• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Now here's something i think no one expected.

In the 80th minute Australia were losing 1-0 to Japan, 12 minutes later they won 3-1 due to two cracking goals from Tim Cahill and one from Aloisi in the 91st minute...best match of the tournament so far me thinks.

If Australia can play like they did in the last 10 minutes or so today, then its possible that they could pose a serious threat to Brazil...probably not but i'd like to see that as an upset!!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
No offense is to the Aussies but that match sucked ass. Japan was really good especially the goalie. I really wanted Japan to win at least they've could've kept the game a tie.

Like everyone else said, U.S. is really going to get owned. Then again I have the slightest feeling that they might win, but anything's certain.

Italy will win of course and tomorrow....Brazil, Korea, and France FTW!!!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Five minutes in, US already 1-0 down against Czech Republic from an awesome header...no surprise really

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Aussies got lucky in the 2nd half, I really thought Japan would win that one.

First 5 minutes and Czech R. already scored. Its not looking good for the US team.

getblazedordie

hahahahaha, USa got raped, 3-0 i cant believe the commentators said that usa must win against italy, usa aint got nuttin on italy they will be lucky if they dont lose to them as bad as they lost to chezch republic, italy vs. ghana should be good, italy is gonna win most likely,

go germany!!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Watching Italy and Ghana....man I didn't know that Ghana was that good. Italy scored while everyone was doing the limbo. That was a good shot.

Italy 1-0 Ghana

getblazedordie

heck yea, italy had like 5 chances to score the first half, ghana should have scored too, but its 1-0 italy is winning. totti's free kick had me hopping outta my seat, MAN HE IS GOOD!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Hats off to Piori for the shot and Toni...he OWNS! The same goes for Totti. Looks like he hasn't changed at all since the last cup.

Last edited:

getblazedordie

italy won!!!! actually they did worse than i thought, i was hoping they would play better, i dont think italy can win the cup, chezch rep. vs. italy should be an awesome game,

tomo rep. of korea vs. togo
FRANCE vs. switzerland
BRAZIL vs. croatia

caps r for the teams to watch out for

your thought ppl?

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Italy owned. The game owned. Both teams did good, hats off to them.

Tomorrow...

Korea will own.
France will own.
BRAZIL OWNS HARD!!

My thoughts and don't say I told you so...till tomorrow ya'll.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Well today is an exciting day. Korea, France, and Brazil are playing and now I'm watching Korea vs. Togo. Togo plays really well and actually scored first before Korea. Afterwards Korea scored and now are tied. Forgot his name but the Korean guy with blonde hair looks kinda cute...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
2-1 Korea, who are playing some great football atm, maybe its because Togo had a guy sent off in a spectacularly bad tackle...

getblazedordie

OMG i cant believe france couldnt score, they got so many good players, but nothing, no results at all, personally i thought that trezeguet should have been put in game, he could have made a difference. i really hope brazil shows some magic on the field

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can't wait til Thursday when England play Trinidad and Tobago. There's some speculation that Wayne Rooney will be playing, but I think Sven is literally jumping for joy here. He shouldn't be risking his career for his World Cup dream.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Sorry couldn't reply sooner. Anyway I was right about Korea winning but Togo played a good game.

In the next match was France and Sweden....what the hell. It was an edge of your seat match, practically no one scored and yet everyone was getting yellow cards. It was a grusome match and I like it.

And last but not least the game everyone is looking forward to(even me): Brazil vs. Croatia! As excepted from Brazil, they owned, but there was one small problem. Ronaldo didn't do anything at all...its disappointing. Hope he does better next time.

Thoughts for the end of the day.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
"Brasil es el mai grande del mundo!"

Thats all I'm hearing on Univision, whose happy that Brazil owned Croatia.:D

Too bad I missed the game, had to go out and didn't get to watch the Brazilian ownage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back