• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Destroyal Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
This may have already been posted, but I have a quick question.

How was it that MX was able to destroy the LoD? I thought the only way was to access the heart of the world through the keyhole. But I was under the impression that only Eraqus (and Aqua) knew where the keyhole was. How was Xehanort able to destroy it using only a shot from his keyblade.

Flame away. I probably just missed a minor detail that explains this all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
he didnt destroy the whole world (atleast not like the heartless do) he just got the castle.....i think.
just guessing cause when sora goes to CO a decade later he's walking in grassy plans for the most part.
its only when he gets to CO does the scenery change drastically, so maybe MX only got the castle and surrounding terrain?

Radar

Bronze Member
Is MX the one who made LoD a world in the realm of in-between? Or was it when Aqua put Ventus inside and sealed the castle?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Is MX the one who made LoD a world in the realm of in-between? Or was it when Aqua put Ventus inside and sealed the castle?
it was already a world in-between, and it was aqua that used ME's keyblade to change it from LoD to CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back