• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Womens rights are to powerful.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Women in US history have been through the sufferage movement and have had to fight for rights. comiBut lately after being put in ail for a domestic Ive been thinking maybe women have too much power. Ill explain.

If any harm is thought to be coming to a woman they calll the police and the man AUTOMATICALLY gets put in ail no questions asked. This seems to be done more than wed think (id know). Same goes for rape. It seems that the law sides with women. Am I the only one whop thinks this is too much,

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
this guy has served some time we need to listen to him

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The law sides with women in regards to rape because it's kind of hard to argue that a woman can rape a man, but it's still possible, however unfortunately not seen as such.

No, what I think is more freaked is that if a man and a woman have sex with all the protection they can get, and she still gets pregnant, if the mother wants the baby but the father doesn't, he has zero say in matters. Not to mention, if he doesn't make it legally clear that he does not want the child in the first few months of conception - something most men don't know they can do - he's forced to pay child support for a kid they don't want. Or it's possible even for a woman to blackmail men into paying child support when through dishonest methods they got themselves pregnant through 'leftovers' of the man's semen. Not to mention the way divorces and parents' rights works is totally freaking stupid in that it almost always defaults to the mother.

Captain Garlock

No all Im saying is its kind of crazy how much power they have. And how biased the law can be at times. I find it crazy that if a man askes a woman to leave his home and puts her out they can be charged with a domestic. I find it even crazier a man can have a verbal altercation with a woman and get charged with battery by the time his court date comes. I find it crazy rape can get called n man and hed have to sit in jail for it . Even if its DNA tests hes waiting for or witnesses. The wait for a domestic charge is 2 weeks where Im from even if your innocent you have to do 2 weeks ail time. Its crazy, Ive heard of men calling first and still being locked up. Not everyman is O.. this is crazy.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You mean in First-World countries Garlock

Pretty sure women in a lot of African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries would beg to differ with you

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The law sides with women in regards to rape because it's kind of hard to argue that a woman can rape a man, but it's still possible, however unfortunately not seen as such.

No, what I think is more freaked is that if a man and a woman have sex with all the protection they can get, and she still gets pregnant, if the mother wants the baby but the father doesn't, he has zero say in matters. Not to mention, if he doesn't make it legally clear that he does not want the child in the first few months of conception - something most men don't know they can do - he's forced to pay child support for a kid they don't want. Or it's possible even for a woman to blackmail men into paying child support when through dishonest methods they got themselves pregnant through 'leftovers' of the man's semen. Not to mention the way divorces and parents' rights works is totally freaking stupid in that it almost always defaults to the mother.
I agree that that is fcuked up. I didn't even know men could legally make it clear they don't want the child to avoid having to pay child support. But it's not fair to ask the woman to destroy a child if she doesn't want to, however I definitely agree that if the man makes it clear from the beginning he wants no child/nothing to do with having a child then he shouldn't have to pay.

No all Im saying is its kind of crazy how much power they have. And how biased the law can be at times. I find it crazy that if a man askes a woman to leave his home and puts her out they can be charged with a domestic. I find it even crazier a man can have a verbal altercation with a woman and get charged with battery by the time his court date comes. I find it crazy rape can get called n man and hed have to sit in jail for it . Even if its DNA tests hes waiting for or witnesses. The wait for a domestic charge is 2 weeks where Im from even if your innocent you have to do 2 weeks ail time. Its crazy, Ive heard of men calling first and still being locked up. Not everyman is O.. this is crazy.
Some women abuse their position but it's ridiculous to insinuate we all have too much power. Considering I have witnessed men abuse women and the men walk away scot-free.

Captain Garlock

I thought it was implied I meant the USA. But very well.

Alot of women abuse or misuse there power.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yeah man especially in saudi arabia

That country is an interesting place

Never in my life have I heard of a woman getting upset for their husbands not marrying another wife save there

But it's not that bad there as in life-threatening more like they just get legally screwed over

Captain Garlock

Some women abuse their position but it's ridiculous to insinuate we all have too much power. Considering I have witnessed men abuse women and the men walk away scot-free.

That is alot of power. I mean you have no clue how easy a domestic is to get. You have no clue what that does to a person looking for a job. Im saying its too much power because you ultimately ruin someones life. Now look when I say you abuse the power and misuse it I mean what I say. Youd be surprised at the amount of woen who press charges NOT even knowing what there doing. And what makes it worse? The court system preys on these women forcing them to press charges. Wanna know something else? Your udge is most likely a woman. Domestics are easy to get but hard to wipe. All im saying is no gender should have that much power. thats too much.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That is alot of power. I mean you have no clue how easy a domestic is to get. You have no clue what that does to a person looking for a job. Im saying its too much power because you ultimately ruin someones life. Now look when I say you abuse the power and misuse it I mean what I say. Youd be surprised at the amount of woen who press charges NOT even knowing what there doing. And what makes it worse? The court system preys on these women forcing them to press charges. Wanna know something else? Your udge is most likely a woman. Domestics are easy to get but hard to wipe. All im saying is no gender should have that much power. thats too much.
You're very presumptuous. I actually do have an idea of what a Domestic can do to someone's life, as I do have male friends who have dated crazy women. But it's awful to insinuate we would all do that and sometimes the men are so suave they talk their way out of things they actually did and leave the women susceptible to further abuse.

Captain Garlock

You're very presumptuous.

You could say that. Im saying the women of the USA as a whole have the power to do these things. They may use them but they have them. The USA has nukes and can fire them but they have not done so in recent times.
To say im presumptuous is to say I have not really been looking around and learning about life.

I actually do have an idea of what a Domestic can do to someone's life, as I do have male friends who have dated crazy women.

Well there you go you said it yourself you know what it could do and how this was caused y crazy women. Now I ask you do you think anyone should have the power to do this to someone? Just because of there gender?
Now how would you feel if you were a male with a girlfriend you guys had an arguement you wanted her to leave YOUR home. You grabbed her arm. She falls. She calls the police and says you threw her and your locked u? How would you honestly feel.

But it's awful to insinuate we would all do that and sometimes the men are so suave they talk their way out of things they actually did and leave the women susceptible to further abuse.

This is quite rare. From what I have been told by PDS and judges and people. Domestics are a big issue now. Now the only way this could of happened to me is lack of proof. Though I could be wrong.
All im saying is thats alot of power to bestow on one gender. In alot of cases men get the shit end of the stick.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nahh... They still only make like 80 cent to every man's dollar.

Inequalities still exist despite the marginal manipulation of the system. The sad thing is that this may cause a story of the boy who cried wolf incident... The worst thing that could happen is a woman crying rape and no one believes her due to women's "so called" rep of misusing the authorities.

Sucks this stuff happens, but saying women having too much power is like saying is like saying "oh, well, I got robbed by a black guy, all black people are thugs." Generalizing is never a good thing despite how easy it is...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nahh... They still only make like 80 cent to every man's dollar.

Inequalities still exist despite the marginal manipulation of the system. The sad thing is that this may cause a story of the boy who cried wolf incident... The worst thing that could happen is a woman crying rape and no one believes her due to women's "so called" rep of misusing the authorities.

Sucks this stuff happens, but saying women having too much power is like saying is like saying "oh, well, I got robbed by a black guy, all black people are thugs." Generalizing is never a good thing despite how easy it is...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You could say that. Im saying the women of the USA as a whole have the power to do these things. They may use them but they have them. The USA has nukes and can fire them but they have not done so in recent times.
To say im presumptuous is to say I have not really been looking around and learning about life.
I didn't say that, I'm saying you're presumptuous of my knowledge of how a Domestic can affect a man's life.

Well there you go you said it yourself you know what it could do and how this was caused y crazy women. Now I ask you do you think anyone should have the power to do this to someone? Just because of there gender?
Now how would you feel if you were a male with a girlfriend you guys had an arguement you wanted her to leave YOUR home. You grabbed her arm. She falls. She calls the police and says you threw her and your locked u? How would you honestly feel.
Well, I only get the male side of the story from my friends. The argument may actually get so heated that he does push her and denies it later; I'm not saying I blame him if the bitch is up in his face hitting him, he needs to get her off him. And I would feel awful, as awful as I felt for my friend who had a girlfriend that burnt him with cigarettes and he couldn't lay a hand on her. But not every woman does this so it isn't fair to say we all have too much power.

This is quite rare. From what I have been told by PDS and judges and people. Domestics are a big issue now. Now the only way this could of happened to me is lack of proof. Though I could be wrong.
All im saying is thats alot of power to bestow on one gender. In alot of cases men get the shit end of the stick.
This may be rare in your experience but I've seen a serious amount of women get the short end of the deal. I've seen a lot of women be turned away by police and judges even though the man did hurt her.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
★;5447776 said:
That country is an interesting place

Never in my life have I heard of a woman getting upset for their husbands not marrying another wife save there

But it's not that bad there as in life-threatening more like they just get legally screwed over

There's nothing wrong with open relationships, where the woman (or man) is aware that their partner has other partners. People in America do this all the time.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I never said it was a bad thing, polygamy instituted rightly could cure a lot of social issues

I'm just saying the grass is always greener, that some family friends talked to their neighbor's wife who was complaining he didn't love her since he hadn't married twice. Apparently she wanted someone to share the housework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back