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So glad to see Sora (DDD Sora in particular) getting some more love. May the FF x KH x Disney tapestry ever grow! 8D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
knowing nomura as we do you don't he will make sora cannon in this cameo lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
knowing nomura as we do you don't he will make sora cannon in this cameo lol

Of course he will. Lann and Reynn will be in KH3, obviously. They fall through a door in Nine Wood Hills leading them to the Kingdom Hearts universe and find themselves under attack by some vicious Heartless. Their Mirages aren't enough to take them down, but thankfully Sora, Donald and Goofy were passing by.

Lann: "Woah, Reynn check it out! Sora's a Jiant!"
Sora: "I'm not a giant! I'm just me like always, Lann. But you look a lot shorter now...Weren't you a lot bigger?"
Lann: "I'm not short! I'm a Jiant!"
Reynn: "[aside] Oh no, there's two of them..."

And come to find out they'd been summoning Sora from out of the KH universe into Grymoire. Because of how time is different between universes (thank you established rules in WoFF), time would not move in the KH universe so Sora didn't think much about it.

Donald: "You were being summoned to another universe and you didn't tell us!?"
Sora: "I didn't think it was real, so I never thought about it!"

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Of course he will. Lann and Reynn will be in KH3, obviously. They fall through a door in Nine Wood Hills leading them to the Kingdom Hearts universe and find themselves under attack by some vicious Heartless. Their Mirages aren't enough to take them down, but thankfully Sora, Donald and Goofy were passing by.

Lann: "Woah, Reynn check it out! Sora's a Jiant!"
Sora: "I'm not a giant! I'm just me like always, Lann. But you look a lot shorter now...Weren't you a lot bigger?"
Lann: "I'm not short! I'm a Jiant!"
Reynn: "[aside] Oh no, there's two of them..."

And come to find out they'd been summoning Sora from out of the KH universe into Grymoire. Because of how time is different between universes (thank you established rules in WoFF), time would not move in the KH universe so Sora didn't think much about it.

Donald: "You were being summoned to another universe and you didn't tell us!?"
Sora: "I didn't think it was real, so I never thought about it!"
i wouldn't be surspise if that happens as well since laynn and raynn orognal designs are made by nomura lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean why would they miss out on having two characters in a game where it is established that there are multiple universes and not have said characters travel to another universe in canon?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura made a live concert​ canon. Nothing can be ruled out now.
that true lol he just like to make tihng cannon so yeah it can happen plus i can see them get along with twilight gang until they get ready to leave

Last edited:

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Its Nomura so anything is possible by this point lol. I do think it would be cool to see Lan and Reynn in KH3 though. They already look so much like regular KH characters that seeing them walk around Radiant Garden or Twilight Town wouldn't be that strange to me.

So what move do you think the Sora summon will have? I am thinking that Sonic Blade or Ars Arcanum would be the most likely candidates for his attack. They could always do a completely original attack as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back