• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World count comparison for kh1,2 and 3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AnXdy

Am I the only one who believes that Disney Castle might be another playable world.As it has been shown off in one of the trailers in a cutscene. It also might be interesting if Mickey and donald do infact die to see an Overpowered Sora go to Disney castle to break the news. to Daisy and Minnie

I think as far as the world is concerned and the storyline of the world they need to explain why the cornerstone of light did not work in Recoded or Dream drop distance. :confused:

kingsoraful

Awards
The world count wouldn't be much of an issue if the worlds choices were more visually distinct properties.

And properly balanced amongst the generations but this game is clearly targeted at the recent Disney properties.

SE really have done a terrible job at communicating with their consumers. They really need to make it clear about the Disney Worlds and FF characters. They were crystal clear about TWEWY characters not being in KH3 but have yet to say anything concrete about the Disney Worlds and FF characters.

I said this in another thread but the lack of word from Nomura or anyone just makes me think they know the world selection isn't big and may be ashamed to admit that and they know people will be disappointed.

But one of the key rules of business is always be honest with your costumers. Don't play games with people.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
To me it looks like we gonna have only 10 FULL playable worlds
all disney worlds (8) + twilight town and scala
but we also have semi worlds
realm of darkness (playable as riku)
cloud world
mysterious tower
keyblade graveyard
they're likely not 2-3 hours worlds like the rest but it's still something

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The world count wouldn't be much of an issue if the worlds choices were more visually distinct properties.

Is this another way of saying that your dissapointed because Atlantis did not make it in? Because you were really going all out in believing that property had a chance.

I don't get the sudden switch in opinion. Disney world reveal after Disney world reveal, people were so happy about the worlds that have been included, but now that we've finished off the Disney worlds shown, people all of a sudden feel that the selection is unspired because it doesn't pander to 2000's nostalgia?

Like Swoosh said, quality over quantity. I don't want Disney worlds in this game to get the Hunchback of Notre Dame tratement in Dream Drop Distance.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Is this another way of saying that your dissapointed because Atlantis did not make it in? Because you were really going all out in believing that property had a chance.

I don't get the sudden switch in opinion. Disney world reveal after Disney world reveal, people were so happy about the worlds that have been included, but now that we've finished off the Disney worlds shown, people all of a sudden feel that the selection is unspired because it doesn't pander to 2000's nostalgia?

Like Swoosh said, quality over quantity. I don't want Disney worlds in this game to get the Hunchback of Notre Dame tratement in Dream Drop Distance.
It doesn't have anything to do with that. My issue with world choices is most of the worlds are fairly normal looking. We don't have any really fantastical, distinct properties like previous entries.

I miss stuff like Timeless river, Tron, Fantasia etc. It was one of the main reasons i wanted Ralph to make it.

Last edited:

Zaplen14

It doesn't have anything to do with that. My issue with world choices is most of the worlds are fairly normal looking. We don't have any really fantastical, distinct properties like previous entries.

In this title we play as monsters, as toys, as pirates, story book characters, etc. So I feel that there is a lot of diversity, however I do feel there may be less of a “fantasy” vibe. I think that just naturally comes from classic Disney though, modern Disney seems to take a more “relatable” route with real world problems mixed it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I miss stuff like Timeless river, Tron, Fantasia etc. It was one of the main reasons I wanted Ralph to make it.

That's a genuinely fair argument. But then again, Kingdom of Corona and Arendelle are as fairytale as you can get out of the confirmed worlds.

Though in hindsight, Hercules could have been scrapped for Wreck-It Ralph. The former world just seems like a reason for people to be nostalgic with Sora in his Kingdom Hearts II days. Alternatively, we could have even had Fantasia 2000 be the first property represented instead of Hercules, Fantasia is linked with Yen Sid after all.

In this title we play as monsters, as toys, as pirates, storybook characters, etc. So I feel that there is a lot of diversity, however, I do feel there may be less of a “fantasy” vibe. I think that just naturally comes from classic Disney though, modern Disney seems to take a more “relatable” route with real-world problems mixed it.

I think that's where the crux of the decisiveness comes from. Both Disney and Kingdom Hearts has always been comfortable with traditional fantasy, and now that they're both switching it up to more of a contemporary and urban style, I can see why that makes some people jaded. I for one welcome it with open arms, just as long as it feels like Kingdom Hearts.

kingsoraful

Awards
Game is over 40 Gb. Doesn’t feel that way from the small amount of worlds. Maybe there is some that are hidden.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't get why people would want more worlds. They would be the same amount as KH2's in terms of length, and they weren't even that long. Hell, the second visit was just a 15 minute revisit. I'd rather a singular world be three hours long in terms of content.

And honestly, this leaves room for DLC.

David/Vaddix

Disney: Arendelle, The Caribbean, Olympus, 100 Acre Wood, Mysterious Tower, Toy Box, Monstropolis, San Fransokyo, Kingdom of Corona and Disney Castle(possibly cut scenes only).

Original: Twilight Town, Scala ad Caelum, Realm of Darkness and Keyblade Graveyard (playable), as well as, Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden and Land of Departure( which could all be cut scenes).

Original worlds are probably much smaller than Disney worlds so Disney is still the meat of the game and not just sprinkled in. Overall, I'm personally satisfied.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Doesn't mean he most likely changed his mind by now. He said that BEFORE realizing people actually care about spoilers.

I'm sure he realized people cared about spoilers before the incidents concerning the leaks. Besides what Disney world could have enough spoilers that Nomura would hide it until the last minute?

kingsoraful

Awards
I'm sure he realized people cared about spoilers before the incidents concerning the leaks. Besides what Disney world could have enough spoilers that Nomura would hide it until the last minute?

For KH2 he didn't reveal Tron till 2 weeks till release in Japan.

okhi12

Awards
I have a faint hope that another Disney world will be revealed as a surprise for christmas or new year, even if it is just teased somehow. A wish that probably won't come true.

Back