• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► World of Final Fantasy welcomes Sora!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

World of Final Fantasy adds a splash of Disney with the announcement that Sora will be a free DLC champion for the game.

With Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue releasing next year, Sora will appear in his Dream Drop Distance HD outfit. No further information was given in regards to when he will be available.

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY is now available for the PlayStation 4 system for $59.99 and the PlayStation Vita system for $39.99. The Day One edition includes extra digital content, including an exclusive Sephiroth summon and the Japanese voice-over option add-on.

Read our review of World of Final Fantasy on our sister site Final Fantasy Network!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am so getting this DLC once I have the game
This is awesome!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That's neat. I hope it'll be available infinitely because I want to play the game one day...
Just not for 60 euros.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sora_WoFF_Champion_Summon.png
*high-pitched squeeing*

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i ownder if disney agree with colab or it woldnt happen
Of course they were approached and agreed to it.

You can see the Disney trade mark on the image, they own Sora and thus the only way this happened was from them saying yes.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Oh what a sight to see. We first experienced Final Fantasy characters in Sora's world and now the tables have turns. Sora visits the World of Final Fantasy :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Oh what a sight to see. We first experienced Final Fantasy characters in Sora's world and now the tables have turns. Sora visits the World of Final Fantasy :)
it probally going be like spepithorh ibummer :(

Sonicfan2525

Awards
As if I needed any more incentive to pick up the game! Sora is FINALLY getting a cross over appearance with another video game! Gonna have to pick up the game the moment I get my next paycheck!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah this is nice, I had put WoFF on my get eventually list, I may get it around when this hits so I can use him in my main play through presumably ha.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget, you can get the DLC even if you don't have the game! This is important since he's a limited time download.

/inb4 you can only download him through a special menu in game.

zachen

Awards
Is he already available for download?? I just picked up WoFF so this is great news!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is he already available for download?? I just picked up WoFF so this is great news!
Not until Winter, I believe. Probably around 2.8's launch, since the PR singles that game as the reason for this cross promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back