• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

WOMG! It's Enchanted Rose's and Tobuoi's Birthday!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Awards
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
That's right! It's our birthday, today. Though, I see someone else already made a thread for ER...oh well, she'll just feel really loved.

Well, ER is turning 17 years old and I'm turning 15. Anyways, please feel free to stop in and say happy birthday to either of us, or if you're not quite that thoughtful, just help yourself to a sugarry dessert of some sort...:cool:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Awards
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Happy birthday, loves. I shall give you cake, cookies, and hugs.

*Gives cake, cookies and hugs*

Both of you shall be granted a request. Please note that I cannot make graphics, change rules, alter reality or in all honesty, do anythign truly impressive.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Awards
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
*glee* Why, thank you, BN. And don't worry, gosling, it's the thought that counts...at least, that's what they told me as a small child. Those cheap bastards. *chuckles* But seriously...just keep being an awesome RPer. That's all that I ask of you.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
I got 3 Happy Birthday threads? Loves it!

Thanks Tob, I hope yours was the best xxx