• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Words from an Emotionally Broken Person

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh crap. Where to begin? I mean everyone has those days where you just want to curl up and die under you covers. Yes this is me right now. I think the reason is pretty petty, but then again, I'm an emotionally fragile person anyway. I don't even really know the reason. Being alone I guess? I mean hell I guess I go through this like once a month. And it sucks. Just moping around.

But more specifically it's the fact that this girl I've been talking to for a while is sending me the pootiest signals ever. I mean one day she's all over me and the next she barely says anything and it's very emotionally jarring. Because I know, in spite of the warnings I give myself not to get it too deep because it's stupid, I always end up doing so.

So right now, here I am in bed on my laptop throwing a bitch fit because I can't be with anyone. And I'm not talking about being in a romantic relationship, but just having someone. I guess it's selfish of me, all I really want is someone to myself, someone who would always be there for me. But I can't find heads or tails of them. And I blame myself for it. I mean there must be something wrong with me right? Who the hell knows. I'm sorry if my thoughts are incoherent right now as I'm having a rough time at the moment try not to lash out at myself or my wall.

Thanks Help and Support.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Oh crap. Where to begin? I mean everyone has those days where you just want to curl up and die under you covers.
yeah, i hated those days. notice its past tense
Yes this is me right now. I think the reason is pretty petty, but then again, I'm an emotionally fragile person anyway.
don't worry, if you have some friends and try to be closer w/ your family, this really helps a lot. i use to be like that too when i was bullied but now iv been friends w/ my friends, and appreciated my family, it just really helps. well now i don't get bullied lol.
I don't even really know the reason. Being alone I guess?
maybe.. yeah, before when i felt depressed sometimes it was cuz i felt lonely. but once you realize how important friends, life, and your family is, and your own self[especially that] and your interests, then it just goes away.
I mean hell I guess I go through this like once a month. And it sucks. Just moping around.
it does suck but you gotta stop thinking emo, make fun of emos and then you'll understand how pittiful you'v been acting then it helps you get back on track to the "non-mopy" self of yours. go talk to your friends, or family. it helps. it can be about anything. lol, just socialize.
But more specifically it's the fact that this girl I've been talking to for a while is sending me the pootiest signals ever.
you don't know, maybe she's just as confused as you are about everything. you gotta think of what might be going through her mind as well, and not just what you want her to think. lol
I mean one day she's all over me and the next she barely says anything and it's very emotionally jarring.
i think you should try becoming her friend, maybe when she doesn't say anything, its because of her peers, or maybe something is troubling her. try to get to be her friend / close and you know, just be there for her.
Because I know, in spite of the warnings I give myself not to get it too deep because it's stupid, I always end up doing so.
try to grow a friendship w/ her, not just a "im after her cuz she's so nice and hot". i mean sure she might be nice and friendly or w/e reason it is you like her, but try to be her friend. and if you always end up getting your hopes up, learn from past mistakes to not to.

So right now, here I am in bed on my laptop throwing a bitch fit because I can't be with anyone. And I'm not talking about being in a romantic relationship, but just having someone.
have you been a bad boy ? maybe when you where younger ? just, have you ever thought horribly of someone? jut hated them ? well maybe karma is getting back at you now, leaving you w/ the feeling of lonliness. but don't worry. after being alone for one year, you might have so much good luck the next year, w/ friends and girls and just a happy life/year. that's what happened w/ me.
see, if you're there for that girl, then maybe she'll end up being there for you. i know she'll appreciate it.
I guess it's selfish of me, all I really want is someone to myself, someone who would always be there for me.
i thought this way once too.. but.. i just decided to be nice to everyone, sincere, listen to others and actually care about what they're saying. see w/ my current best friend, i listened to his problems even though sometimes they where really immature things, but i didn't call it stupid or anything, i tried helping him out as much as i possibly could, and now we're best friends.. even though i know how it feels...cuz sometimes i feel as if im always there for him, but he never appreciates me. at least that's how i feel.. but then i remember that he says im his closest friend, sure it might be bullshit but hey at least it shows that he does appreciate me somehow, -_- anyways, it's not that selfish to want someone to care about you. its human nature. just wait, be good, and maybe they'll care back.
But I can't find heads or tails of them. And I blame myself for it. I mean there must be something wrong with me right? Who the hell knows.
you need to be kind, make sure that you have done nothing that can be looked down upon in your actions, that way the only reason you'll have to NOT having someone is that that time hasn't passed, you have bad luck at the moment. but you know that time changes quickly and maybe it'll bring someone along w/ it, if you look closely enough, maybe its a friend, or family member, or that girl you like.
I'm sorry if my thoughts are incoherent right now as I'm having a rough time at the moment try not to lash out at myself or my wall.
just stop being moany or whiny about it, act sharp and good to everyone and maybe your bad karma will be good. it worked for me.

Thanks Help and Support.
no problem.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Thank you Aqua, but I find something rather amusing about your post. 99% of your advice involves running to my friends, which I would love to do, if I had any. I mean, sure I do, but none that will be here for me. And trust me, I'm nice, I know I am, I don't make fun of anyone after going through middle and high school being picked on, I never stopped being nice. Just all my friends move on. And the friendship thing, I've been thinking about that too. And I agree with you on that aspect, I think that's how it should go, thank you for that.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I just wanted to say that I am glad that you are not bitter or mean because you were picked on during school years. I can somewhat relate to you.

Keep being nice, you'll draw a good person who will become the best friend you are looking for.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'll be your friend Marly! :D

Make the Happy Face, and think of the funniest thing that ever happened. You could try occupying yourself with something, instead of getting stuck in Negativity-Land. That happened to me, and I just played video games for a straight week, until I realized "Hey, I can have fun and not be depressed- this is GREAT!"

Now I'm tired of my video games. D:

But I'll be your friend, if you need one.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
being alone sucks. i know. especially when there's someone ideal you'd like to be with.

best advice i have: be optimistic and look to the future. you're 18. you going to college this fall or next year? think about all the new people you're gonna meet. in the mean time, work with what you have. be content with your friends and family.

but if you think you have a good chance with this girl, you should say something. especially if you don't think the emotions are gonna subside anytime soon. u don't want stuff like that to eat you up inside. even if she says no, at least you're not wishing for an answer, at least you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back