• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

world cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

i kno there are ppl from europe in here and the world cup is in 4 days, ppl make your predictions about who has chances to win, why? who u think the new best player will be? what team will be an upset? wat team will go far but lose out in semifinals? what team will do the same thing as france did last world cup? discuss it here

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
It will always be Brazil...nuff said. If an upset, any team that never won at all and in this century, underdogs win all of a sudden.

getblazedordie

i think germany will win, they got homefield advantage and they got an awesome team, its about time they won smthng, brazil is strong they will go far, but i think they wont win the cup this year

Sora_99

This years cup is gonna be a hell of a show. I love soccer and my prediction is like everyone knows brazil is gonna win just like the other one.

getblazedordie

shoot, i'd die for soccer, and brazil aint gonna win this year, there are 31 teams that want nothing more to win the cup, their secondary quest is to make sure brazil doesnt win the cup, they had their share of them, i think some other team will win it

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
If it was a team who can win besides Brazil, it could be Argentina, France, Japan, Korea, Nigeria, England, Italy, or Russia. Germany may have home field advantage but can't always be possible be good to win.

On another subject, why is the U.S. the only country not interested in soccer? Its a shame don't you think and we happen to have every sport liked except soccer.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Well, this is my time to bash on people's opinions. Now, Brazil, has a pretty good shot of winning it. There are teams capable of beating them though.

About the US Soccer Team, They are EXTREMELY overrated. I seriously have no clue how they can get past most teams. My honest opinion, they are trash compared to European Teams. I heard something about the Club Team Barcelona coming to the US to vs MLS teams. I'm going to watch the US club teams get rocked BADLY.

Now, Germany's squad, led by their goalie Oliver Kahn(sp?). They had an extremely good run in the last cup because of a solid GK. Don't know if he'll be as solid, but hey, they still have a decent offense. I actually forgot their offensive players, forgive me, i'd name some, but I know they aren't trash.

A team that I think we will have a good run, but, i'm not even sure if they're in it, didn't check, is Greece. With the win of Euro Cup 2004, they trampled the competition(UNFORTUNATLY). I think they will have a decent run, but not make it.

The team to beat this year, well, Portugal, they aren't looked at by most, sadly, but true soccer fans/players, know, they're one of the best in the world. They have one of the best players, Luis Figo, an equal to Ronaldo of Brazil. They also have a rising star, who plays for Man. United, Cristian Ronaldo. A young, yet stunning player.

Since I hate typing, i'll stop at that.

getblazedordie

c. ronaldo is a showoff, figu can be dangerous, he is still good, umm russia aint playin in this one, germany got ballack for organizin, shweinstieger for offence and podolski for offence, i think germany will win, brazil will get stopped, greece had a miraculous run in euro 2004, i thought portugal should have ripped they ass in half in the finals, but, i guess god was lookin upon greece, also italy got a strong team, del piero is nasty, buffon in the goal, totti can kick serious ass, maldini, shit they got mad starts on their teams. france got zidane do i need to say anything bout this guy? henry best scorer in the world, trezeguet that dude can score sum goals too, barthez is a good goalie but he has his bad moments.

THIS CUP IS GONNA BE OFF DA CHAIN!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've had a feeling right from the beginning of the year that England will win it. Look at the players they have got:

David Beckham
Frank Lampard
Steven Gerrard
Wayne Rooney
Peter Crouch
John Terry
Gary Neville

These are some of the best players in the world, not all of them, but a handful of England's stars are. Take Wayne Rooney. He's only 20 and he's a big star already. He WILL be playing after his scan yesterday. Tomorrow is the England game and I can't wait to see our boys in action.

We've had a lot of songs to support England. Take the Crazy Frog's We Are The Champions, From London To Berlin and Is This The Way To The World Cup.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Sorry about the previous post, Russia and Nigeria aren't playing. I check Yahoo! yesterday out of curiosity. I'm surprised that some teams aren't in there like Colombia, Peru, Nigeria, and some others I forgot. I heard about Beckham, he's on a roll and I hope he makes it to the semi-finals at least.

As I said before...Brazil for the win.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Nah England FTW...we got a good team this year, Brazil will definetly be a problem, but they are inconsistent, they lost to Ecuador (who surprisingly beat Poland yeaterday) in the qualifying stages. We're (as in England) are putting too much pressure on Rooney and Sven is a complete idiot for taking Walcott, but 1-0 at half time against Paraguay is a good start for us, and hopefully we'll win, against Argentina in the final...lol

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Englands playing right now against Paraguay. Damn Brits, South American teams ftw >.< Unless its Brazil, since ironically I'm rooting for Germany this year. Brazil has won too many times and it seems I'm the only one in my family whose rooting for Germany, and this is a Hispanic family in which everyone is glued to the TV.:eek:

Deutschland ftw.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Englands playing right now against Paraguay. Damn Brits, South American teams ftw >.< Unless its Brazil, since ironically I'm rooting for Germany this year. Brazil has won too many times and it seems I'm the only one in my family whose rooting for Germany, and this is a Hispanic family in which everyone is glued to the TV.:eek:

Deutschland ftw.

You're not the only one. Yesterday I was at my dad's friends house and whenever someone lands a goal, everyone sprays beer at each other. I came back home stinking like beer.

Yeah Brazil does keep winning but then again you never know what's going to happen. Argentina kicked ass today!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
WTF are you on about, the Ivory Coast easily played the more fluent and better football and created far more chances than Argentina did. Ivory Coast easily deserved at least 1, if not all 3 points in that match, would've been a great upset...

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Honestly during the last game I was hoping in the back of my mind that the Ivory Coast would tie the game like Trinidad and Tobago did but hats off to them for making many attempts to score.

getblazedordie

germany ripped costa rico's ass, 4:2, usa aint going nowhere, england was weak, even though they won, they won cause of an own goal, they didnt score at all by themselves. ivory coast was much better than i thought, i didnt kno drogba was playin on ivory coast, even though they lost. i cant believe sweden didnt beat trinidad and tobago, they already causeing an upset. mexico is playin iran in a couple of minutes and GO GERMANY!!!!

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Mexico is going to rape Iran, and Portugal is going to just rip apart Angola.
And I'm rooting for Trinidad, first cup appearance for them I believe, and they're already looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back