• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Wolverine & Iron Man Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It probably isn't really. Gotham Knight wasn't particularly good but I've seen much worse adaptations of Batman. I haven't seen them but i can guarantee it's not a disgrace like Evolution was. Madhouse is a very well-established studio widely known for its high-quality animation, so visually at least they're bound to be good.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Kind of a mindfuck when you think about it; Wolverine is a Canadian character in an American comic book being adapted by the Japanese. And an Australian plays him in the movies. XD

Seriously though, I have slightly better hopes for the Iron Man series for some reason.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Eh I liked the Iron Man ep than the Wolverine's one atm just kinda hard to see Wolverine without his X-men cohorts.

Able_Beard

Banned
Madhouse is making a anime out of everything! I'm waiting for my Teletubbies adaptation.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Madhouse is making a anime out of everything! I'm waiting for my Teletubbies adaptation.

Just Marvel actually.

As for Iron Man. Guh. Horrible, there was a lot of promise for it when I saw the first promo video, everything was slick and smooth. Then I saw the next one where they turned his suit into cheap CG and lost all motivation for it.

Wolverine, he had a long mullet in his first promo for it and I didn't like the look of it.

Able_Beard

Banned
Just Marvel actually.

As for Iron Man. Guh. Horrible, there was a lot of promise for it when I saw the first promo video, everything was slick and smooth. Then I saw the next one where they turned his suit into cheap CG and lost all motivation for it.

Wolverine, he had a long mullet in his first promo for it and I didn't like the look of it.

And Supernatural. Plus I hear they want to remake a lot of American cartoons so there's that.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Iron Man was bad. They replaced the slick animation with terrible CGI, and the whole thing is nothing more than a villain-of-the-week format.

Wolverine is better, at least sticking to a harmless, basic action formula. His character design improved a lot since the promo, and he actually looks more like Wolverine now (instead of another bishie who happens to have claws). It isn't anything great by any means, but you could do a lot worse.

And Supernatural. Plus I hear they want to remake a lot of American cartoons so there's that.

Supernatural anime is pretty damn good, if a bit rushed at times.

MADHOUSE also did X-Men and Blade.

Madhouse is a very well-established studio widely known for its high-quality animation, so visually at least they're bound to be good.

Eh, they've been having budget problems for about a year or two now. Recently, most of their available money seems to go to their movies, while their TV series tend to suffer a bit. Now, it's improved a bit with the later Marvel series (having occasional moments of great animation, and having nice character designs), but it still isn't really "MADHOUSE level."

Last edited:

Able_Beard

Banned
Yeah I'm actually cool with the Supernatural anime...voices aren't the best but hey it's interesting in it's own respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back