• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Work out tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Alright, so I am a really active gal: I dance, workout, play DDR, need to be doing something. I have been doing abs for about two years now, but only recently have been doing them hardcore (like pilates abs every other day). My stomach is hard as a rock, and I love it. The only thing wrong is, despite my hard abs, my stomach sticks out. Yup. And it looks even worse because I have very small breasts..... It really bothers me and I don't want to resort back to my bad eating habits...which was not eating.

So, I was wondering if anyone has any tips to help me get my stomach flat as a board.

im_in_a_band

i had the same prob( exect for the boobs) workout the other half of you stomach thats not stickin out or try stuffing your bra or try not working out for a week or so

Last edited:

Unknown Zinko

Can't promise that any of my suggestions will work, buit heres a shot.

1. Work the sides of your abs when your at the gym.

2. Cut most fat from your diet, but still eat fruits, vegatables, Rice, no fat puddings, and some other fat free foods.

skilled keyblada

why listen too what we have too say half of us are probably making up how too help urself out just use google or answers.com.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
skilled keyblada said:
why listen too what we have too say half of us are probably making up how too help urself out just use google or answers.com.

Don't be such a downer :\

Anyways, thank you guys sooooooooooooooo much for all of this. It is realy helpful and hopefully I'll see positive results soon :)

itachi793

eat alot of vegetables and try out martial arts. espescially tae kwon do and kung fu .they strecth alot and the instructors make u do alot of exercises

Unknown Zinko

Also KS i find it helpfull to run. Burns that water weight off. Back muscles is also a good tip from above. Hope this works for you.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I went to the gym with my dad today. Gunna get a 3 month membership. Does going in the sauna help much? Just curious. I love saunas. I did the elyptical and some weights for my back. Doing abs tomorrow.

Isn't water 'spose to be super-good for you? If so, why does it make you:
(a) Gain weight?
(b) bloat out?

EDIT:

What if I didn't do abs for a week??? My stomach is still bloated :(

Last edited:

Unknown Zinko

Yes you should drink like 7-8 8 oz. glasses of water a day, But running and do elyptical and burning that water weight off should help . Cause the waters good, but if it's in your stomach and you don't pee it out your stomachs going to look a little bloated. If your body stores that water it adds weight, so then running will burn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back