• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world idea that havent been repeated!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Hero

A lot of people are posting what worlds they want to see in KH2 and that's fine. So I want to write mine. HOWEVER, I am not gonan post the same ideas everyone says like"...oh...i want ..lilio ad stitch" These ideas actually have potential to them. Here it goes:

I would love to see a Hunback of notre dam level, imagine how well the final battle would go with the tone of the game. YOur inside a church, or a bell tower, it's raining, Frollo(the bad guy) has been possessed by heartless, glowing eyes and all, and after you defeat him there's a cutscene where the bell in the clocktower drops on him. Yeah that'd be bitchin! Oh and there's gargoyles in The hunchback of notredam movie...and disney worked on the Gargoyles t.v. show...I see hidden cameo right there!

Also, they should probably combine some, like have Atlantis be somewhere on the Atlantica world. And maybe a little cameo or something that looks like Nemo just for kicks.

Since Robin Hood is a Fox, there could be a cameo of the Fox from thefox and the hound. Sherwood forest would be awesome!
Maybe in deep jungle there could be a EAST jungle..kinda like how theyyre is colleseum and underword on the same planet. The EAST Jungle would be the jungle book world. And in one of the jungles there could be Kuzco from the Emperors New Groove(i know it doenst really fit into KH but its the funniest Disney film IMO)

They could have a pocahantus level with characters from Brother Bear..that fits perfectly if ya ask me.

Traverse Town could have the lady and the tramp in an alley(maybe playing with Pluto). Maybe they could even be playing with the aristocats.

I know this sounds REALLY lame...but as a side game maybe Cruella De Vill gets taken over by the heartless too and wants to rid traverse town(or wherever) of all pets. So all of the pets from 101 dalmations, lady and the tramp, Oliver and company, the fox and the hound, and the aristocats help you to fight her by giving you directions or telling you where she is or whatever.

Also, I want there to be Treasure Planet. That movie was EXTREMELY over-rated! It is a fantastic Disney Movie. It does have to do with space, and so does Stitch from Lillo and stitch...maybe those can be mixed somehow. OOOOh I just thought of an awesome idea,. Well if you are able to see Monstro while in the gummi ship, maybe there won't be a treasure planet world but you just board there SHIP!

I know this sounds dumb but...well the Mulan world has been said to be called Land of Dragons...so I think a Pete's dragon CAMEO should be in it. But anyway, why not a land of DUCKS! There's the MIghty Ducks...Darkwing Duck, and plenty more.

What about James and the Giant Peach? I don't think Pixar worked on that so that should be allowed in a KH game. Also how about a gorilla in Deep Jungle named Mighty Joe Young? NO ONE HAS MENTIONAED ANY OF THESE MOVIES. I mena I know not actual WORLDS, but they would play as awesome elements.

Also, what about the Brave Little Toaster, and Spirited Away..come on Spirited Away was an outstanding film!.....However more than anything..I just hope they don't come out with a HAUNTED MANSION world...that would be awful! WOOO I am too hyper I am gonna stop typing.

Cous Cous

well I like the world choices but it'd have to be made to tie into the story and that might be hard. (oh, I forgot to mention I am new so please go easier on me, I've been reading the facts even before I joined)

Mighty_Joe_Z

great ideas but it would be hard to fit in the story

a haunted mansion world would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sora vs ghosts...NICE!!!!!!

and Mighty Joe Young would be cool...CHECK OUT MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[although i am not a giant gorilla, my name is joe and i am mighty (lol) ]

Doushitemo

Those are pretty cool world ideas! Hunchback would be flippin' sweet! (lol) KH3 anyone?
Also, they should probably combine some, like have Atlantis be somewhere on the Atlantica world. And maybe a little cameo or something that looks like Nemo just for kicks.
That's impossible, because Atlantis is not underwater. It is under the eath's crust, and there is water, but it isn't underwater.
I like the world-crossing ideas (not just this one), but I doubt it will happen.
Also, what about the Brave Little Toaster, and Spirited Away..come on Spirited Away was an outstanding film!.....However more than anything..I just hope they don't come out with a HAUNTED MANSION world...that would be awful! WOOO I am too hyper I am gonna stop typing.
Well I don't think they could do the Spirited Away world, though that would be cool! They'd have to get permission from Miyazaki, (the original creator. Disney was just the company that brough it to the US) and they might not want to deal with that, or he might not let them use it. I hope they don't do The Brave Little Toaster, though. I didn't really like it that much, especially not the sequels. As for the Haunted Mansion, they better not! One live action movie is enough in KH2! ^_^

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
blackdragon88 said:
Im sorry but NO it wouldnt be
its all down to opinion, some people might think its cool and facing Dr D or Monkeyfist would be cool.

As for cameos in worlds well, that kind of works, a treasure planet world would be brilliant and you should find Stitch as a summon there rather than as a cameo, it would be cool.

Riku Replica

Its been an extremely long time since I seen this movie, but I think A Bug's Life would be semi-exciting. Could you see Sora as a bug? lol

TheForgottenHeart

The only ones I would really like to see in Kingdom Hearts 2 is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I think that would be a great Disney movie to put in the game. The setting is real good and so is the story. But the one I really wanna see in Kingdom Hearts 2 that I highly doubt they'll put in the game is Spirited Away. That is a great movie and the world itself would be a great place to play in. I would also like to see Gargoyles

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Riku Replica said:
Its been an extremely long time since I seen this movie, but I think A Bug's Life would be semi-exciting. Could you see Sora as a bug? lol
hey theres a thought! I can see it now

Sora - Ant
Donald - Flea
Goofy - Stick Insect
Flick - Team Member

Bosses could be the flies, the bird and of course Hopper

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Riku Replica said:
I think a Pocahontas one would be awsome, too. She would be an awsome party member.
shes not really a fighter though, but a Pocahontas world would be cool, mainly because there are Otters in it, I like Otters

Riku Replica

You wouldn't think Ariel would be one either. Pocahontas would mainly use magic. I know this because my little sister loves that movie.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Re: world idea that hasnt been repeated!!

Riku Replica said:
You wouldn't think Ariel would be one either. Pocahontas would mainly use magic. I know this because my little sister loves that movie.
you make a good point there, I remember finding a fanart of Ariel in a karatie type pose with Sora, Donald and Goofy shocked in the background (I lost it though).

But not EVERY world should have a Team Member

Kira Haro

Unknown
worldsthread5ud.png

-^ -^- ^ -^-^-

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back