• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have to agree with ER. We would not go around and trash people's houses. You are entitled to your opinions. You wanna know what it's really like in England? Come and live over here. Maybe then you might understand. But don't always trust the source that tells you these things. Most of all, the Press ... wow, few weeks have past and this thread is alive? Sweet.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
AngelofDestiny said:
I have to agree with ER. We would not go around and trash people's houses. You are entitled to your opinions. You wanna know what it's really like in England? Come and live over here. Maybe then you might understand. But don't always trust the source that tells you these things. Most of all, the Press ... wow, few weeks have past and this thread is alive? Sweet.

I agree as well...

And hey, let's keep this thread alive untill the next world cup comes, I mean, it is at least 4 years from now who knows....

Not a bad aspiration...

getblazedordie

im FOR keeping this thread alive, aaaand....

we can talk about futball in general, english premier league is starting all again, and chelsea got Ballack and Shevchenko, Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool and Tottenham, good luck beating that!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
AngelofDestiny said:
Yeah, but people may make Premiership threads. I think they'd find it there better than in the old 'world cup' thread.

That's a good idea. Different threads for different tourneys, besides this thread is about the world cup and should be a sticky...just an idea.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back