• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wooden Sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloverleaf

Err. i was just wondering...

Why the heck did Riku have that wooden sword to give to sora? He shoulda ditched it... He had The Soul Eater.....

alchemist

maybe he want to give sora something to fight with losing the keyblade
and he felt that sora would never get the keyblade back so way give it to him

Cloverleaf

ya but why did he have it with him???????

He had a freakin REAL sword called The Soul Eater...

V

Vincent Valentine

got_kh2? said:
maybe because it's a VIDEO GAME? unfortunatly, it's not real
i concur. Does it rrealy matter? If we need a reason then he kept it for the specific purpose oif giving it back to Sora once he had proven that he's better.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Maybe it was for memories sake, or maybe he keeps all his weaons some where just like sora does with the keyblade >_<

M

Monkey Man

Xell said:
Maybe it was for memories sake, or maybe he keeps all his weaons some where just like sora does with the keyblade >_<
Maybe? Or it could be that he new that there were heartless around and didn't want Sora to just die.

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I think he kept the wooden sword so when Sora comes he can takes his Keyblade and give Sora the wooden sword to make his keyblade thievery seem more like a burn, and he probably thought he seemed cool walking off and saying "go play hero with that".

gazer

Well It is a game. Do normal teenagers fight with swords on an ISland? DO darkball really live? The answer to both these questions is NO!

V

Vincent Valentine

gazer said:
Well It is a game. Do normal teenagers fight with swords on an ISland? DO darkball really live? The answer to both these questions is NO!
as i said before, some people care too much, we need to find the right balance between "It's only a game" and "It should have some kind of sense behind it". And the wooden sword DOES damage enemies, but by the piddleyest ammount imaginable.

slinky

One Step at A Time
i think just for memory and how riku and sora were such good friends before riku fell into darkness and riku still had apart of his good memorys with him and sora on destiny island and thought that he shouldnt leave sora with nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back